PDA

View Full Version : Ever been caught in guy mode wearing your femme unders

danielle.cd
01-07-2010, 08:52 PM
i was wonder how many of us have been caught in that ever so peculiar moment when someone who you would never and i mean never want them to know cause there a loud mouth and tell every one u knew,

in my case i was wearing some of my favorite purple panties and just happend to stop up to my friends shop and see what they were doing and how the day was going , they were having trouble with a truck and i stepped up to see if i could help and find what the problem was, well i leaned over the engine as i was looking my shirt rode up a little and my pants saged a little thus showing the silky purple band, i didnt know until my friends cousin yelled out are u wereing panties !!!!!!!!! ooooo the shock i got when i herd him say that especialy to infront of my friend,

i keept my cool and he started to laugh and make fun of me i just said that it we were tight on money and wont be able to do laundry for anouther day and i was out of under where so i barowwed my wifes , like it wasnt a big deal and he started to laugh and say i cant believe it your wearing panties, why didnt you put on a dirty pair, wich i comented on how gross that is to me then i said what the hell were you doing looking at my butt any ways, thank fully this was enough to shut him up and carry on but he sait ill never let you live this down. he tried twice to bring it up at a basball game and no one paid attention so he gave up on it thank god

sherri52
01-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Danielle you reacted right when you ask him why he was looking at your butt. Hopefully the cituation has ended but it wouldn't hurt to get something on him for future incidents.

Kate Simmons
01-07-2010, 09:15 PM
I've never had the pleasure personally Hon but I think it would make one helluva sitcom.:heehee:

RADER
01-07-2010, 09:37 PM
That was a great come back. I have to remember that one.:)
Thanks. Rader

Emme
01-07-2010, 09:44 PM
I bent over recently and my brother Popped my panty band. Never said a word. He knows, but is in denial. I guess....if we don'ttalk about it, it is not real1 go figure

celeste26
01-07-2010, 09:48 PM
So what was it that let him think it was panties? Color is no longer any indicator since men have been wearing colors now for decades. Men's underwear have gone through a renaissance and they come in so many styles now that I wouldn't even allow him to suggest it belong to anyone but me, and that it was none of his f**ing business. Stores even sell underpants that are no bigger than G strings for men. Simply showed this person's ignorance.

The only way this person could have known was if he handled them and saw the label something that any ordinary man just wouldn't do to another man. Obviously that person needs to grow up and maybe he did just a little afterward.

danielle.cd
01-07-2010, 10:05 PM
well they were silky purple string bikinis with little bows where the string parts conected and me being as skinny as i am with a tiny but my pants came down enough to see the bows

ive been covering my bro's ass for years when it comes to telling a story when asked where was he at and all that, so ya know it was nothing to come up with an answer off the top of my head and act like it wasnt a big deal

jenniferishappy
01-07-2010, 10:15 PM
very funny stuff. i know that i used to worry about panty lines showing at work and found it kind of exciting trying to make sure i remembered not to bend over too far in front of staff. now i just dont care and no one has ever said anything, have to admit a little of the excitement goes away now that it is a routine thing (sigh). however the little line where the cotton liner that runs left and right across the lower area in the back is a dead giveaway, even mens briefs dont have that. so if a GG sees that, she knows for sure. of course, the NVPL (no visible panty line) movement in womens underwear is making standard panty lines a thing of the past anyway. except for that little line.....

Tina L.
01-07-2010, 10:54 PM
A young lady at kohls told me that my pantie tag was showing,
and told me i should remove them to avoid such things.

DanielleLee
01-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Why yes, yes I have:heehee:

At work I was at a co-workers desk helping her with a project. She left to go on a break to tinkletown, so I sat down in her chair and lo and behold... my washed too many times, cotton tee had ridden up over my jeans. When she got back, she was bent down and was standing over my shoulder. Apparently she must have looked down at some point, cause the next thing I knew, I felt her snap the band on my panties and whisper to me "Love your panties. Comfy aren't they?" I probably blushed a thousand shades of pink and simply said "Yeah, they are" Turns out, she wears the same brand and style as me. She's been my BFF since, LOL :battingeyelashes:

carolinoakland
01-07-2010, 11:43 PM
i used to worry about under dressing, now i'm full time and well, it's diferent for girls, it just happens. like adjusting the bra. oy, talk about embarassing, having my daughter to stop adjusting my breats in front of her boyfriend...hey they were and are still growing.

Kathi Lake
01-08-2010, 12:01 AM
Wow, I was actually caught today. I only brought female undies on my trip to CES to uh, . . . save space in my suitcase. Yeah! That's it! :)

Today, while I was in the men's room standing at the urinal, my pants kinda fell down a bit. I didn't notice it, being occupied and all, and someone actually called me out in a busy restroom. "Dude, your panties are showing" he said with a laugh. I looked at him, shrugged my shoulders and said, "Ummmm, thanks, I guess?" Translation, "Mind your own darn business. And by the way, you're right. I do look spectacular in them. Thanks for noticing!" :)

Kathi

danielle.cd
01-08-2010, 02:24 PM
good one kathi

richie2
01-08-2010, 02:35 PM
I have worn panties exclusively for the past 20 years or so even to doctor visits I wear plain cotton white for those visits and have never been questioned about them . I wear what is comfortable!

DiannaRose
01-08-2010, 03:17 PM
You ladies are too funny!

Danielle, you were totally right to just ignore him...he's trying to get a reaction from you...once he found out he couldn't, and that nobody else was playing along, he shut up. Some people just need to be shown they're not going to get the attention they want. :)

Kathi, you actually made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that. :)

Joy Carter
01-08-2010, 03:52 PM
The ER after an accident at work. The MD, a woman only smiled when she saw them. She tried to confront me about them, while I was in my private room. I just changed the subject. She left without answering my question. Pretty small of her I'd say. LoL

msniki48
01-08-2010, 04:31 PM
I recently had to make an dermatologists appt for a mole on my face that was changing. i wear panties all the time.... walked in not thinking...after all it was on my face!

nurse says....since it is your first visit put on the gown....doctor wants to do a complete check up.....ooooops!
well there i stood in my panties and gown in front of the nurse and doctor...nothing was said....but the nurse was giving me such a smile from that point on....i smiled back and gave the little girly wave that we all do.

such is life

hugs

msniki48

joandher
01-08-2010, 05:04 PM
I work on trucks every day and also under dress ,have done for years.
and I was leaning over the engine when the transport manager spotted my silk panties ,his comment was first up best dressed in your house then, I calmly replied they are men's pure silk underpants something you could not afford as you give your wages to the pub every week,anyway why are you looking at my Ar---s are you turning, he scowled, turned and walked away and didn't say a word to anybody,and good job he didn't see the rest of my undies

:hugs:J-JAY

Lidia_tv
01-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Never been caught myself, but too many times I had the feeling that people knew what I was wearing underneath the male outfit. Anyone else had the same feeling?

nikkijo
01-08-2010, 05:58 PM
being i dont own any "male" underwear.. they show randomly whenever they feel like it. so yeah ive gotten a few comments. most people mind their business

Emma Leigh
01-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Was caught by my maths teacher when I was about 13 wearing my sisters bright orange and frilly pants, due to a dodgy toilet door catch. Nothing was ever said by either party, but it made for a interesting few years before I was old enough to leave.

Elle1946
01-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Yes, at the doctors office.

kimmy p
01-08-2010, 07:09 PM
Not yet. But since I wear nothing but panties it will sooner or later. And yes dammit! They are pink!

lingerieLiz
01-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Years ago squatting to show the carpet installer a problem. He was an ass. Other than that all the other times it went well and nothing happened.

What is interesting I always figured someone would see my bra peak out of my shirt or top, but it hasn't seemed to come up. Maybe people expect it with the projection, but I've had straps start to show and never a word.

camillegirl
01-08-2010, 09:59 PM
for me it is not a biggie, since I live in a conservative society there is not much of us hanging around, today I was wearing a balck thong, and I had to lean over and I suspect that a male friend saw a part of my thong, I can bet a million dollars that he wasn´t able to discern what he saw, laugh for me on the inside, confusion for him...

Joanie_Shakti
01-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Never been caught myself, but too many times I had the feeling that people knew what I was wearing underneath the male outfit. Anyone else had the same feeling?

When I was in my late teens/early twenties, I worked at a movie theatre. Our uniform included some ugly double knit pants. I was talking to a cashier one day, I don't recall how we got on the subject, but she told me that it was funny when guys wore panties. She said that they think you can't tell, but you can.

I think she was trying to give me a hint as I often wore them to work. Aside from the bikini cut, I wonder if it was the rear crotch seam, like someone else mentioned, that gives it away. I always liked seeing that seam through the tight pants the girls wore at school. In fact, I like panty lines in general and lament that I don't see them very often anymore with the thongs and no-see-ums the girls wear today.

BTW, her comments didn't stop me from wearing them at work. Funny, the thought of a woman knowing what I'm wearing is fun, but I dread any guy finding out.

danielle.cd
01-08-2010, 10:26 PM
normaly if it was anywere else i would have commented on how much nicer they are than mens unders, now im not attracted to males at alll im not gay or anything of the sort and have explained that to my friends, but my friends dad had a life long friend that was gay and didnt tell him untill a couple years ago so his dad was so taken back and hurt by it that he never spoke to the guy again, now my friend kinda takes on this atitude about gays, i had to live with his dad razzing me about my earings when im over there and hes there, luckily my friend thinks nothing of them, well im not his only friend but one of his closer friends were alot alike but i dont want him to ever find out about me dressing the way i do at times, cause im sure i will lose a good friend. and thats why i was kinda frightened when his cousin said anything at all, had i been in a different place i probably would have

Michelle_cd65
01-08-2010, 11:27 PM
i was wonder how many of us have been caught in that ever so peculiar moment when someone who you would never and i mean never want them to know cause there a loud mouth and tell every one u knew,

in my case i was wearing some of my favorite purple panties and just happend to stop up to my friends shop and see what they were doing and how the day was going , they were having trouble with a truck and i stepped up to see if i could help and find what the problem was, well i leaned over the engine as i was looking my shirt rode up a little and my pants saged a little thus showing the silky purple band, i didnt know until my friends cousin yelled out are u wereing panties !!!!!!!!! ooooo the shock i got when i herd him say that especialy to infront of my friend,

i keept my cool and he started to laugh and make fun of me i just said that it we were tight on money and wont be able to do laundry for anouther day and i was out of under where so i barowwed my wifes , like it wasnt a big deal and he started to laugh and say i cant believe it your wearing panties, why didnt you put on a dirty pair, wich i comented on how gross that is to me then i said what the hell were you doing looking at my butt any ways, thank fully this was enough to shut him up and carry on but he sait ill never let you live this down. he tried twice to bring it up at a basball game and no one paid attention so he gave up on it thank god

I was 16 andwearing my sister long blue nightgown sitting on my bed when my dad walked in on me. I quickly covered myself in a bedspread but I know he saw it but turned around and left my room not ever hearing of it.

Emma England
01-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Never been caught as far as I am aware.

However, I would be embarrassed being seen wearing white baggy Y-fronts.

KarenHiller
01-09-2010, 09:57 AM
One day I had to get up early and drive my wife to work as her car was being repaired. As always, I slept in as long as I could, then put on a sweat shirt and jeans over my pink lace nightie and panties, then a fairly long coat.

After I dropped her off, I stopped at a local hobby store, and while I was waiting for the man there to wait on me, I looked down and saw that I'd never zipped my fly. I was shocked to see the lace edged hem of my pink nightie sticking straight out of my fly. When I looked up, I saw a boy of about 15 looking at me and he was shocked. I just ran out of the store while tucking it back in my jeans and left the parking lot as fast as I could. :o

Needless to say, I've never been back in that store.

Karen

MissAmy
01-09-2010, 10:18 AM
Haven't been caught to my knowledge. I would hate for the first time to get caught to be a thong though. That would be twice as embarrassing.

VickyMI
01-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Not that I know of.

But I do wear a thong once in awhile while I play tennis (with white shorts). You can't really tell buut the fact that you don't see a line has to make the looker wonder is he going commando or wearing a thong... Its funny I almost want some girl playing tennis in our practice group to notice...

Actually never worried about panties. The bra straps and that bumpy thing you use to adjust the length is what can stick out on your back if the top is too thin. That is what I worry about. I have found wearing a spots bra eliminates the bumpy thing. Its a nice alternative when underdressing at the office.

Staci G
01-10-2010, 08:05 PM
When I took my now ex wife to work one morning I dropped her off and her boss came out needing a ride to his car at the other end of the parking lot he jumped in before I could say anything or even think. I had on a Tshirt and a pair of shorts and of course nude pantyhose, he never said a word but got out at his car awful quick. lucky I had my legs shaved or it would have been ugly:eek:

Sallee
01-10-2010, 08:25 PM
never happened but I gues sit could I don't have a clue how I might respond ???

Diane Elizabeth
01-10-2010, 10:25 PM
I had a close scare last week at work. I was plannig to wear long johns with my pink briefs under to work since it was so cold. I didn't put on my long johns right away. So when it was time to go I hurriedly put on my jeans and went to work. When I got there I realized that I didn't have my thermals on and I had to change into my work uniform. I got to the lockerroom and before anyone came in got my work clothes on. I stood by the showers so if anyone came in I couold have extra sdecond to hide or something.

Michelle123
01-11-2010, 08:55 AM
I had an aunt, (she has since passed on to the next life), that kenw of my crossdressing, but we never really discussed it. I used to deliberatly leave things out for her to see in my room when she would visit. She had a rather funny way of letting me know she saw my things. She would usually take a towel of perhaps a shirt, and lay it over the things I left out in the open.
Anyway, I rarely ever wore socks over my nylons, and she would often make comments such as..."no socks today huh?". I would usually wear nude or beige stockings, so it wasnt really noticable, but she knew.
It was kind of like she wanted me to know that she was aware of my dressing. I now wish I had been more open to her. I think she would have been accepting.....

andrea35
01-11-2010, 09:35 AM
I got caught once by my sister when I was 13 she came into the bedroom just when I was looking at myself in the mirror wearing one of my mothers bra. She never say anything to anyone and up to this day she has not mention it. however the other day I had a really scary moment coming back late from work I was half crossdress and had to change in a hurry in the drive way, in my rush I did not realized that my bra was hooked to the waist of my pants and was very visible hangin out. I walked this way into the house but every body was busy doing something. when I got to my room and realized my mistake I almost fainted and very quickly and in a big panic hide it. just at that moment my wife was coming into the room, she noticed my excitement, asked about it and I told her that I had forgotten something very important on my way home, which was in essence true.

sfwarbonnet
01-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Danielle, You can avoid the possibility of circumstances exposing your panties and/or other lingerie or pantyhose by wearing a full slip in a short length (or an extra tall a-shirt). I too, underdress frequently. My wife said that if I ever have to go to the ER wearing panties. garter belt, nylons, bra, and/or slip she wouldn't claim me!

starwarman11
02-28-2010, 01:22 PM
havent been caught yet but im sure i will do in the future :straightface:

georgia_937
02-28-2010, 08:58 PM
I have both male and female underwear, and I usually keep a small fanny pack in the vehicle in case of emergencies with among other things a spare pair of mens. I usually wear men's Hanes bikini briefs, they come in a multitude of colors and patterns with no front opening, and I have a few pair of silk men's underwear that are really too expensive to wear everyday however they do get worn on special occasions. Personally I worry more about having the pantyhose noticed,though.

TNRobin
02-28-2010, 09:20 PM
I haven't exactly been caught, but I have had a few looks when I take a basket of clothes into the dressing room at a store and of course they want to count what you have so that they know that you come out with the same number. I used to grab a pair of men's pants or something and put on top, but now I just take in the girl's stuff that I want to try on and let them think what they will.

I did have a young girl at the checkout at Kohl's give me a hard time in fun when I was buying some women's clothing.

SA: "I don't think that bra is quite your size. Do you wear them often?"
Me" "Well, that one's a bit big, but I like the way that it lifts and seperates."

I was dressed completely in guy mode except for panties. We chatted for a few minutes after that as she rang it up and didn't seem to think anything strange about our conversation. Pretty cool for a girl that was probably 19 or 20 in the midst of the bible belt.

jenifer m.
02-28-2010, 09:24 PM
not pantys but my hose have been discoverd many times by strangers in public.

TNRobin
02-28-2010, 09:40 PM
not pantys but my hose have been discoverd many times by strangers in public.

How did they discover your panty hose? I do remain quite alert when I'm wearing a bra since the straps can show; mainly where they adjust

Briana Blonde
03-01-2010, 12:03 AM
I think I've been caught but I'm not sure.

Had pantyhose on under my jeans at the sushi bar and I had put on short socks instead of regular socks so you could see them a bit if my pantleg went up.

Also when you sit down and your t-shirt comes up in the back one has to be careful that the pantyhose can't be seen in the back.

Not sure if anyone saw but I felt like people were starring at me.

Maybe paranoia maybe not. I think maybe a couple people saw including my waiter who has served me several times before haha.

Vicki-Z
03-01-2010, 12:18 AM
then i said what the hell were you doing looking at my butt any ways,

Love the answer! :lol:

Face it all of us girls are going to get caught this way sometime.

Vicki :cheer:

curious5752
03-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Not to long ago I was in a Wal-Mart in guy jeans shoes and tshirt with bra and panty and hose. I was looking at a top in the ladies section when a woman came up behind me and poped my bra strap. I turned around and as she was walking away she smiled and waved.

Cathy

Sara Jean
03-01-2010, 02:18 AM
I wont go into all the details but give you the basics i was at a store i wanted to try some stuff on in guy mode th SA was giving me a hard time i mutterd to myself a 4 letter word thats starts with F and as i was trying on the clothing she called the police and had me arrested because of that word. well i had to strip down to my socks and underwear. before one of the sherff's to shower before changing into a orange jumpsuit. lucky me i decided to wear pantys to go out shopping with that day

beez1717
03-01-2010, 06:13 AM
Heh, that happened to me once, I someone did ask if I was wearing panties and I essentially said, yes, so what? It's not like it's affecting you.. and left it at that. It worked for me, but I should be asking the "why are you looking at my butt" question... Yup I should have done that too.

For me, being matter of fact just works for me. It just sort of puts the "it's no big deal" stamp on things.

gabimartini
03-01-2010, 06:20 AM
Not to long ago I was in a Wal-Mart in guy jeans shoes and tshirt with bra and panty and hose. I was looking at a top in the ladies section when a woman came up behind me and poped my bra strap. I turned around and as she was walking away she smiled and waved.

Cathy

Must've felt a little strange at the time, I suppose... :) but it is a cool story!

As for the answer to the thread, no, I don't think I've been caught, I don't underdress all that much.

susan54
03-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Though I underdress all the time no one has ever found out. When I read that thing about the seam on the gusset I dug out an old pair of male briefs and there was no difference in the location of the seam. I sometimes wonder if trousers drape differently over tights (sheer or opaque).

Susan

donnadawn
03-01-2010, 08:35 PM
I loved the reply about 'Why are you looking at my butt?'. I did have something similar happen to me. I was working with a small crew of men ( me and two others ) repairing a leak in a water line. We had dug a deep hole to get to the buried line and then had to remove caked on mud from the pipe to determine the extent of the damage. So here I am down in this hole in shorts and t-shirt and my panties. Naturally the t-shirt rides up a little and one of the guys, who was half drunk at the time, yells out 'are you wearing your wife's panties?' I was so shocked and embarrassed that I did not know what to do so I did nothing. I acted as if I did not even hear him. He did not make any more commments and the first chance I got when they were not looking I tucked my shirt in after pushiong my panties down a little. I wish had thought of the come back but I guess silence worked okay too.

echo
03-01-2010, 08:44 PM
Naw.....I avoid it by just going commando. Really simplifies things.

We were in a meeting one day and someone commented on my huge chemical boots. I laughed and said "I bet these are gonna look awesome in shorts" Without thinking, I held my leg up and yanked my pants leg up to show the desparity between the big boot and my thin leg...."Dude! Do you shave your legs?"

I didn't skip a beat...."I shave my whole body bro. Ya'lls women go crazy over it" They laughed and I heard..."That ain't right! Your legs are nicer than my wife's!"

Before you knew it, the conversation was about who shaved what....much to my suprize, personal body grooming is making a come back! No one made fun of anyone. Then again...it would have been different if I had been wearing my pink thigh highs with the silver bows.

ArleneRaquel
03-01-2010, 10:46 PM
Whats guy mode ? :D

BillieJoe
03-01-2010, 10:57 PM
Lets see, I have been seen out and about by people I know but they never guessed when they saw me that it was me. I do a lot of bicycle riding and have had my panties seen on a number of ocassions. One time a car load of young girls rode by and one of them yelled out the window,
"Hey mister! Nice panties!"
And a few times I've heard people say out loud, words to the effect, "Hey, that guys wearing a bra!"

rocn4fun
04-12-2010, 12:20 AM
i have gone through the shock... of getting fully busted w/ the guys and i did the same so what yea im stuck wearing pantys and i added that they feel and fit me fine you wanna see it doesnt bother my girlfriend ? see im a loud mouth and one thing i dont care about is w/ anyone is wearing or w/ they like too do ... and the other thing here is no-body cares thats the way i look at the whole thing ah you wouldnt catch me working around the house in a fullcut nylon brief ? and most girls and women i know dont care so yea theres alot of us being caught thats part of the fun ?

cdwithplay36b
04-12-2010, 11:11 AM
One time while shopping at a small shop I was bending over looking at some lingerie items on a rack when I heard some giggling. A trio of SA's were noticing my panties through my white shorts. Oops! I really love wearing white shorts too. It was embarrassing but exciting also. I left in a hurry for sure. At least I don't think they saw my bra!

Kiera79
04-12-2010, 11:29 AM
I have worn panties exclusively for the past 20 years or so even to doctor visits I wear plain cotton white for those visits and have never been questioned about them . I wear what is comfortable!

I had to go to the Urgent Care the other day for a small staph bump(BLAH!!!) and had to lower my jeans to show the upper part of my leg and had on black cotton lace boy short that fit awesome with a pattern lace black thigh high, whoo the exhilaration was awesome as I told the doc I CD and the look on his face was priceless. The nurse looked and smiled.

texasm31
04-12-2010, 12:00 PM
I always liked seeing that seam through the tight pants the girls wore at school. In fact, I like panty lines in general and lament that I don't see them very often anymore with the thongs and no-see-ums the girls wear today.

I totally agree. I have been scoping out panty lines since I was old enough to know there was a difference, and have been wearing panties almost as long.

cd_ellen32
04-12-2010, 12:45 PM
I was at the doctors office before I went to work one day and was completely underdressed. I didn't think that it would be a big deal until we were talking about my indigestion that was happening more frequently. Then she asked me to lie back and lifted my shirt up to reveal my stomach and my bra. Not a word was said about it though.

Ellen

hema
04-12-2010, 12:49 PM
one afternoon, i wanted to test ma nerves, so i decided to wear a bra and a panty ( it was actually my neighbours , i stole t wen she had dried it upstairs)
i wore it, and i stayed in the last floor of ma apt,,
i went outside , bolting the door wit a hook... i sneaked past my neighbours door, climbed the stairs to the terrace wit jus the bra and panty..
i had the shock of my life!!!!!!!!!
i saw my neighbour aunt already in terrace dryin her hairs, i tried to return back home, at that was the most unforgettable moment....
a gust of air, and it blew my door closed .. my main door had an automatic latch!!!!
bang!!!
tat s t,,, i was stuck out wit jus a bra and panty , tat too my neighbour aunts,,,
my mom had given a spare key to her oly, and my oly chance to get bak home, was to approach her!!!
i didn know wat to do, and hid myself beside the stairs...
my heart was thumpin on wat to do!!!
in few moments, i heard her footsteps nearin me!!!
i was almost in tears, and extreme excitement, wit so many things ragin in ma mind...
she saw me.... she was shell shocked lookin at me in tat dress of her which she recognised on the first glance!!
she called me inside her home, she was in her mid 30s and her son was at school... so alone i was caught,,,
she first asked whom the bra belonged to??
i jus gave a shy smile and told it was hers!!!
she started laughin and laughed her eyes out!!!
i was totally embarassed.. then i asked fr the keys so tat i cud get bak and change!!!
but she was thinkin somethin else!!!!
she took me to her bedroom, and i couldn believe wat she was doin,,,
she took her sari, and all accessories and dressed me completely like a girl wit all make ups and stuff...
i almost blasted in ecstacy...
we really had a nice time, and it s totally under secrecy...she helped me throughout, and she cross dressed me every weekend!!!
unfortunately i had to shift ma home elsewher,
but i ve a loads of stuff in rememberance of her...
but ofcourse that was the first and the last time i was ever caught ..

texasm31
04-12-2010, 02:20 PM
very funny stuff. i know that i used to worry about panty lines showing at work and found it kind of exciting trying to make sure i remembered not to bend over too far in front of staff. now i just dont care and no one has ever said anything, have to admit a little of the excitement goes away now that it is a routine thing (sigh). however the little line where the cotton liner that runs left and right across the lower area in the back is a dead giveaway, even mens briefs dont have that. so if a GG sees that, she knows for sure. of course, the NVPL (no visible panty line) movement in womens underwear is making standard panty lines a thing of the past anyway. except for that little line.....

perfect description...just this morning i went over to a coworker's desk to provide some assistance and realized i was bending over and the possibility that someone walking by could see my panty line (i am wearing really cute cotton hipsters today) made me quickly change positions. so then i squatted down and had to be cautious that the woman i was assisting could not see down the back gap in my pants...kind of exhilerating, even though it has become more routine

Jennifer in CO
04-12-2010, 03:00 PM
I posted this somewhere else but here goes. Not really 'caught' or embarrassed for that matter, just wasn't prepared. I stopped by my Doctors office last fall to pick up a re-issue for a prescription. Something I do regularly without an appointment or having to visit with the Doc or nurse. It was a cool day so I was wearing a light jacket zipped up. OK, I had it zipped up because I had on a black satin blouse with puff short sleeves with delicate lace trim on the sleeve opening under my jacket. I also had on black side-zip slacks (that the blouse didn't cover the zip), rose patterned lace trouser socks and my usual loafers (also womens) and my everyday full under-dressing...in black. Well, for what ever reason the Doctor wanted to see me. I still didn't think anything about it since I have had to see her before without doing the exam thing. But not this time. I followed the nurse into an exam room and she asked me to take off my jacket so she could get my vitals. Ok.....so I took off the jacket. She said something about being a pretty blouse. I thanked her. More small talk and she was strictly business in her actions. She said nothing else except when she was listening to my heart around front she asked if what I had up top was real, forms, or padding. If they were forms I needed to remove them, if it was a padded bra I'd need to remove it. I told her they were real and she proceeded just like nothing else happened. When she left and I went and stood next to the door so I could listen. She didn't say a word to anyone outside the door at the nurses station. The Doctor came in a few minutes later and I still didn't hear anything outside. "Pretty blouse" again..."where'd you get it". She showed a bit of surprise on her face when I told her it was a birthday gift from my wife. We talked, she went back over the notes from the nurse, she checked my heart again. She wrote out my 3 month script, handed it to me and said we'll see you next time for a full checkup. We talked a some more and when we left the exam room I didn't put my jacket back on. Heck, why bother now! Anyway, they were all very professional, and if they said anything, it was after I left.

Jenn

Cassandra Lynn
04-12-2010, 03:47 PM
They probably have shown by now, but haven't had any comments. I have started wearing a cami or slip top, and i have some with adjustable shoulder straps like bras and a thicker band around the chest. Wore one to my AA meeting once, not thinking about it, as there is always alot of hugging. Several of the gals and a couple guys hugged me or did a hand rub on my back and shoulders....whoa, talk about a racing heartbeat. Only one seemed to notice, and she seemed to rub that spot as if she was curious, and smiled a little more than usual.
mj (Cassie)

daddyo1969
05-11-2010, 10:10 AM
I was in a relationship where i was dressed as a female and my gf was just whatever she wanted to be.
She would always call our company back into our play room to party often she put me on blast to females and males...having me show my pretties that were hiding under my clothes.

Pikaxdresser
05-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Yes a couple of times when I was in high school mom walked in and was wearin a bra. I gave it back to her and was emberressed. She suspects that I crossdress but haven't said anything since then.

Berta82
05-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Last year I was sitting on a small stool giving the young ones a bath. I was wearing a pair of purple panties with a lace waistband. As I reached over into the tub my shirt hiked up and the next thing I hear is my lodest daughter yelling "Daddys wearing purple underwear!!". Talk about a jaw dropping moment. After swallowing everything back into place, I calmly responded that they looked purple because of the lights and that they were actually blue. She agreed and it hasn't come up again.:o

Angiemead12
05-11-2010, 08:21 PM
nice one, I dont think I have been caught, but most of my friends know.

Lynn Marie
05-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Very close. I had on a pair of thigh highs under my jeans and they slid down around my ankles at work. Luckily I was wearing black socks and shoes so the black thigh highs weren't quite so obvious. Made to the men's room in a hurry!

StephanieDragg
05-11-2010, 08:45 PM
I was caught at work (restaurant) about the same way once a few years back wearing pink panties, I told the guy they were red silly xmas undies from the wife for xmas but they faded, I'm not sure he ever really bought that. A cpl months back I was busted pants down, black panties on after an incident near my stove which was pretty embarrassing at first since my kids were in the kitchen... but ended up ok, the next week I let my son in the house and went to the door in my capris, which he commented "nice pants" ?!:o Also remember once when I was still living with folks came down to breakfast and was asked, "Are you wearing lipstick?" I think I said I must have gotten lucky last nite I guess...

Kelli Lovelace
05-15-2010, 08:45 AM
I was out shooting pool with the guys and I had a pale yellow thong on which had a nice black Lacey waist band. I had to really lean over the table for a tough shot and the back of my shirt pulled up high enough for about 3 inches of my thong to show! My best friend noticed and made some comment about them. I responded very confidently with, "you know how kinky my wife is...she made me wear em!" his response was priceless, all he said was "sweet". That was the last I heard about it.

Dee2U
05-15-2010, 09:01 AM
I am not sure if the thread is about being caught or about being told or otherwise signalled that you have been noticed. Quite different and I suspect that most people would not comment if only in a work or casual relationship. But then, I'm Canadian.

Seriously though, I think that some garments will be noticeable, sort of like how wearing concealer doesn't show but foundation will....Dee

charlytuna
05-15-2010, 06:31 PM
a couple of times once my daugheter was young my wife came home from shopping and church early in my haste to change quick I forgot I had earing on "what that on your ears" and a couple of times with the granddaughter [2yr then] caught me wearing a sport bra and another time wearing a pink tank under reg. T shirt

Joanie_Shakti
05-15-2010, 10:34 PM
Not actually caught wearing panties. But I've had a couple of related incidents happen. My mom once walked into my *locked* bedroom to find me wearing a dress. And when I was younger, I'm sure my sister saw me dressed up as I found a note to someone named "Priscilla" in the bathroom one day.

But for panties there were two incidents that come to mind that happened in the past, one embarassing. And the potential for embarassment just today.

The first one was when I was in junior high and had recently discovered that I liked panties. I had stolen two "day of the week" bikinis from my mom, a green "Monday" one and a pink "Thursday" one. I think I chose those two as the kids on the bus were always joking about those colors being a girly combination.

I had the panties hidden in two smalll plastic boxes that had originally had small reel to reel audio tapes in them. I hid these in a locked toolbox or money box type of container. You know how kids are, before I had put the panties in the cases, I had decorated them with skulls and crossbones and "secret" warnings for some other purpose. I think it was because of whatever I had recorded on the tapes that were originally in the box.

Now I was an Army brat and personally, I think they're kind of messed up in the head. I had my first sexual experience at eight years old behind some bushes with a couple of buddies. I was about twelve or thirteen when I discovered panties. I had a friend, Scott, who was a year or so older who would go to the barracks and collect the men's magazines the soldiers threw out before inspection. Scott had a pretty good collection of stuff, even some hardcore mags, and I credit him with my life long porn addiction.

Anyway, I had forgotten about the "secret" tape boxes and opened the lock box to show him something. He saw the drawings on the tape boxes and wanted to see what was inside. I panicked and closed up the box. Just then, my mom needed me for something. I returned to my bedroom to find the door blocked. My mom got pissed and made Scott and my brother open up. I walked in to find both panties hanging on the wall! Luckily my mom didn't see them. Those cheap little padlocks all use the same key and my brother had one just like it. He had opened up the box for Scott, who I told that I took them for the inflatable doll he had recently bought. But he starts razzing me, saying, "pink is for (my name) and green's for the doll." I was mortified, but glad that I didn't have to turn them over to him for his stupid doll and (I think) it was soon forgotten.

The second incident was after graduating high school. I was an usher in a movie theatre and talking to one of the ticket girls. I don't remember how the conversation got around to it, but she told me that she thought it was funny when guys wore panties. "They think you can't tell, but you can." I didn't give myself away, but think it was a hint that she saw pantylines when I'd often wear them to work. Though it didn't curtail my wearing them any.

Lately, I've had a bad habit that is going to bite me yet. I wear shorts with velcro flaps on the back pockets. I keep sitting down, not paying close attention to what I'm sitting on. On several occasions, I've walked out of the room with panties stuck to the velcro, hanging from my butt like a tail! It happened again just this morning. I went to the bathroom and saw the pink thong I had worn yesterday on the floor, along with the black bikinis I wore today. I realized that once again I walked out with the thong stuck to the velcro. I'm getting paranoid about this and sometimes have a panic attack in public, having to check the back pockets to make sure I wasn't walking around with panties stuck to them. I actually did leave the house like that once for a walk. But luckily it wasn't panties. I had walked a half block when I realized that I had a sock for a tail!

sandra-leigh
05-15-2010, 11:27 PM
If anyone has noticed, they haven't mentioned it, and I've been 24/7 panties for 5-ish years.

If the question is re-framed to "Has anyone other than your SO seen you in panties", then the answer is Yes, I have gone to massage a few times while I was wearing my panties, and left them on during the massage. They are professionals (it is a 2 or 3 year course), and they've probably seen more than that before. My intention was not to shock or provoke; e.g., the first time I was just in too much pain to stop at home and change first.

I see the title of this thread is about "femme unders", not just panties. Yes, I have gone out in guy mode with bras of various visibility, some visible only as clear bumps on my back, others with the classic bra-lines, and other times with a top that was either thin enough or of the right colour that my bra would have been visible. But it isn't being "caught" if you know it is visible and you don't mind.

Have I ever been "caught" wearing forms? Not that I know of, but then again if you walk around with a bust-line in "guy mode" and do not mind if people see, then it is not being "caught". The closest to being "caught" that I can think of in this regard, would probably be the time that I went in to a bra store that I had been to before (and tried things on at) and was talking about what size I was looking for, and the co-owner I was dealing with glanced over at me and correctly estimated the cup size of the forms I was wearing (D I think it was) -- I had not thought that the size was that obvious. But then she fits lots of women and has for years, and sizing up visually is apparently one of those things that some people can get very good at. (The sales woman was merely a bit confused, because I was asking for a G bra and did not have a G bust. Once I indicated that I had my larger forms with me, it was smooth sailing. This is, by the way, the same store where a different one of the co-owners got annoyed one day when I was wearing forms that she thought were too small for me, and told me that I need a much bigger bust. :o )

Marcie4you
05-16-2010, 04:42 AM
I have no boy underwear anymore, panties are more comfortable, so what? I also replace socks with knee highs...In winter panty hose...My life, who cares? Right?

Danamtv
05-26-2010, 01:29 PM
I was at my brother's house and bent over to pick something up. My 6yo niece asked "Uncle Dana why do you have pink underwear on?" I just said it was read. My brother, who has known about my cross dressing for years and is not approving, was not amused but nothing else transpired.

texasm31
05-26-2010, 02:55 PM
I had totally forgotten about this one. I was in high school and had taken some panties from a friends drawer and would wear them whenever I got the chance. Well, my younger brother walked in one day as I was putting them back in the not so good hiding space and grabbed them from my hand and asked why I had (girls name's) underwear. My younger brother and her younger brother were friends and she complained once that some of her panties were missing and my brother made the incredible connection. I tried to convince him they were from a girl I had fooled around with, but since I was not dating anyone and he kept demanding a name, he never really believed me. I don't think he ever told the girl or her brother and he teased me once or twice for a few days and the it was forgotten. Wow that was about 25 years ago.

notthereyet
05-26-2010, 03:06 PM
that was very clever quick thinking. I used to travel often and and stay in many hotels, I always wore panties and loved wearing a white see through t-shirt with a bra underneath (I fill out an A cup pretty good) Many hotel maids have seen me in a bra and sometimes panties but I don't think any co-workers ever caught me.

Jenny Green
05-26-2010, 03:50 PM
No, not caught w/ femme undies, but this is (somewhat) close:

I went to a doctor for an exam, and he came in with a young female. He introduced her as a soon-to-be-real-doctor (I forget the terminology he used) and asked if I minded her observing the exam. There were no private parts involved, so I said Okay.

When I had my shirt off, they seemed to be interested in something on my back. The doctor asked me if I'd been tied up with ropes recently. No, I replied, somewhat puzzled. They both started remarking about marks on my back that looked like rope marks, and he asked me again if I was sure I hadn't been tied up recently for any reason. I was very puzzled and assured them again that I had no idea what they were talking about. The doctor said something like "Well, we doctors are used to seeing all kinds of things..." and when they came back around to my front-side, the woman was blushing big-time - she was red as a beet - and had a smile on her face that she couldn't hide. The doctor was smiling too, like they both knew some secret of mine.

As I was driving home, I figured it out. A day or two before, I'd been moving some very very heavy rocks for landscaping. I'd tie a rope to one, make a big loop on the other end, and step into the loop and pull the rock while walking backward, with the rope pressing into my back. So, that's how I got the rope marks.

But they probably had a good laugh after I left over that obviously-kinky guy who was into some kind of bondage thing! :-)

I thought about calling him up the next day and telling him, but I figured why ruin their little amusement.

I wonder what he wrote in my chart? :D

Joankristy
06-14-2010, 10:36 PM
Yes I have. When I was about 10 to 13 my father and mother caught me wearing my mothers pink panties. It happened when I was getting a spanking for doing something bad.

tammygirl79
06-14-2010, 11:26 PM
I'm glad someone braught this up...i was gonna do a thread on this, but hadn't gotten my lazy ass to do it yet...lol. I was only caught wearing panties one time by my friends. This happened about 10 years ago, i was out doing some shopping (in drab except for a pair of panties I was wearing underneath) and while i was driving home, one of my friends called me on my cell. He asked if i could stop by his house and take a look at his computer because he was having problems with it. When i got there, a 2nd friend was at his house as well. While I was leaning over to look at his computer tower, the top of my panties started to show in the back.....my friend shouts out..."WTF, you're wearing panties dude?" At the time I had been seeing this one girl for quite some time, So right off the top of my head I say..."My girlfriend likes it when I wear her panties to bed when we get ready to have sex, it turns her on like you wouldn't believe!!!" I then say...."and I was on my way over to her house when you called me to come look at your computer....so yes, forgive me if I happen to think that the amazing sex we have is worth me wearing her panties for five or ten minutes before she takes them off of me to screw!" They both looked at me and said...."Hell, We'd do the same too".

Now, I ake sure that i am mindfull about the cloths i wear when i am wearing panties underneath. I make sure i am wearing a long enough shirt that will not come up if i bend over...lol.

Jennifer T
06-15-2010, 06:34 PM
doctors office. since I wear panties 24/7 it was bound to happen and they were pink with lace.

Crysten
06-16-2010, 09:55 PM
This has never happened to me, that I know of, but do any of you watch Dirty Jobs w/ Mike Rowe? One show he was interviewing a concrete finishing supervisor...and the guy sat down, took off his shoes, and his toenails were bright purple, and he also "accidentally" showed his thong. Obviously, a crossdresser, nbd of course.
A while later (after that show had aired), different state, Mike showed up on a site....and ALL the guys were wearing pink/purple thongs. ALL of them. Was hilarious, and Mike was speachless. :)

Crysten
06-16-2010, 09:59 PM
BTW, this whole situation can be avoided completely if the panties in question are as small as possible. Teeny tiny itty bitty string bikini is definitely the way to go!! Your pants would have to be half off for anyone to see what's you got going on under there.

fallen_rayne
06-16-2010, 10:04 PM
I've never had the pleasure personally Hon but I think it would make one helluva sitcom.:heehee:

That would be outstanding, a male and female trans, a GG and the male trans' SO all under one roof and their life. xD

tammygirl79
06-16-2010, 10:22 PM
This has never happened to me, that I know of, but do any of you watch Dirty Jobs w/ Mike Rowe? One show he was interviewing a concrete finishing supervisor...and the guy sat down, took off his shoes, and his toenails were bright purple, and he also "accidentally" showed his thong. Obviously, a crossdresser, nbd of course.
A while later (after that show had aired), different state, Mike showed up on a site....and ALL the guys were wearing pink/purple thongs. ALL of them. Was hilarious, and Mike was speachless. :)
lol....I used to watch "Dirty Jobs" faithfully. I have never seen the one you are talking about. Figures, out of all the episodes to miss, I miss that one. Hopefully I will see it one of these days, sounds hilarious! :)

Cithmore
06-17-2010, 12:20 PM
This happened just a few weeks ago I went to the doctor for a respiratory infection and the doctor decided I needed and injection so she sent in a young nurse, I expected to get the injection in my arm but to my surprise she told me to bend over the exam table and lower my shorts, so I did as I was told fully, exposing my Jockey white lace boy short.
The nurse pulled them down, gave me the shot, pulled up my panties and as I turned around to fasten my pants she smiled told me that she had the same panties but in blue.

Mandy
06-17-2010, 12:36 PM
I was wearing my pink cotton panties at the time, my SO saw the ticket sticking out of the top of my shorts & unexpectingly pulled it:doh: to reveal all:o talk about trying to take things steady :heehee: as I had just come out of the closet to her 2 weeks previous:o was in the dog house that weekend:eek:

EllieOPKS
06-17-2010, 03:18 PM
I had the same experience as Ms Niki and at the dermatologist office as well. I had a skin cancer removed from my leg by my family doctor. He made me an appointment with a dermatologist to look me over. I figured he was going to look at my legs, arms, face as that was the areas tanned and low and behold he tells me to strip and put on a paper gown. I was wearing yellow silky panties and was panic stricken. The nurse was sitting there taking notes. so I finally said "hey either everybody leaves so I can strip or everybody stays and we all strip". The doc laughed and said come on nurse, we'll let him keep his dignity for another 2 minutes".

I stuck those panties in my shorts pocket and swore to myself to never ever wear something like that again even if I was just seeing the dentist!

texasm31
06-18-2010, 09:04 AM
This isn't really a getting caught story, but another one I just recalled from long ago. In high school in the 80s, a good friend of mine and our dates were skinny dipping at his house. When we all got out one of the girls put on my undies as a joke, so I put hers on and walked upstairs to get a beer. I thought it was funny, and although they were not very sexy (back then it seemed like only strippers wore thongs, or at least very few high school girls), I can still remember them to this day. My friend was freaked by seeing me, so it was at that moment that I decided to never tell anyone that I put on panties as often as possible in private. I wore her panties while we finished our drinks, then got back in the pool. I guess you can say it was my first time out...lol. I wish I would have thought to put on her bra too.

JuliaCD
06-18-2010, 05:43 PM
I used to work at a professional theater. I was on the stage crew...lighting operator. The stage manager, sound operator and I sat in a little booth at the back of the house. We constantly entertained ourselves by making jokes about the characters and situations on stage. One day after a silly character had said something the sound guy said, "Yeah, well, Mr. Jenkins secretly wears panties to work!" Thing was...I was secretly wearing panties that day! I'm sure my shirt came untucked at some point that day and he saw my lacy waistband peeking out! I can't be sure, but the coincidence would be a huge one if not!

Now I wear panties every day. Sensible cotton ones for work, lacy and girly for leisure. Like many of you, I don't own any mens undies at all...haven't for years!

Miss Brianna
06-18-2010, 06:39 PM
One of the most annoying things.....constantly pulling down my shirt so the panties don't get exposed.

Pattie O
06-18-2010, 06:47 PM
SO caught me putting on my pantie girdle and asked what are they and I replied just underwear dear!:battingeyelashes::heehee: