PDA

View Full Version : La Vida Loca/The Crazy Life

Persephone
01-08-2010, 12:31 AM
"This must be Thursday," said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer, "I never could get the hang of Thursdays."*

Thursday is the day my housekeeper is here. It always begins in chaos as I rush around tidying up for her arrival. Wouldn't want her to find the place a mess you know.

But today was made even more complex by a hair stylist's appointment at 1 p.m.

You see, while my housekeeper and I seem to have a "don't ask, don't tell" sort of policy going, I go to the stylist en femme.

So, after cleaning up for the housekeeper, since I was en drab, I ran a series of en drab errands, going to those places that still know "him" rather than "her."

Arrived back around noon and started to get dressed on one of those rare occasions when I can't just walk out of my house en femme.

Applied my makeup (light foundation, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, and brow color), a pair of mommy jeans (sorry Karren!) over my panties, bra with no forms, tank top, and sweatshirt, loafers, and a girly watch. Tucked my forms, femme shoes, and jewelry into a sack, told my son who was running a few minutes late to meet me in the car, said "goodbye" to my housekeeper, and went out to finish dressing.

That felt really odd!

My son joined me and we headed off to the salon, where my spouse would be meeting us.

Greeted everyone at the salon (been going there for years). Our stylist cycled through us, doing my hair first, then my son's haircut, then my spouse's hair, and we finished up around 3 p.m.

We decided to have an early dinner, but the restaurant we picked is one where I'm definitely known as "him," so a quick trip home (my housekeeper had already locked up and left), a quick change, and off to dinner.

So far, so good, but now we get to the kicker. When we arrived back home it was still pretty early, so my spouse said, "Why don't we go exercise?"

A fine idea! Only we belong to a women-only exercise center!

Back to the lab, Dr. Jeckyll! Twenty minutes later, back in makeup and full femme exercise garb, we were off to exercise.

Lots of chatting with several of the women there as we all caught up on our holidays, vacations, and the like, along with a serious bout of exercise.

Back in the car, back home, and off with the makeup.

Whew! La vida loca!

*The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy (Douglas Adams), Chapter 2.

Phyliss
01-08-2010, 03:26 AM
Having fun is serious work

Not that I do it all the time, but I've had days with multiple changes. Keeps the brain active. ( did I get all the make up off ? Do I need to reshave?)

Kathi Lake
01-08-2010, 10:30 AM
We need new phrase for you, Persephone. One that embodies the game of gender ping pong that you seem to have. :)

Kathi

kellycan27
01-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Hi Barb......
If you keep that pace, you're gonna need a pit crew to help swtich modes.

And.......... Thanks for the pic of Cupids ( I knew it had something to do with love)...:heehee: I have some very fond memories of that little stand.

:hugs:
Kel

Karren H
01-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Something about tidying up before the cleaning lady gets there strikes me as just sooo wrong!! Wouldn't want her to actually earn her pay or anything! Or clean something?

Persephone
01-08-2010, 11:42 AM
We need new phrase for you, Persephone. One that embodies the game of gender ping pong that you seem to have. :)

Kathi

Thanks Kathi,

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/PingPongCats.gif
The way I figure it, some times I'm the paddle, some times I'm the ball.

Paula Siemen
01-09-2010, 09:33 AM
Since I've been job less for the last nine months and my wife refuses to layoff the cleaning lady (whom we are truely satisfied with), I figured what the hell. She as has the run of the house and closets and should have figured it out a long time ago. There two sets of ladies clothes of two different sizes, two different shoe racks of two sizes, two shelves of purses, two sets of drawers with lingerie, etc......

So, what the hell. One thursday morning when the cleaning lady arrived, I went up to the master bedroom and bath and put on the full femme presentation and just strutted down the stairs. She made no qualm over my new apperance, just a little frendly laugh, like so now I get to see the "other" woman of the house. I figured she worked for US not otherwise and if I gave her no reason to be fearfull of me, what problem could she have? I since have shown myself in several states of feminine attaire (always fully dressed), and often get dressed infemme and leave to do some shopping while she finishes cleaning our house. She seems comfortable and makes no indication of any problems or discontent.

Oh...and by the way, we always clean up before she comes. We wouldn't want her to think we were slobs (actually?)

Paula