PDA

View Full Version : Colors and Facebook

PretzelGirl
01-08-2010, 12:55 AM
I get home late today and checked out Facebook (male mode) and I see a lot of statuses that are just "White", "Pink", "Brown", etc... Well I never got the memo on this one so I thought I would just post a color and see what happens. Well, I look at who is on-line and my daughter is there, so I decided to ask her first.

Well, come to find out, everyone is stating their bra color in support of breast cancer. So now I wonder, should I go back and put a color in my status? Can't lie now, can I? :heehee:

DanielleLee
01-08-2010, 08:02 AM
Absolutely! You should post! LOL! I've also heard that for testicular cancer awareness, guys are putting the colors of their boxers on their status.

Personally, I put Blue Gingham on my status and just the comments and wonderment begin. :heehee:

Spacey
01-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Breast cancer affects both men and women. Post away!

Kathi Lake
01-08-2010, 10:10 AM
I did! I posted "black." For replies, I got everything from "That's just wrong" to laughs to "I thought what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas" from my wife. :)

Kathi

Persephone
01-08-2010, 11:47 AM
"I thought what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas" from my wife. :)

Kathi

Now that's cool!

PretzelGirl
01-08-2010, 03:06 PM
I did! I posted "black." For replies, I got everything from "That's just wrong" to laughs to "I thought what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas" from my wife. :)

Kathi

It is wrong! It will show through your male shirt while you are there. :heehee: Go lighter.

Breast cancer affects both men and women. Post away!

I saw the light. All I was seeing was single colors. So I did post and went with Black and White Tiger Stripe. Had to be different and not lie too. :devil:

Lorileah
01-08-2010, 04:17 PM
no one said anything about mine....I just don't shock anyone I know any more:heehee:

nikkijo
01-08-2010, 07:33 PM
i am doing the subtle shock and awe.. half my friends didnt know... and when they see the forward from me it ought to raise a few eyebrows...

jenna_woods
01-08-2010, 07:44 PM
yes post it, I am going to post white

Tamara Croft
01-08-2010, 07:47 PM
LOL... and I know why there are colours being posted in status... but I'm not telling :raspp:

Cristi
01-08-2010, 08:14 PM
I just posted 'Blue' (which is correct. More specifically kind of a powder blue with a bit of lace).

We'll see how my friends, none of them know about my dressing, react. I'm sure it will be taken as a joke.

Edit: Just got the first reply to my status. A GG asking if it matched my panties. :)

docrobbysherry
01-08-2010, 08:32 PM
LOL... and I know why there are colours being posted in status... but I'm not telling :raspp:

I can't understand ANYTHING that happens there!:eek:
I visit my page there, as often as my dentist! Only I enjoy visiting him MORE!:doh:

Tamara, u MUST be bi-lingual. Because u apparently understand Facebook! Who knew?:brolleyes:

Tamara Croft
01-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Tamara, u MUST be bi-lingual. Because u apparently understand Facebook! Who knew?:brolleyes:You'd be amazed at what I know :raspp:

BTW.. my colour for today was black ;)

KateW
01-08-2010, 10:03 PM
I also posted a colour on my male facebook account! The funny thing is - I wasn't joking!

2b.Lauren
01-08-2010, 10:38 PM
My best friends wife posted no color, and said since men did not have to wear them why should she. I posted black with black roses on the straps, and then asked her, now what is her color.

PretzelGirl
01-09-2010, 09:02 AM
I saw the light. All I was seeing was single colors. So I did post and went with Black and White Tiger Stripe. Had to be different and not lie too. :devil:

Got two comments that weren't smilies or "lol". One was "I thought you were more of a leopard guy" and the other was "you are just like Dad". Hmmm.... was there something about Dad I didn't know about? :heehee:

Karren H
01-09-2010, 09:09 AM
Black!!!

Joni Marie Cruz
01-09-2010, 09:11 AM
Plain old beige.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Cristi
01-09-2010, 11:41 AM
So I'm wondering how many GGs put on fancier bras just so they wouldn't have to post 'white' or 'beige' (or lied about the color).

I saw a LOT of fancy colors and descriptions, but suspect that 95% were actually beige.

BTW: The most common color I saw on my FB friends list was black.

Today: Red/black