PDA

View Full Version : Ive been outed

CharleneCD
08-03-2005, 10:40 PM
By none other than Bunny. :rolleyes: Now my mother-in-law and her brother know. OMG the world has ended. :D Actualy we had discussed telling her mother because we thought that she was likely to be accepting and maybe even willing for a girls day out. Her dad though, needs to be kept in the dark. Much to my suprise though she went and told her without me knowing, and then brought her over. Here I am sitting as low as I could in our couch so she couldnt see what I was wearing ( satin nightgown). They actualy just came to grab something and then headed back out. I did think it was wierd though when her mom commented on my pink purse on the counter and Bunny told her it was mine. Later when she returned alone I asked her about it and she said "oh, I told her about your dressing today". She has seen pictures and is still not sure what to believe. Well she will get to be sure tommorow as we are going to the movies and Charlene will be there. I will let you all know how it goes. At least there is another person I dont have to hide from.

Tristen Cox
08-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Yes please do let us know, and don't for get your purse ;) :eek: :D

Jenny Beth
08-03-2005, 11:13 PM
Now that's pretty cool. A girls' day out to the movies, hard to top that!

uknowhoo
08-03-2005, 11:38 PM
And a great chance to take your new forms on an "outing!"
Enjoy!!

Clare
08-04-2005, 12:04 AM
Wow! Bunny must be very confident and have a lot faith!

I guess it takes away a lot of the worry from you about revealing yourself to family doesn't it? Mind you, it must have still come as a shock without her telling you in advance!

So, the number of family/friends 'in the know' must be accumulating now?

You're an inspiration to me Charlene, you really are!

Christine

CharleneCD
08-04-2005, 05:15 AM
[QUOTE=Christine Johnstone]
So, the number of family/friends 'in the know' must be accumulating now?

Accumulating is the right word. Her brother who I might not have chosen to tell has managed to show his complete lack of class. Now his stepsons friend and another of Bunny's brothers is in the know. Now as you all know I am not the most closeted of CD's, but I would like to able to choose who and when someone gets told. I know I have read in other posts that when a secret is told its likelyhood of staying a secret gets smaller. I just had higher hopes for family.
As for the movie tommorow I am not sure I want to go. There is a bit more to this story that I am not going to discuss openly in the forum. Basicly if I choose to dress for someone it is because I want to share this part of me with them. Tommorows movie has the makings of a freak show with me center stage. Aint fu:censor:g happening. Plus a family fight at the theatre is not a good idea. Yes I am that pissed.

Tristen Cox
08-04-2005, 05:55 AM
Don't blame you Charlene, if you think it's not in your best interest then simply don't do it. There's no rules in this. ;)

Emily Ann Brown
08-04-2005, 06:49 AM
Hun, do what's comfortable for you. This ain't the Jerry Springer show. You want people to see you at your best so they can see you're not a freak. I have confidence you have the ability to make a wise decision about this...if you stay calm and don't get on an emotional freight train. I'm pulling for you.

Emily Ann

Angela Burke
08-04-2005, 07:00 AM
Yeah!
and wear clean knickers!

Love, Angela XX

Stephenie
08-04-2005, 09:26 AM
Never did like freak shows. Don't let it happen Charlene. You deserve to be treated with respect. If they don't like Charlene then they can *&%$&**.

Hope things go well.

Jamie M
08-04-2005, 10:01 AM
Sounds like it's all starting to spiral out of control. As Emily and Tristen said , never do anything you're not comfortable with. I'm sure that you wouldn't have made Bunny do anything she didn't.

Talk to her first about it and explain why it doesn't feel right :hugs:

obsessedwithpantyhose
08-04-2005, 11:03 AM
sorry to hear uve been outed in a way u didnt plan :(

everyone who knows me and some who dont know me but have seen me know i dress... :D

wife and i plan on movin to Yuma AZ and i dont know how my dressing is gona go over down there :eek:

Sharon
08-04-2005, 11:07 AM
Charlene,
The one thing that I have learned (from experience) is that once you come out to one person, you have lost control of who eventually learns about you. This person you know so well, and trust with every fiber of your heart, and who may in fact be normally worthy of that appraisal, may slip up and unwittingly expose you. It takes just one slip of the tongue to broaden the number of people who know about you.
I'm not saying that honesty and openness about yourself is a bad thing -- far from it! -- just that it is like opening Pandora's Box: once open, it can't be closed again.
One thing I don't understand, however, is why a trusted partner would divulge your secret without you having a say in the matter. You stated that you and Bunny had discussed telling her mother, but that she just decided to go ahead and tell her without your approval or acknowledgement. This is a major breach of confidentiality in my opinion, no matter what her reasoning may have been.
But, as you appear to be satisfied (pleased as a matter of fact) to be violated in this way, I suppose this is all moot.

Lauren_T
08-04-2005, 11:25 AM
Well, Charlene, you gotta take the initiative now and don't let it become any freakshow. You're a sensible girl, I'm sure you can transform this potentially negative situation into a net positive!

Some words that have always stuck with me:

Rachel_740
08-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Sounds like Bunny is really comfortable with your dressing - go with the flow girl ;)

Anne

eileen1969
08-04-2005, 03:47 PM
right on gf! I am so happy for you girl! you know it much love your girl-freind always Eileenxoxo :love: :love: :love: :love:

CharleneCD
08-05-2005, 12:46 AM
Ok, to start off with Bunny telling her mom, I will say again that we had already discussed that happening. I made the decision to tell my parents because I felt uncomfortable lying to them. I have to respect Bunny in the same way. She didnt want to have to lie to her mom and bunny knows her mom best and would know the best time to tell her. The only thing I can fault her for is not giving me warning before attempting to give me a heart attack by bringing mom over.

As for the rest Bunny and I had a long talk and I think she was able to begin to understand why I was so pissed. She agree's that her brother was out of line by telling without my permission and is disapointed in him. At her request I will let her take care of the matter. She will make sure that he knows how inappropriate his behaviour was.

As for the movie today I went, but in drab, and was not a friendly as usual. I didnt feel making a scene out of it was a good idea, and I definitely wasnt interested in sharing the wonders of my feminine side with them.

racquel
08-05-2005, 02:51 AM
Good for you,I hope that you remember that you control who meets Charlene and they are the poorer if they are deemed to be unworthy.
My hat's off to you.I know of what you speak concerning the brother,they can be a trial.huggs. :thumbsup:

Jenny Beth
08-05-2005, 09:23 AM
I certainly understand where Bunny was coming from on this Charlene. I came out to my wife's sister a few years ago and while she was shocked at first it has not affected our relationship, in fact I get better hugs from her than I ever did before. What I didn't realize at the time was that she now has a secret she has to keep from her husband and that's not fair. It's ironic that in an attempt to be honest with people we burden others with our secrecy. I hope things smooth over for you and I expect it will as soon as the smoke clears.