PDA

View Full Version : First time out in public!! And very provocative!

simonatrv
01-08-2010, 03:56 AM
Hi, this is my first post.
I never actually rdessed up, never wore makeup, but I've always wanted to feel desired as a woman, beeing abel to get men staring at you and looking sexy always seemed hot.
I like the power of turning men on and making them drool.
Until a few days ago I only occasionally wore suspenders and that kind of stuff.
I would stop somewhere late at night and walk around in heels and suspenders, lace thong and nothing else for a few minutes.
Anyway, a few days ago I just felt like trying to go out in a sexy outfit in a public area with some people around, but this time I wanted to pass...
So I took my wife's black short silky dress, over fishnets garter belt, and covered my top part by wearing a short black anorak style jacket my wife has, her wool hat, and a scarf(very cold here at this time..).
Basicly only my eyes where showing, apart from my legs.
I am an athlete so my legs and butt can easily pass when in lingerie and shaved.
I just went out and it felt great!!!
I could feel the cold on my legs and butt and le silk dress caressing
And the best thing is that I'm sure I passed a lot.
All the cars would slow down and turn around to look at me, the guys on the street would follow me for a while and even the teens around would stare at me but without laughing, some would do a loop around the block to take a second look!
I felt extremely sexy, the dress kept rising at the back and at one point I felt my buttcheecks were just slightly showing when I'd take long steps, so I did, especially when passing across people... I took the longest steps possible to make sure my dress would rise...then I'd just pull it down a bit pretending I did'nt want it to!
The best thing was when a police car passed me from behind, I know they stared at my butt but as soon as I could see them they were pretending to look somehwere else.
So I'm sure I must have passed for them!
I loved it! It was an amazing experience!
Sorry, I know I'm not a real CD as you girls are, but there's nobody I could tell these emotions and I felt at home looking at this forum, so please forgive me if I don't meet your standars or you don't like what I wrote, Thanks.

Emily01
01-08-2010, 04:04 AM
and so it begins!........have fun but be careful too! thanks for posting your experience as well! :thumbsup:

thechic
01-08-2010, 04:57 AM
Its just the best thing when going out but be careful you can get some Awkward moments when going out.especially when someone trys to chat you up.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44936757@N07/

Stephenie S
01-08-2010, 09:46 AM
Would you like to spend the night in the lockup dressed that way?

Very sexy, I'm sure.

When you dress like a wh*re, you will be taken for one. You are lucky those cops didn't stop. Parading in public in an outfit best suited for the bedroom may be exciting, but it carries with it a certain amount of REAL danger. It's not just cops who will make that assumption, drunks may too.

Please protect yourself.

Stephie

sherri52
01-08-2010, 09:54 AM
To start with welcome to the forum. You say that your not a cd yet you have gone out enfemme and enjoyed it. Isn't that a cd. You may not have done it before but by your reaction and the way you have expressed yourself, you will do it again. You are a cd, maybe no to the extent of some of us here but you have all the desires and by your own recollection you pass. Enjoy our lifestyle, it's a good one.

Angie G
01-08-2010, 10:04 AM
Hi Simon welcome to the family girl. If you put on a dress this is the place for you hun. And I pleased to meet you.:hugs:
Angie

Karren H
01-08-2010, 12:25 PM
Ohh yeah!!!! I had a friend who used to walk the mall in fishnets and a short skirt... And she loved to flaunt it.... Till the mall police kicked her out on decency... Be very very careful around children and police. Being arrested for indecent exposurer wearing your wifes clothing would probably make her and her lawyer very happy... If not rich! Lol. Ohh and welcome!

lycra shimmer
01-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Hey hon, i applaud your bravery. you are a crossdresser!

carolinoakland
01-08-2010, 01:05 PM
Face it hon, you ARE a CD. And the most worrisome thing is your willingness to put yourself in a risky situation. I love Karen's take on it ( and that girl WILL take anything not nailed down!) "getting arrested in your wife's clothes will make her and her lawyer very rich and happy." A little taste of the pink fog maybe? Read those threads... Carol.