PDA

View Full Version : Invited to play with the girls!

Karren H
01-08-2010, 07:56 AM
Omg.... I feel so much like one of the girls this morning.... On FaceBook, I have a lot of female friends... Most I know from MakeupTalk... A couple from a NHL hockey site and a few TG friendly women.. Well last night I get multiple emails from a couple of them entitled "Show your colors". Like a chain letter

Some fun is going on!.....Just write the color of your bra in your status. Just the color, Nothing else!, and send this on to only girls, No men..... It will be neat to see if this will spread the wings of cancer awareness! It will be fun to see how long it takes before the men will wonder why all the girls have a color in their status!...Haha!

"No men"?? I check their to list and everyone on it was a genetic female except me... God I love these women because they accept me as one of them... We chat online about what's going on in our lives... Kids... Makeup... and have traded makeup... It is just so refreshing to be just one of the girls and included in their games! Anyone else feel this way?

Miranda09
01-08-2010, 08:02 AM
Wow...that's really cool Karen. Sounds like a nice group. :)

KristinSkye
01-08-2010, 08:17 AM
Wow, that is so cool!

hotskirt
01-08-2010, 08:27 AM
I have one lady friend that helps with shopping, makeup, and everything in general about cding. Also we are good friends and discuss other issues also. It would be nice to have a couple more ladies but I'll take the one for now. Keep warm this winter girls. Denise

Phyliss
01-08-2010, 08:39 AM
Karren, that is waaaay cool.

As usual you're leading the way. You've discovered how to become a girl without all that nasty surgery.

Like you've always said "The Best of BOTH Genders"

Paula Siemen
01-08-2010, 08:48 AM
White.......

Can I play too?

Kate Simmons
01-08-2010, 09:20 AM
Oh, invited to play along. By the thread title I thought you meant something else. My bad!:heehee:

Wen4cd
01-08-2010, 09:24 AM
That's super kewl right there.

Karren H
01-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Oh, invited to play along. By the thread title I thought you meant something else. My bad!:heehee:

Funny when I wrote that I thought "some pervert is going to take that the wrong way". Hahahaha.

And anyone on facebook can play.. Without invitation.. On gg in Montreal wrote hers was black leather with silver studs! Lol. Mine is white with pink flowers... :)

Angie G
01-08-2010, 10:17 AM
That shows you do a good job at being a woman hun. You go girl.:hugs:
Angie

Billijo49504
01-08-2010, 10:55 AM
That's super kewl Karren!!! I'm the only gurl on 2 yahoo sewing groups, so I know how it feels to be accepted as one of the girls...BJ

carolinewalker_2000
01-08-2010, 11:14 AM
You are indeed fortunate Karen to be part of such a close-knit circle of women who accept you as one of them. Congratulations.

DiannaRose
01-08-2010, 01:42 PM
My niece outed the secret on my guy FB account...I wanted put "black" in my status, but I had to wait till I logged into my Dianna account. My male cousin did put "Purple" in his status. :)

I love it when the GG's accept you as one of the fold, so to speak. On my guy FB, I also have a lot of women friends...that's been true in nearly every work environment I've ever been in, too...women just dig me, I guess. It certainly can't be because I exhibit a lot of feminine qualitites, right?

Anyway, a group of my women FB friends have been hosting a "tea party" once a week...basically a chat on everything and anything. So I signed on to last night's tea party and was the only guy there. It was a little tough staying in "guy mode" around so many women. LOL. But I had a blast, and they all totally accepted me as one of the fold.

I was the one who looked into moving the FB posts chat (slow and cumbersome) to a free chat room real-time chat. So now I'm a hero as well as "almost one of the girls." :)

msniki48
01-08-2010, 04:12 PM
Omg.... I feel so much like one of the girls this morning.... On FaceBook, I have a lot of female friends... Most I know from MakeupTalk... A couple from a NHL hockey site and a few TG friendly women.. Well last night I get multiple emails from a couple of them entitled "Show your colors". Like a chain letter

"No men"?? I check their to list and everyone on it was a genetic female except me... God I love these women because they accept me as one of them... We chat online about what's going on in our lives... Kids... Makeup... and have traded makeup... It is just so refreshing to be just one of the girls and included in their games! Anyone else feel this way?

Karren, i am happy to see your excitement. Validation is such powerful medicine. I am lucky to have a few people in my inner circle that i can talk to...but i must admit we have not played games yet....hmmmmmm

hugs

msniki48

Violetgray
01-08-2010, 05:55 PM
I got the same invite! My answer was, "Black, with skull and crossbones!" which was true!

Tara_G
01-08-2010, 06:15 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,582630,00.html

don't forget your mammograms girls!

it was nice you got an invite. :)

nikkijo
01-08-2010, 07:01 PM
wont post on FB but will here.. to many family and untrustworthy on my FB account.... black with pink trim..

kimmy p
01-08-2010, 07:06 PM
I saw this going on in Facebook and didn't know what it was about. So I posted the phrase "Purple, now what did I just say"? No one knows about me for sure. But I was kind of surprised when I got back numerous responses stating that they weren't surprised, or that knowing me it was completely possible. I may not be able to deny anything after a couple more Halloween get parties. Now to just soften the blow to my wife when I'm found out.:drink:

Ms Victoria
01-08-2010, 07:08 PM
No, I don’t feel that way. But I wish I could. I’m so jealous! You are both pretty and lucky! So I guess that makes you pretty lucky, huh?
Good for you!
Hugs,
VK