PDA

View Full Version : coming out the second time.

johnboy23
01-08-2010, 08:33 AM
I was kinda on my way of being totallty out to the public once because my fiance allowed me to dress in public. One day she stopped and said basically that she was not into it anymore. So I stopped. . . Doing it around her. After she found out that I was not doing it around her anymore she came back around. Took a couple of months but she says she is at full acceptance. But now I am kinda having a harder time deciding if I should come out and dress in public again. I can't really understand why. Maybe its all the stuff I had heard her say when she asked me to stop.

Shelly67
01-08-2010, 08:48 AM
Perhaps you could ask her ..... bridge the gap , see how she really feels if you wish to go public dressed again . It's a subject I've considered many a time . Think about it ....try to open the mind to the idea of how we'd all feel if our partners wanted to dress in the opposite genders attire and venture out . I'll wager threatened at first probably ... and in many ways . The only way to sort the situation , or at least discover each others boundaries is to be totally honest , open up and talk . Some people find that really hard to do , so perhaps before opening communication fully theres one thing could perhaps be agreed upon : if the conversation gets uncomfortable or perhaps heated , stop , sit back , relax ......... have a coffee . We all have different views , but not discussing them breeds confusion and stress . It's so easy to be misunderstood , but sometimes hard to try and accept each others views with open kindness .....
Good luck x