PDA

View Full Version : Went from A cup to C cup in one day

CharleneCD
08-03-2005, 11:07 PM
I got my breastforms today :cheer: No more stuffing the bra for me. I just cant believe how wonderful they feel.

I got size 7 Tru-nipple teardrop active forms. I got them at a local store that we had been told that is TG friendly. Well they were. Bunny took me and one of my bra's in, and they didnt even bat an eye when me in guy mode told them I needed breastforms. One of the gals took me to the back and showed me what forms they had. I went to the changing room and put on my bra, and then we started trying them on to see what size I should wear. Once we had a size that looked right, I went out and had Bunny look and see what she thought. She said that they looked really good.

Now I cant wait to go out with them.

Bobbie Lee
08-03-2005, 11:12 PM
you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tristen Cox
08-03-2005, 11:16 PM
7!? *Sucks up chest* well uhm kewl :D

BonnieJG
08-03-2005, 11:20 PM
you go girl :thumbsup: I got my 2 years ago and I love them I have two size 5 and my wife got me a small set from a bra store push-up bra type The only way to go :love:

Melissa Ryan
08-03-2005, 11:33 PM
I got mine through Ebay, they seemed to be a bargain! They arrived in the post, around a week later. I got a text message from Lyn in the morning to say they had arrived. I had to wait all day!! When I did get home, they, well one of them anyway was nice and warm. I looked at Lyn, she said "well they felt so nice, I just carried one around all day!" :rotflmao: They do feel sooo nice! dont they! :love:

....Melissa..........

uknowhoo
08-03-2005, 11:34 PM
Woo hoo!! Congratulations. Nothin' like the day a gurl gets her first forms, and live from a store no less ( I think most of us buy online, fortunately my one purchase worked out beautifully). I'm sure you'll enjoy them immensely.

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-04-2005, 12:01 AM
Congrats! I know what fun it is.

I've actually got a new pair coming in a few days, since I decided it was time for breast reduction.

(I got a pair years ago, before I discovered the standard formulas for bra sizing don't work well as larger sizes. Most CDs should probably add only 3 inches to the actual band measurement, and even less if you go about 40. Plus, I used to lift weights and developed "lat wings" which also throws the measurements off a bit.)

Clare
08-04-2005, 12:08 AM
Jealousy, that's all i can say!

You are just going ahead in leaps and bounds as a girl who is out to the world!

So, are you going to wear the new breastforms to the theatre with the Mum-in-law close by?

Christine

Tristen Cox
08-04-2005, 12:17 AM
I looked at Lyn, she said "well they felt so nice, I just carried one around all day!"
"Hunny I'm home... ...what the #%$@!"

CharleneCD
08-04-2005, 12:31 AM
Am i going to wear them new boobs ot tommorow? You bet. Actualy I am enjoying them so much I dont want to take them off. Well I guess i gotta sleep sometime. :(

Jessica_six
08-04-2005, 04:11 AM
Charlene, that is great!
There's nothing like the feeling of forms. The closest thing to having real breasts as you can get without the surgery I think.
I wear Transform Classic II's in size 6 myself as I wear a size 40C bra.
BTW - I know the user guide says not to wear them while sleeping, but I have slept in mine for over two years now and haven't had a problem with them yet. I never sleep on my stomach, though. Only my back and sides.
I have had them over three years and the silicone is just now starting to break down a little. That is pretty good considering the use I've gotten from them.

RachelDenise
08-04-2005, 04:50 AM
Charlene, I'm so happy for you! There is nothing like the first time you slip your forms into a bra and feel the tug of the strap against your shoulder!!! :D If they were only real! :p

Krystal Lee
08-04-2005, 11:16 AM
Charlene, You go girl!

Breast forms are just the cats pajamas and I love mine. I wear the things as much as possable and sleep in them also. Have had one pair start to break down after about 4 yrs hard use so am happy with the preformance.

If replacement will average 4 years that is a bargan!!!!!!! :D

Hugs Krystal.

Jamie M
08-04-2005, 11:22 AM
Just a quick question , does anyone ever use medical adhesive to be able to do the braless thing ? I've tried it before using some stuff from Hollister ( i think ? ) that was recommended by the sales woman at the time. Forked out a good £40 for the adhesive and remover only to find that after trying to get them off afterwards i was left covered in a goey sticky mess :mad:

not fun

caitlin
08-04-2005, 11:38 AM
... There is nothing like the first time you slip your forms into a bra and feel the tug of the strap against your shoulder!!! :D If they were only real! :p

...my thoughts and dreams exactly...

Charlene, Good going Girl! Wonderful experience, isn't it...

Jesse69
08-04-2005, 04:06 PM
How much did you pay for them?

I got my B cup breastforms from ebay for only $59 + shipping. Was a 1 day special listing.

Bodacious Brenda
08-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Nicely done. I also received my breastforms today, but, I didn't have the courage to go to the store, Bodacious ha.
It's not very original but I find myself calling them "the girls" already.

LindaAnn GG
08-05-2005, 02:03 AM
Roberta (my husband) and I made buying her forms a shared experience. We purchased them locally in a cd friendly establishment, taking a couple of her bras with us and trying several styles in the fitting room. It was a wonderful experience for both of us. And she loves the realistic look and feel.

Melissa Ryan
08-05-2005, 03:26 AM
"Hunny I'm home... ...what the #%$@!"

Well kinda! More like, gimme MY tits NOW!!!!!!!

hhhhhmmmmm niiiiice! :love:

P.S. They arent that big, and actually look more realistic for that. I spose you'll call me tiny tits now! :p

.....Melissa.........

Jessica_six
08-05-2005, 01:29 PM
Julia,
I use double-sided tape from the BreastForm store. They're relatively inexpensive and work wonderfully! You can get a pack of 36 for only $20!
They say you can reuse them, but the tackiness of the tape is never as strong after you clean them, and they're so cheap that I just buy a new package every couple of months.

The Breastform Store double-sided tape (http://www.thebreastformstore.com/double-sided-tape.aspx)

I hope this helps you!

Jamie M
08-05-2005, 01:34 PM
Thanks for that link , Jessica . I have seen similar stuff for sale in the UK but have always wondered about it's holding power. It may be a pain to get off afterwards but you always know the glue isn't going anywhere.

I will have to give it a try ,

Stephanie Mancini
08-05-2005, 01:53 PM
Nothing quite like them Charlene, they'll give you so much more confidence and your tops will fit and look so much better in all the right places so well done you

Steph

CharleneCD
08-05-2005, 01:59 PM
Jessie69 sorry to take so long to respond, they cost me $210 for the pair.

Jesse69
08-05-2005, 03:06 PM
Jessie69 sorry to take so long to respond, they cost me $210 for the pair.

That's a lot of money for breastforms. Take a look at the pic of my breastforms - I'm very happy with mine. Saved the embarrassment of buying from a store by buying from ebay. But one thing I need to buy from a store is a good wig. Might be really embarassing. I'm thinking like telling the wig salesperson - "I wanna look like Johnny Depp in his latest movie, Charlie & the Chocolate Factory."

Here's the ebay seller I bought from - http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlaeonline

paulaN
08-05-2005, 03:49 PM
ya hoo! so much fun isn't it. I should get some new ones, mine are realy old and seem to be very wrinkeld thay don't seem to have broken down like outhers have. Not yet anyway. enjoy them to the fullest. ha ha I made a funny.

Sophia Rearen
08-05-2005, 07:58 PM
Now you've done it girls! I have to get breast forms this year!