PDA

View Full Version : My day out

Rachael Ray
01-08-2010, 01:32 PM
(Sorry about the length of this post and not having any pics:sad:)

Inspired by Kathi Lake and Suzanne Bender

Yesterday morning I thought that it would be fun to spend the day out as Rachael. After letting my personnel know that I would be in later in the day, I got ready. After getting dressed (I wore the outfit in my last post on the Pictures page:) ), applying my makeup, and putting on my wig (My favorite part :) ) I left for Sacramento. I was trying to think of some new things to do. I usually get out about once a week. That's great but I usually end up doing the same things (Mall, Starbucks, Sacramento Harley (Now that's another story! :D ). I had just purchased a new wig (in drab) recently so I drove to the wig salon on Franklin Blvd. to let the clerk see how I looked wearing it. He didn't recognize me at first but commented that the wig looked great on me. I looked around a bit but didn't see anything I had to have so I left. There's a Payless Shoes store just around the corner on Florin Rd so I stopped in there. I just browsed for a few minutes. Nothing was of any interest to me but I did enjoy catching the store manager checking me out:battingeyelashes:. I don't think he "read" me (I hope!). I soon left there and headed up to Arden Fair mall. I always end up there. I walked around for a little while. After stopping in the MAC store to see my friend Sarah (She wasn't there:sad: ) I left. It was getting late by then and I had to get to work. I was getting hungry so I thought I stop at Jamba Juice on Truxel Blvd (off Interstate80) to get an Orange Dream smoothie. If you've been there you know that there's a Hooters in the same parking lot, just on the other side of the movie complex. I know that Buffalo wings aren't what girls are supposed to eat but I've always wanted to try the ones at Hooters. Knowing that I wanted to do something different, I parked my car and I, before I lost my courage, walked in. I was greeted by a couple of very nice looking girls (dressed in their sexy uniforms:D ). I let them know that I wanted to place an order "to go" so one of them (Amanda) helped me at the To Go register. I had to wait a little over 10 minutes so I sat on the bench by the front door. I don't know if I was "read". If I was, they didn't let on. I didn't get any weird stares. What a thrill being in there as Rachael! I had a hard time not staring (You know what their outfits look like:D ). I got my order and left. I stopped at Starbucks for an iced tea to go with my wings. After that, I put Rachael back in storage and went to work. I hope I didn't bore you but I wanted to share: A Day in the Life of Rachael Ray (Not the one on TV!).

PretzelGirl
01-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Sounds like another good outing. Different is definately nice. I have to appreciate all of you out ahead of me. You are either making it easier for the rest of us or giving us some good ideas. I am glad it went well!

boardpuppy
01-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Your day was fabulous. I know the places you are talking about, having grown up there. It would have been so much fun to be your shadow for your outing. Enjoy yourself on yur next outing.

Hugs,
Alice

Brandi Wyne
01-08-2010, 04:57 PM
So much to do and so little time, right? Great outing. I could relate to some of that.

Rachael Ray
01-09-2010, 11:23 AM
Sounds like another good outing. Different is definately nice. I have to appreciate all of you out ahead of me. You are either making it easier for the rest of us or giving us some good ideas. I am glad it went well!

Your day was fabulous. I know the places you are talking about, having grown up there. It would have been so much fun to be your shadow for your outing. Enjoy yourself on yur next outing.

Hugs,
Alice

So much to do and so little time, right? Great outing. I could relate to some of that.

Thanks for the encouragement ladies!

msginaadoll
01-09-2010, 11:48 AM
Great post, Rachel. Isnt it fun to try new things!

Sally2005
01-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Fun adventure. That's something I might try some day. A good way to be around other people without being studied for too long and to observe how people react to you.

Rachael Ray
01-11-2010, 03:05 PM
Great post, Rachel. Isnt it fun to try new things!

It's fun when you can think of something new to do!

Fun adventure. That's something I might try some day. A good way to be around other people without being studied for too long and to observe how people react to you.

It was fun. I hope to one day go out bicycling dressed like you've been.

jenna_woods
01-11-2010, 03:11 PM
sounds like a great day out, I had one today my self

Rachael Ray
01-11-2010, 03:15 PM
sounds like a great day out, I had one today my self

That's cool! Tell us, girl, about your adventure out!

MinimmieCD
01-11-2010, 03:17 PM
Sounds like you had lots of fun. I know I would.

Koka
01-11-2010, 03:42 PM
Hi Girlfriend ! I am sure you had a great experience. It is fascinating to let our feminity out to the world and be inmersed in it. Keep it up baby!

Kisses

Koka

sallyjones
01-11-2010, 04:13 PM
hey girl sounds like alot of fun. you dont seem to have a courage problem. thats great. you go girl!

Kathi Lake
01-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Rachael,

I'd like to say I'm proud of you, but that, to me, would almost make me think I had something to do with it. So, let me just give you a hearty "Woo hoo!" and a "Way to go, girl!!" What a fun day!

It is so much fun getting out there and experiencing life as we've always wanted to. The only thing ever holding us back is ourselves. Now that the door has been cracked open, expect it to widen even more with every opportunity.

The responses you received? Get used to them. People seem to like people who are genuine (why do you think lawyers and used-car salesmen get a bad rep?). With you out there being yourself, people just respond well.

I'm happy for you!

Kathi

sherri52
01-11-2010, 07:42 PM
What a great day out. All that shopping and still have most of your money.

Rachael Ray
01-12-2010, 12:11 PM
Sounds like you had lots of fun. I know I would.

It was a lot of fun! :)

Hi Girlfriend ! I am sure you had a great experience. It is fascinating to let our feminity out to the world and be inmersed in it. Keep it up baby!

Kisses

Koka

I just read about your adventure out. You go, Girl! :)

hey girl sounds like alot of fun. you dont seem to have a courage problem. thats great. you go girl!

The courage comes from reading other lady's posts here.... :)

Rachael,

I'd like to say I'm proud of you, but that, to me, would almost make me think I had something to do with it. So, let me just give you a hearty "Woo hoo!" and a "Way to go, girl!!" What a fun day!

It is so much fun getting out there and experiencing life as we've always wanted to. The only thing ever holding us back is ourselves. Now that the door has been cracked open, expect it to widen even more with every opportunity.

The responses you received? Get used to them. People seem to like people who are genuine (why do you think lawyers and used-car salesmen get a bad rep?). With you out there being yourself, people just respond well.

I'm happy for you!

Kathi

It is because of you, and other girls here, that have made my outings more meaningful. Thank you for setting a great example for the rest of us. :)

What a great day out. All that shopping and still have most of your money.

I guess my wallet dodged a bullet this time ... :)