PDA

View Full Version : Lessons learned

Ms Victoria
01-08-2010, 02:51 PM
I thought it woudl be fun to share our stories and lessons that we have learned. I'm 46 and started CD'ing about 8-10 yrs old. I really started getting into it about 20 yrs ago. I've learned an awful lot since then. So, here is my starter list. I hope it helps others reduce pain, and wasting money. Please contribute.

1. Velcro shreds pantyhose, nylons and other soft fabrics.
2. Cheap shoes are just that. Buy quality shoes.
3. Some people may notice us. Most people don’t care.
4. Take time and get the right color make up.
5. Measure your foot size at a local shoe store before buying your first pair of shoes.
6. Walking on smooth and polished floors can be dangerous in heels!
7. Exit car feet first and rotate butt. This is how a real lady does it. (Don’t want to show our panties now do we? :heehee:)
8. When you leave your hotel room, please be sure that you have both your car keys and your room key.
9. Breast forms, spray adhesive and fuzzy chests don’t play nice together!
10. Most all salespeople will be helpful!
11. If you purge your belongings, there is a good chance you will rebuild it and then some!
12. Tell your S.O. as soon as you can. Go at their pace; not yours.
13. Quality breast forms are wonderful!

charlie
01-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Great list! Not much to add except be yourself. We aren't two people...just gender-bending.

Karren H
01-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Don't post a photo of you wearing what appeares to be something you hate because some Canadian woman (Christina) will blab it all over the web and never let it go!!! And they were CAPRIS!!!!! :D

renee k
01-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Great list! Not much to add except be yourself. We aren't two people...just gender-bending.

I'll second that, Charlie.

Only thing I'll add is find a supportive GG to help you with the little nuances of womanhood.

Renee

ChloeB
01-08-2010, 03:22 PM
I agree with Charlie, but would add:

Act your age
Real girls don't have beer guts
The more self-confident you are, the more positive will be other people's reactions to you, especially GGs and SAs

Persephone
01-08-2010, 04:02 PM
Never jump into the Dead Sea (or any salt water) right after you've shaved your legs.

VanessaVW
01-08-2010, 04:11 PM
Sometimes cats + pantyhose = cats + ruined pantyhose. My problem is that I like cats and I like hose.

PretzelGirl
01-08-2010, 04:43 PM
- Don't get overzealous and shave too close (that hurt for days).
- Always have fun. Life is to short not to.
- Proofread all psots! I almost posted once that I admired someone's testes instead of what I meant, which was tastes. :eek:

boardpuppy
01-08-2010, 04:45 PM
Walk one foot in front of the other
practice being a lady every chance you are out
Always verbally address and individual (male or female), never just nod you head.

Just a couple of thoughts

Hugs,
Alice