PDA

View Full Version : Male>Fmale or Male<Female

girlalex
01-09-2010, 03:35 AM
If you are asking me i would be more female than male in my everyday thoughts and actions. doesn't matter if you are dressed or not do you have more of the female or the male mentality? how often are you in your feminine sate of mind consciously or unconsciously?

Josey
01-09-2010, 05:10 AM
I'm consistantly in fem mental mode!

Rianna Humble
01-09-2010, 05:18 AM
I think it's a sort of continuum, rather like my gender identity.

I cannot put a percentage on my maleness or femininity. I know that I have thoughts which many would class as girly even when I'm in drab and I'm sure I'm not 100% girly when I'm dressed comfortably.

The amount of each depends on so much that I cannot work it out. Also, would you say that my innate compassion and sensitivity is down to Rianna or to Le Rosbif?

Kate Simmons
01-09-2010, 08:44 AM
I can be both, neither or either as needed, Depends on the situation really.:)

optyks
01-10-2010, 01:59 AM
I can't really say which is more prominent, but there are definitely times when I'm out and about and have girly opinions on things...
"Oh that notebook would be way cute to have" or something. Then i stop and i suppose my male mentality takes over just slightly, in that it barely coerces me to not get it.

Loni
01-10-2010, 03:43 AM
in heels I have a wiggle that I do not have in flats? does that count?

I am sure some have seen some not man "trates" in my work day, nothing said.

optyks
01-10-2010, 04:14 AM
For example, as an addendum to my previous post, i'm looking for a case for my new phone, LG chocolate touch.
The more "masculine" cases dont really appeal to me, such as
this (http://cgi.ebay.com/LG-CHOCOLATE-TOUCH-VX8575-FACEPLATE-COVER-SILVER-SKULL_W0QQitemZ160390950796QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_ Accessories?hash=item25580baf8c), but rather these designs appeal to me more.
clicky (http://cgi.ebay.com/Verizon-LG-Chocolate-TOUCH-Case-Pink-Flower-Faceplate_W0QQitemZ290383904717QQcmdZViewItemQQptZ PDA_Accessories?hash=item439c3abfcd), clicky (http://cgi.ebay.com/LOVEDROP-COVER-CASE-fr-VERIZON-LG-CHOCOLATE-TOUCH-NEW_W0QQitemZ220537229838QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_Ac cessories?hash=item33590b120e), clicky (http://cgi.ebay.com/PURPLE-HAZE-COVER-CASE-fr-VERIZON-LG-CHOCOLATE-TOUCH_W0QQitemZ220537229837QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_ Accessories?hash=item33590b120d), etc.
but I tell myself that I shouldnt get these, because, well... i guess I care what other people think >_>

noeleena
01-10-2010, 04:21 AM
Hi...
For me there is no difference . i m a andro . so think both. at the same time .
even when i first figgered out i was different . i saw both male & female as being the same .
or more like i knew i was different . any way how or what did i have then to tell me . now this is a .....what ever . words had no meaning . at age 10 .....i could not read . all i could do was look at the pics ....
to day . i can read . & talk about things . & understand . yet . inside my head .im both . even tho i had to .... try & act in a male way . spos i sort of passed . yet not really . yet was able to do men things & allso do womens things . just did it with out thinking . not allways perfect .
yea thats me ...

...noeleena...

Renee_E
01-10-2010, 05:38 AM
When I was young I was often told things I chose or the way I acted was girly. Know that I am older I can see I always loved femenine things and had to think to make masculine choices. Socially I feel I pass as a man when among men but fit when I am among women. So I guess I would be naturally in femme mode all the time and acting as I guy.

KimberlyJo
01-10-2010, 05:43 AM
Want to get really confused about your question? Read "She's Not the Man I Married" by Helen Boyd. After reading that book, I can't even begin to answer your question.

linnea
01-23-2010, 02:42 PM
not ofen enough!

sherri52
01-23-2010, 02:47 PM
In the way I think and act i'd say 50/50 amle or female. As to the way I dress 75% enfemme. I'm usually underdressing and wearing femme jeans even while in drab in which I'm also wearing mascara, earings and nail polish (clear).

ArleneRaquel
01-23-2010, 02:53 PM
85 % Female & lovin it !!!! :battingeyelashes:

t-girlxsophie
01-23-2010, 03:50 PM
Always think feminine thoughts when am dressed,when en drab not so much,but my girlie side creeps out every now and then

e.g. when i see a gorgeous outfit in shop window,or when I see a GG wearing fab outfit i lapse back into femininity,also when am at work I tend to sit with the girls,more often than not.and discuss fashion etc with the ones that know about my Crossdressing

Will,im sure be an eye opener when the girls and me go out on the town very soon:drink:

Laura Evans
01-23-2010, 03:57 PM
Always in female mode, would not have it any other way.

Dee2U
01-23-2010, 04:53 PM
When I was young I was often told things I chose or the way I acted was girly. Know that I am older I can see I always loved femenine things and had to think to make masculine choices. Socially I feel I pass as a man when among men but fit when I am among women. So I guess I would be naturally in femme mode all the time and acting as I guy.

I am with Renee on this one. I do butch it up a bit in thought and behaviour in a male only group. It is not actually "faked" but I dont know why I do it. But then when I sing celtic songs I have an Irish or Scottish accent. I am more comfortable and feminine in a girls only group and also in mixed company. This is both in thought and action. Alone and getting on with life (that is, not socializing) I think I am mainly feminine....Dee

KristinSkye
01-23-2010, 05:34 PM
I'm with Dee & Renee, it depends on the company. In my mind I'm probably 60-40 M/F, but I alter my behavior and mannerisms to suit.

I'm not sure how long that is going to last though since I'm quickly becoming much more comfortable with the female side lately.