PDA

View Full Version : 19 and new to the scene looking for advice

Bella Young
01-09-2010, 03:48 AM
Hi my name Bella and I love dressing but Im poor and I cant afford clothes or makeup to attract my man. I dont want to be dressed as a male when I have sex with a male for the first time. Please help me :(

Kathi Lake
01-09-2010, 03:54 AM
Ummmmmmm, yeah.

Goodwill? Other thrift stores?

Kathi

Nicole Erin
01-09-2010, 04:14 AM
make sure when you do this that Trojan man! is in the room too.

Bella Young
01-09-2010, 05:18 AM
Oh will I just need beauty tips. Im 19 and very new to this. Ive been dressing on and off since I was about 10, and I really want my first time to be one to remember. I want to look as passable as possible. Any tips?
Thanks girls,
Bella Young

karennjcd
01-10-2010, 12:43 AM
I dont want to be dressed as a male when I have sex with a male for the first time.

Um, you won't... you'll be UNdressed most likely.:devil:

Karen

NathalieX66
01-10-2010, 12:52 AM
Vitage clothing stores....and Goodwill and Salvation Army stores.
Geez, I always thought that being hip was shopping at vintage and consignment shops was the place to be.

angelfire
01-10-2010, 12:56 AM
Oh will I just need beauty tips. Im 19 and very new to this. Ive been dressing on and off since I was about 10, and I really want my first time to be one to remember. I want to look as passable as possible. Any tips?
Thanks girls,
Bella Young

If you are using make-up, realize it takes some practice. Unless you get someone else with experience to do your make-up, unless you already have feminine features, passing could be a bit tricky. You can improve over time.

And I second the thrift store recommendation. You can get decent stuff for really cheap, but selection can leave something to be desired.

Kate Simmons
01-10-2010, 08:40 AM
Good luck with that my friend. Dressing isn't cheap. Why not get your BF to buy you stuff?:)

KimberlyJo
01-10-2010, 09:07 AM
this is serious thread?

Annie D
01-10-2010, 09:23 AM
Garage sales: after you take something off the clothes line and ask to try it on, it will get easier at each stop. You can haggle, you can get a volume discount. You even might ask if she has anything else in the closet that might fit you that she would consider selling.

If you have some girlfriends that are about your size, you might ask if you can borrow a dress or buy some of their old clothes.

You are young enough that you can probably still fit in some of the smaller sizes, so a place like "Plato's Closet" is where most of the teenagers go and sell and buy their outfits.

You know, you might ask some of your girlfriends where a good place to buy second hand clothes for a person your age (you don't have to tell them what gender).

Your sex life is your own business, but previous advice should be listened to.......IF YOU ARE BRAVE ENOUGH!

carolinoakland
01-10-2010, 09:59 AM
I"m a little hesitant to believe this one, no offense. too light on detail and other tells. Carol

KristinSkye
01-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Yeah, I'm not so sure about this one either...

christinek
01-10-2010, 07:23 PM
We are here to help not judge at any level of a persons needs!

Girl, if you have someone near you that can help you that would be a start. If you are serious having support is key. Being young and coming to terms with this is your first great step. Most of us don't come out till its to late to really have enjoyed it or look our best.

Feel free to send a private message for issues to sensitive for open forum. I would love to help anyone.

dennisGTS
01-10-2010, 08:20 PM
this is serious thread?

Yea, I second that...

BTW KimberlyJo, your Avatar remindes me of Harley Quinn (aka Line Trap)...if you know who that is...very cute!

sherri52
01-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Try Salvation army, Goodwill and other thrift shops for clothes and sometimes used makeup. If you can get the money together get an appointment at macy's or ulta and have them do your makeup on the day or night your going out.

christinek
01-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Nice Call Sherri

I forgot about that one, If you go to Dillards they will give you a full makeup makeover for free. I got one and I was amazed at the results. They don't judge either, I was so freaked out when I sat down but was so comfortable and butter in the chair. Turned out the male tech was one of us too. The ladies were also just as lovely and very befriending.

I spent $150 in makeup when all was said and done, I was going to pay for a makeover at the conference but figured it all worked out. They were not pushy to sell you anything and even asked me to come back for a touch up anytime for FREE!

KimberlyJo
01-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Yea, I second that...

BTW KimberlyJo, your Avatar remindes me of Harley Quinn (aka Line Trap)...if you know who that is...very cute!

Wow thx, lol. I wish I was half as cute as her :)

jessica19cd
01-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Vitage clothing stores....and Goodwill and Salvation Army stores.
Geez, I always thought that being hip was shopping at vintage and consignment shops was the place to be.

It is the place to go, you find so much awesome things there. I just picked up a cute skirt and some heels, don't worry i cleaned the shoes. But sometimes you do have to shop at a regular store.

jenniferishappy
01-12-2010, 09:46 PM
not sure what you are asking about, but assuming (hoping) you are sincere:

-dress/shoes: at a thrift store $10 on sale day for sure. i have outfits that i paid $1 each for top and skirt at goodwill.

-makeup: from the 'dollar store' or 'big lots'. lipstick, mascara, foundation (use your lipstick for cheek rouge if needed) $10

-panties and bra from sale bin at dept store or big lots on sale and a pair of hose
$12 max

-wig:if you are looking for a wig you will not have the money if you are 'poor' (not sure what that means?) unless you get lucky scouring the thrift stores. of course if you are poor most likely you have more time than money. so scour.

-get your makeup and sit down and begin working with it.

$32 (above)
$3 (3 pack condoms, but your partner should provide)
$35 grand total max, $10 more for a wig if you get lucky.

if you cant swing this, you need to hold off until you can save up. get the makeup first and at least you can practice.
good luck to you.

docrobbysherry
01-12-2010, 09:52 PM
In 10 years, U probably WON'T remember what u were BOTH wearing, tho!:straightface:

Heck, I remember my "first time" like it was yesterday! Good old, what's-her-name! Jeez, I hope she was the CUTE one?!:brolleyes:

Bella Young
01-13-2010, 08:40 PM
So I had my first time with a man last night, and Im not sure what I was expecting but I was disappointed. When I say Im "poor" it means that I havent been able to find a job since september. I am very real and I really do need advice. I dont consider myself gay I just like being a woman, but I also cant ever see my self being romantic with another man. I really do still find women very attractive and thats the only gender Im really interested in having a relationship with.

Any thoughts?
Bella

carolinoakland
01-13-2010, 09:08 PM
welcome Bella, we all go through a process of getting to know people here. And you are in luck, you will find that there is a young girls group that is private, and there are over 14.000 of the Transgendered here, in all the variations of the rainbow. As far as your disappointment, it's not unusal to be transgendered AND lesbian. Isn't choice wonderfull? So, know that you are not alone, you found the place where we all are....Take a breath, and be happy. Carol

Megan70
01-13-2010, 09:39 PM
Sounds like a real fishing expedition here... and I won't say no offense.But I would not proceed with this thread, as some of us here might admonish you greatly.

Bella Young
01-13-2010, 11:43 PM
Im sorry but what do you mean megan?
I thought this was an open forum where everybody was accepted.
I have genuine questions and concerns and anybody who would admonish me for that needs to get their panties out of a bunch. No pun intended lol.

Bella :)

carolinoakland
01-13-2010, 11:53 PM
so ask your question, you sink deeper.

Bella Young
01-13-2010, 11:57 PM
I just want to know if other people on here have experienced the same feelings. I dont think I want to be with a man but Im still very turned on by dressing and bein with a man, yet I am still attracted to women.
Any thoughts?

Bella ;)

aggi123
01-14-2010, 12:01 AM
Bella, I feel the same way sometimes. I've never acted on those feelings because I just know that isn't what I truly want. I know it wouldn't work out either.

Kathi Lake
01-14-2010, 12:05 AM
Yeah, plenty of thoughts. Unfortunately, only some of them are kind.

Bella, you say that you are wondering if you want to be with a man in your first post, and in another post you say that you just were with a man, and in your last post, you say you don't think you want to be with a man. Which is it? You've already "done the deed" so don't ask our opinions. Tell us what it meant for you.

What do you want us to say? Do you want our validation? We've given you our advice, but I wonder if you even read it.

Kathi

Bella Young
01-14-2010, 12:08 AM
I read all of it. My curiosity got the best of me it just wasnt what I expected. Im just not sure if I want it to happen again even though I think about it. I just dont know what to do :(

Bella

Kathi Lake
01-14-2010, 12:09 AM
What do you want to do?

aggi123
01-14-2010, 12:12 AM
I read all of it. My curiosity got the best of me it just wasnt what I expected. Im just not sure if I want it to happen again even though I think about it. I just dont know what to do :(

Bella

Bella, don't let us get you down, we just want you to explain further! I personally think you should listen to your feelings. If you truly didn't enjoy it, don't pursue it and leave it as is. Will take some stress off I think :)

Victoria Gizelle
01-14-2010, 12:18 AM
bella, ask anything you want, but be specific with your question and or details. know this alot of people from here will only give you bad or negative answers or feedback! then you have a select few that will honestly give you some insight or atleast point you in a desired direction. that being said; it will take time to buy,colllect, establish your clothes, heels and makeup. but dont feel discouraged, I'll tell you why; because we all started like you with nothing, some have even stole clothes from others around them..family or friends. many of us thru time, trials,practice and saving, have achieved a comfort level in our daily lives be it school work home and or family along with some friends. the bottomline is its going to take time and patience on your part. if this is what you really want... but know you are never alone! this is not the only site on the world web. thats another reason why I also left. tired of the BS. Its not and never will be a competition. all the best to you.

Tamara Croft
01-14-2010, 12:33 AM
Sounds like a real fishing expedition here... and I won't say no offense.But I would not proceed with this thread, as some of us here might admonish you greatly.And some of us might not be happy with you being so unsupportive, so knock it off! Anyone else want to chime in with this :BS: and you'll have me to deal with, is that clear enough?

Bella, this is a support forum, please ignore the people who think they are better than others. And I'm sorry some have not made you feel more welcome here :bh:

carolinoakland
01-14-2010, 12:39 AM
Sorry bella, welcome.again

celeste26
01-14-2010, 12:45 AM
Oh lets not forget the consignment stores. The ones I've been to have $3 sales every so often. Yeah I know what it means to be poor and still trying to dress. (Bella, I am the age of your parents btw.)

Good luck I wish sometimes that I could be your age again and start all over.

Tamara Croft
01-14-2010, 12:47 AM
Bravo :clap: now Bella has gone offline because she has been made to feel unwelcome and unsupported... how nice... what happened to support on this board? A new member asks for advice and this is how you treat her? :Angry3:

Bella Young
01-14-2010, 01:15 AM
Hey sorry Im not trying to stage a coo but Im just not sure how to feel about all this, Ive been dressing for a long time and my first time just wasnt up to my expectations I guess. I know that doesnt mean that I cant find a guy that can change that, but Im just not sure if its for me given my first experience.
I still want to be with women too. Call me greedy but I just cant figure out what I want. Does anybody else here know how I feel, or been through something similar? btw Idk why but for some reason I cant view other peoples profiles, and Ive seen some of you beautiful ladies profile pictures and Im just blown away by how passing you look and Im looking for some tips.
Hope to hear from you soon girls,

Tamara Croft
01-14-2010, 02:13 AM
Your account is limited until you have 10 posts, this is in the rules.

carolinoakland
01-14-2010, 04:40 AM
Ok, i'm still confused. When you talk about your first time with a guy you are talking about physical intimacy right? uh, I think the thing to keep in mind is that everything takes time. I wouldn't base my decision to be ts on one experience, if I had, I wouldn't be here. And the clothes and make up again are all things that you learn to do better the more you do it. You need to find a way to be able to do these things regularly and safely. No small trick due to your age. But it's going to be fine, you are too. Good luck and ask anything, the only dumb question is the one you didn't ask. Carol

Bella Young
01-15-2010, 01:00 AM
Yes I was talking about my first physical experience, and I guess you're right. Its just hard to find people my age to be intimate with. I keep meeting people who are old enough to be my dad and Im just not into that. Does anybody know of a safe and free website to meet people?