PDA

View Full Version : The cruise

Sexyalexis
01-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Hi all just wanted to know if a lot of you are going on the cruse in october. I think it would be so much fun. I will have to talk the gril freind into going with me. Or letting me go for that matter. How cool would it be to lay out by the pool in a cute pair of shorts and bikini top not haven to worry about anything at all..

JamieOH
01-09-2010, 11:22 AM
I wish I could go.. that sounds heavenly.. but, alas, I cant go anywhere.. And besides you have to have money to afford something like that.. and I aint got none..

Persephone
01-10-2010, 02:02 AM
Hi all just wanted to know if a lot of you are going on the cruse in october. I think it would be so much fun. I will have to talk the gril freind into going with me. Or letting me go for that matter. How cool would it be to lay out by the pool in a cute pair of shorts and bikini top not haven to worry about anything at all..

What cruise?

Kimberly Michelle
01-10-2010, 06:28 AM
My SO and I have talked about it... she would love to go. We almost made plans for it last year but the $$ just was not right to spend that much. Maybe this year!!

Any suggestions for less expensive Get-aways?

Kim

Raychel
01-10-2010, 09:34 AM
I am going to run it by my wife, see what she says. She loves going on cuises, not sure how she will take this one though.

Sexyalexis
01-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Yeah i am still trying to slip this one past my girl freind we will see.:drink:

jamie louise
01-10-2010, 01:41 PM
Where, and on what ship, is this cruise leaving on?

sherri52
01-10-2010, 01:45 PM
My only fear would be showing the tan lines when I got back

Raychel
01-10-2010, 01:52 PM
see this thread

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122122

Phyliss
01-10-2010, 02:33 PM
This sounds kinda interesting.
End of October, hmmm might just work.
Cost doesn't seem that bad.
Not worried about "tan Lines" don't have any, au natural at the electric beach
I guess my only worry would be having something formal to wear for dinner. That, and getting a nice one piece swimsuit.
Probably would need a "roomie" during the cruise.

Melanie R
01-10-2010, 03:37 PM
Where, and on what ship, is this cruise leaving on?

The cruise is the Tri-Ess Holiday At Sea, October 30-November 4, 2010, on the Carnival Triumph sailing from New Orleans to Cozumel and Progreso. More details at www.pmpub.com/holidayatsea.htm. You do not have to be a member of Tri-Ess to register.