PDA

View Full Version : big secret

slamddoger
01-09-2010, 06:45 PM
the more confideuce you have and as you get more comfort be a women and buildined on blend in is the secret of pass as women

Ashley Lyn
01-09-2010, 08:08 PM
Gimme' a couple more beers and I'll feel the same way... :battingeyelashes:

I wish I could 'blend' in, but I don't really 'pass', so my confidence will never get better.. !!
Truthfully tho', the more beer I drink, the more confident I get..!:daydreaming: I may get out yet tonight...:eek:

kellycan27
01-09-2010, 08:20 PM
the more confideuce you have and as you get more comfort be a women and buildined on blend in is the secret of pass as women

So true Slam.. a lot of girls feel exactly the same way. Self confidence does go a long way towards passing or blending. Even more so as one becomes more comfortable dressing and venturing out in public. Thank you for sharing.:hugs:

Kelly

jenna_woods
01-09-2010, 08:20 PM
feeling good about your self does help

msginaadoll
01-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Its a nice thought. Feeling good about yourself is a good thing unless of course u get a big ego and your head explodes. However just because u feel good about yourself doesn't mean that u pass or even blend in. I think it means that you are less concerned about what others think and that you are able to accept yourself for who u are.

windycissy
01-09-2010, 11:24 PM
You broke the code, of course if you don't have the chops attitude won't be enough, but if you're in the ballpark attitude makes all the difference...kinda like everything in life!