PDA

View Full Version : Silkies boutique

Mn.Marilyn
08-04-2005, 07:10 AM
Has any one been to the Silkies Boutique web site and if so have you bought any of their pantyhose. I was looking and they have several styles of hose. But before I buy I would like to hear from others if they were happy with their purchases.

Phillis
08-04-2005, 01:27 PM
Has any one been to the Silkies Boutique web site and if so have you bought any of their pantyhose. I was looking and they have several styles of hose. But before I <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=334' target='_blank'>buy</a> I would like to hear from others if they were happy with their purchases.

What is the web address for silkies boutigue?

Sharon
08-04-2005, 01:28 PM
http://silkies.com/AboutOurBoutique.asp

Love Google. :)

Tiffy
08-04-2005, 04:26 PM
I wear silkies, they are pretty good and I like them. They seem to fit well and not have much problems with runs. I started using them a year ago when I got a thing in the mail. Infact I got four pairs in the mail two days ago. And since I am a bigger girl they are built well enough that I have no trouble with them and fit in easily.

Kisses, April

Phillis
08-04-2005, 05:07 PM
http://silkies.com/AboutOurBoutique.asp

Love Google. :)

Thank you Sharon.

Inredsatin
08-04-2005, 05:48 PM
I have been ordering silkies pantyhose for about 10 years now and I love them. They are a little more expensive than the ones you can buy in the grocery store but they last forever. I wear them about 2 days then wash them and I get 7 to 8 wearing out of them or more.
Hugs
Brenda

Inredsatin
08-04-2005, 05:49 PM
You can also look for more styles at WWW>SILKIES.COM
Brenda

rexy
08-04-2005, 06:21 PM
yes i also have been buying them years and really like they seem to last for a long time, also the company is very easy to deal with :) :)

Jill
08-05-2005, 09:18 AM
I personally love silkies, they make great hose. But I don't buy them from the silkies boutique, I buy them on ebay and save money.

rexy
08-05-2005, 05:04 PM
Jill I REALLY LIKE THE FOREVER IN PANTYHOSE . GO FOR IT GIRL :) :)

Stacie Stockman
08-05-2005, 05:41 PM
Found another site that more of my meager paycheck is gonna go to... lol

Jadeanne
08-05-2005, 10:38 PM
I found 3 unopened pairs of nude control top extra tall (left over from a previous rummage sale) at church in a box where unwanted items were put for anyone to take as the last chance before the garbage can.

So far this garter girl has opened and worn one pair a couple of times underneath fishnet pantyhose with special outfits. They did tend to want to roll down (like all pantyhose does on me), but they seem to be pretty good and by golly, the price was right.

I don't wear pantyhose regularly (love the garter stocking ritual too much), so I don't think I would want to lock myself into regular deliveries.

Jadeanne

Mn.Marilyn
08-06-2005, 07:15 AM
If you purchase your hose thru Silkies Boutique you can order as many and as often as you like they say they won't send automatic shipments. The boutique also carry shapewear,bras and panties. I do think I will have to try them out. A girl can't have enough pantyhose!