PDA

View Full Version : Breakthrough

rachellegsep
01-09-2010, 08:48 PM
I have been out to my SO for about 5 years. After being discoverd and going through a rocky patch which lead to counciling. It has been a case of yes I can dress but I dont wont to see or my son to know and no going out enfemme in this town as I dont wont anyone I know to know my husband is a cd is it could effect my business. I have respected her wishes and I normally dress late at night in a locked spare bedroom or have visited an out of town cd friend. I have noticed that her objections and discust have eased over time to acceptance. She has watch several cd themed movies and has even asked advice on clothes etc (ie how do you think that would look on me etc when shopping).

With this in mind when asked what I would really liked for my birthday I muttered something that you would never get me. She asked whats that so I answered something that would mean more to me than anything else a symbolic show of acceptance of me. When asked how I said by her buying a complete outfit from head to toe for Rachel. I expected the worst but was shocked when she said no problem. I must now get my sizes styles and clolours together. I can now be dressed at night in her her company whilst my son goes away on a school camp (I feel a photo session comming on). She even asked if I wanted to go out to the Gay club together for dinner and a dance wow you could have knocked me over with a feather:love:

As for the choice of clothing I have decided on either of the following:
Red matching bra and panty set, black hold ups, Black pencil skirt suit and half slip with white / red satin blouse / cami with matching peep toe 4" pumps and handbag.
The other alternative to the suit is a black / red shift / crossover dress and slip. We also will be shopping for makeup , wig and maybe forms:daydreaming:

Still in a state of shocked elation here.

carolinoakland
01-09-2010, 09:39 PM
well lets just chalk this up to you respecting her boundaries long enough for her to see that she didn't lose anyone...and the world didn't come crashing down...softlee softlee. I would say, as demure as you can be with out being totally blue haired granny... Carol

charlytuna
01-09-2010, 09:51 PM
I wishing that for me