PDA

View Full Version : How

optyks
01-10-2010, 02:03 AM
How would I go about meeting a girl, or another TV, for just some time in private to help do makeup and get myself started in the direction of looking passable? I haven't really considered looking passable before, and I'm even doubting i could, as my adams apple is pretty big.

Anyway, i would at least like to see what I look like in makeup and go from there..

Jessie.tv
01-10-2010, 04:09 AM
Well, I think that question can be answered by google - search the area where you live, maybe there are another T-girl seeking the same as you - regarding women, well thats a tricky one, but maybe on a dating site - maybe one of the sex dating sites, as far as I know there are plenty of women who loves us T-girls.

another way of leaning the makeup is Youtube (You probably heard this before, try google after pictures of both women and transsexuals, I have done that and exercise my makeup styles according to what they look like.

Looking passable well I think that question is one that concers all of us and it depends of what you are planning to do in femme mode ?
going out in daylight or going out at night, I think it's easiere going out at night and in clubs who supports us T-girls, that I'm doing my self (going to clubs).

sorry about the long answer....:o

msniki48
01-10-2010, 08:57 AM
alyce,

check out the support groups in your area: tri-ess....or rennaissance.

attend a meeting, the girls there are all in your situation, it is safe, and not only will they help you with tips, but they sometimes have speakers come in, showing how to's on make up and jewelry, etc.

that is how i learned the finer points of being a girl

hugs,

msniki48

SweetCaroline
01-10-2010, 09:23 AM
Agreed. See if there are any CD clubs or groups in your local area. I'm sure most big cities would have something to offer.

If you're just looking for someone to teach you make-up or give you a makeover, I'd say just walk into a salon and ask. I hear MAC stores are very good for that sort of thing. Besides, money talks in our world. If you're willing to pay for it, I'm certain someone would be willing to show you.

I firmly believe a majority of passing is confidence. And there's no better confidence builder than to step out and meet people. Good luck. :)

Loni
01-10-2010, 09:23 AM
what is the closest landmark city to you?

should be a cd/ts club there, lots of help within said.

plus others selling there skills to help us on our way.

optyks
01-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the replies :)
I live in Salt Lake City. Havent found many clubs or orginisations yet..
Do those "dating" sites really work? I've always been hesitant, especially since most of them cost $