PDA

View Full Version : Searching for the woman inside!

ballbelle
01-10-2010, 09:29 AM
I have never been one of those who has felt deep down that "he" was or should have been from the start a "she." Instead, it has been my experience that the desire to be a woman, or at least to periodically feel as one, has come about through a lifelong series of stages.

At first when attracted to crossdressing as a child and adolescent, I was quite unaware of any longing to be female; no semblance of thought was ever given to what gender i was or wished to be. The CD experience was merely one of going through a ritual--no excitement of any sort, without any notion of what was going on! Later, the idea of some sort of accompanying stimulation or excitement became apparent; initially this was minimized in favor of illusion and the ever present mirror!

For years, when no one else was around, I was content to enjoy the periodic stealthy discarding of my male attire and donning of any kind of female clothing, followed if possible kby a solemn parade in front of a mirror. No real thought to rhyme or reason--just the vague awareness that it felt good, a change from the customary dreary life perhaps! Not even any sense of sorrow or loss when the time came to change back.

Eventually however, my mind started to "kick in" and asked some questions. What was this preoccupation with women's clothing all about? Why did I enjoy the act of putting it on so much and so uniquely? What was I inducing inside by my efforts to feminize myself, at least on the outside? What is my sexual orientation when crossdressed?

More recently as I have grown older and more self aware, several things have happened. I became more concerned about perfecting the feminine illusion with makeup so that at times I really began to feel like I could "pass" as a woman if I wished. Also, and very importantly as many of us have realized, the Internet appeared and the opportunity for obtaining and sharing information about CD became available. For some of us, this has become life-changing. Also the advent of the digital camera permitted easy transmission far and wide, and even manipulation of our images . Sites on the Internet have greatly facilitated CD friendships and contact with support organizations such as URNA and Tri-Ess, enabling visits to local CD-friendly "clubs." After going to one of these some years ago, I was enormously flattered to be invited to participate in a fashion show. However at the last moment I was unable to do so, much to my subsequent chagrin and regret! Eventually my crossdressing obsession became a significant factor in my marital relationship, so much so that my wife cited it in her decision to separate and file for divorce, a step that she fortunately later retracted. However she is still repelled by the idea of me dressing as a woman and vehemently proclaims it!

My retirement over ten years ago appeared to intensify my desire to experience the feminine, so much so that I began making trips en femme around the area on many occasions. So far I have not made any big faux-pas, seeming to pass fairly well. Indeed, much to my vanity, I have been complimented on my appearance on more than one occasion. Not bad for a septagenarian!

Now to the matter of sexual orientation. I have always considered myself to be completely heterosexual, not having had an erotic relationship with another man at any time in my life. I have casually wondered what that would be like for me, both as a man and as a woman. Generally my internet CD friends have surprisingly been reluctant to share their sexual feelings and desires or have indicated their lack of sexual desire when crossdressed. However one concluded she must be lesbian as she was only interested in being with another CDer when both were together dressed. One acknowledged interest in being with a man, and recalled with pleasure her one experience.

Although I have sadly experienced over the last few years a loss of erotic attraction to my wife, whom I love and admire deeply, I have become aware of increased sexual arousal when crossdressed. Not however until about a year ago did I realize in me a strong desire to experience the presence of a man, when one (about my age and apparently also married) contacted me through my URNA site, eventually expressing an emphatic request to meet me on one of his business trips to California! All of a sudden I was aware of a deep feminine passion to do so, something that excited me like nothing else had despite the obvious dangers. Suffice to say it has never materialized though I have fantasized about it many times. He professes to fantasize being with me as my "husband" and sees me through my pictures as a very desirable female companion! This experience has revolutionized my feminine desire if not my sexual orientation at least when dressed.

I offer these revelations as something I have never previously attempted, and sincerely solicit comments and others' experiences. All in good taste, naturally!

ballbelle
01-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Golly gee! No one has replied to this. Maybe too loooong? Anyway, I enjoyed writing it. BTW, can someone tell me how to add my photo to my posts, please?

Rianna Humble
01-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Hi ballbelle, :welcom: to crossdressers.com

Thank you for sharing about yourself and your evolving desires. I'm sure that others will respond to your post as and when they read it and/or feel able to contribute.

Kate Simmons
01-10-2010, 10:40 AM
It's all about feelings Hon. Understanding these feelings takes time and patience. Hopefully being a member here, you will find some answers and glean valuable information. Take care.:)

Sandra
01-10-2010, 10:43 AM
Golly gee! No one has replied to this. Maybe too loooong? Anyway, I enjoyed writing it. BTW, can someone tell me how to add my photo to my posts, please?

Firstly the membership here is predomniatly American, so I imagine that they will be all online later.

As for posting pics all you need to know is here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64633)

ballbelle
01-10-2010, 11:51 AM
I think I've done it.

Hurray, I got my picture in the message. Now can somebody tell me how I add one to my login on the left of the message, please? BTW, I am starting to love this website, with all the attention I'm getting!

Sandra
01-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Try here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_signatures_av atars)we have a lot, they are called rules/faqs and make some good reading :D

lavistaa62
01-10-2010, 01:40 PM
You look fantastic- I mean your figure, stance everything. The feelings and the progression you describe are shared by a lot of us I think. The reality of experiencing it, for me anyway, I think would be dramatically different.

ballbelle
01-10-2010, 05:49 PM
This has been a great day for me, finding so many new friends @CD.com. Many many thanks, Lavista, for your kind comments. I do try hard, particularly considering I'm in my 70s! What i find most exciting nowadays is that i have dispensed with a wig and growing my hair longer. I love the feeling!
Anyway, I look forward to many more posts.

DiannaRose
01-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Belle, you do look fantastic...I can see why your male friend has professed an attraction. ;)

I'll go out on a limb and say that every one of your thoughts and feelings has been experienced by more than one member here. We really are one of the most diverse groups of people I've ever encountered. Which is a long way of saying we can relate. :)

I also had never..in 44 years of life, had a homosexual thought in my head, until very recently. I put it down to a number of factors including a mild sexual rejection by my wife, probably combined with an increase in my own acceptaqnce of my femininity. Not everyone experiences this, of course, but it does illustrate that whole "we get it" thing.

I think of myself now as "gender-blurred"...and that blurriness extends to my view of relationships and partners. But that's just me. :)

ballbelle
01-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Thank you, Dianna. I just love compliments. Belle

ballbelle
01-13-2010, 10:59 AM
I am very thankful for the opportunity to express myself in these pages. There is so much I want to say about "searching for the woman inside"! Clearly this is a big thing for many, but not all, of us. My desire to experience this feeling with a man remains strong but I can't foresee any way of achieving this dream in my situation. Any thoughts?

Koka
01-13-2010, 11:25 AM
Belle,

First of all, you look fantasti!!! I love the LBD and shoes. You certainly have a great taste.

In my own experience, I have always felt the woman in me as a subtle presence that comes and goes. I think, it is about self acceptance and specially the realization of one's feelings and desires as part of us. Wanting to fullfill our woman's desires is perfectly normal, the trick is to meditate upon them and recognize their true validity and realize who is more important, specially in a relationship. I hope I did not confuse you.

Kisses

Koka

ballbelle
01-14-2010, 09:00 AM
Thank you very much, Koka. You are so sensitive to my situation. Your comments are so clearly from your heart space (and therefore from the feminine or womanly part of you in my opinion); self-acceptance is a struggle for me despite some "male" success in my life! As far as my female passion goes, this is relatively new as I have mentioned earlier. I first recognized it only in feeling stimulated in front of a mirror but I have thankfully now progressed to a point where I can fell something passionate for another, even if only in my fantasies. Am I making sense to you? I would sincerely love to communiacte with you more.
I also appreciate your compliments about my picture and taste. Yes, I try hard to achieve the best appearance with what I have (both in my wardrobe and my body) and I do believe this particular picture catches my best. Thanks again, and please reply. Love, Belle