PDA

View Full Version : Horizons expanded, door opened

MarcyRex
01-10-2010, 10:17 AM
After approx 20years of ebb and flow on the tolerance meter, my wife went to supportive mode.
How did I come to this conclusion?
First item: I was surprised this Christmas with a Spa package at a very ritzy salon, Boccihttp://boccisalon.com/. The gift card was earmarked for mani/pedi/makeover. I am a bit nervous as it is a very public place, however, I'll need to plan ahead to make a whole day of it. I've already called ahead to test Bocci's comfort factor and after some initial confusion (no it is not for wife/daughter/mother but me) professionalism resumed, and I can make an appt whenever I want. Whee! So I guess I'll have to go shopping for an appropriate outfit, plan for a day out or wait for a special event.

Second item: We (this includes the wife) attended a Crossroads meeting here in Michigan. Website is outdated and the charter is being rewritten to include all of "T". I was very happy and proud of her for stepping out of the closet regarding me. We were with other crossdressers and she was outgoing and engaging. I love her.

johnboy23
01-10-2010, 11:24 AM
Congrats on your happiness

msniki48
01-10-2010, 12:01 PM
When my girlfriend [ now my wife] attended her first meeting with me. i was so concerned. when she talked intently to the girls and got to understand our struggle...she became, not just supportive but encouraging me to be myself.

I totally recomend these groups to anyone looking to find a few answers. they are not all there, but there are some very wonderful gentle people from Rocket scientists to people like me...duh! lol they all are concerned and caring for those in the group and love when the SO takes an interest.

hugs,

msniki48

Billijo49504
01-10-2010, 01:44 PM
Hi MarcyRex, Congrads on your supporting wife. But I was wondering were this org s located? Sounds like a group I might like to hear more aboout...BJ

KristinSkye
01-10-2010, 01:47 PM
Wow, what a nice surprise :) Keep us updated on how things go from here on out.