PDA

View Full Version : Self conscious- and loving it

Jess
01-10-2010, 12:40 PM
I often can't help but wonder, what if my boss, friend, the clerk, whoever I happen to be talking to at the time, knew that I am wearing Victoria's Secret right now? :heehee:

NV Susan
01-10-2010, 12:49 PM
Well maybe the wouldn't care, or maybe they would be turned on, or maybe they might be thinking the same thing as you!!!
If only they knew.......:daydreaming:

RachelZ
01-10-2010, 01:05 PM
I find I spend alot of my time in public trying to pick out people who could be sisters. I have yet to find anyone else wearing a rubber band on their left wrist though. But its always fun to wonder what people are like when they're home with the curtins closed.

KristinSkye
01-10-2010, 01:53 PM
I often can't help but wonder, what if my boss, friend, the clerk, whoever I happen to be talking to at the time, knew that I am wearing Victoria's Secret right now? :heehee:

I've only worn panties a couple times to work but I LOVED the idea that my coworkers had no idea :heehee:

I have yet to find anyone else wearing a rubber band on their left wrist though.

Sorry for asking, but can you explain that a little further? I've never heard of that.

sherri52
01-10-2010, 01:55 PM
Now ask yourself are they noticing that you shave your arms.

Jess
01-10-2010, 02:14 PM
Work uniform consists of long sleeves and long pants.
My wife wants to help shave me this afternoon!:D

sissystephanie
01-10-2010, 02:17 PM
I have been wearing lingerie, including VS since it started, for more years than most of you have been around. And I wear it everywhere, including to work!! I really could care less what other people think about what I wear! It is my business, not theirs! Of course, most of them have no idea what I am wearing!!

BTW, for those who don't know, a rubber band on the left wrist is supposed to be the sign of a Crossdresser!!

k lynn
01-10-2010, 03:01 PM
Wear victoria secret panties and vs bra every day to work or not what I wearis my buiness.

nickx1
01-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Well maybe the wouldn't care, or maybe they would be turned on, or maybe they might be thinking the same thing as you!!!
If only they knew.......:daydreaming:

mybe they are wearing panties them selfs lol x

BethCD
01-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Kristin, Bad habit of mine..forgot the link, sorry
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120001&highlight=linnea