PDA

View Full Version : A CDer at the cinema today!

KateW
01-10-2010, 03:55 PM
I went to the cinema today, and while in the bathroom, a transgendered person came in (who easily passed by the way!) wearing a long leapard print coat. She certainly turned a few heads when she entered, and then proceeded to walk over to a urinal and do her business. I love how confident she was doing that, and didn't even go into one of the several available cubicles. If you are reading this - I salute you and you looked fantastic!

My wife also said how good she looked to me, as she saw her exit the bathroom, and said she could have easilly used the woman's toilets.

Kate xxx

BethCD
01-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Kate, Thanks for sharing that with us !!!!!!!!!!!!
It's great to hear of incidents like that. That's the sort of experience that can give us some acceptance if it occurs with some frequency!
:D Beth

linnea
01-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Confidence in others is encouraging to everyone. Thank you.

JamieOH
01-10-2010, 05:03 PM
you should have told her the ladies room was across the hall... hehe.. probably would have made her dayy... btw, that reminds me, my wife has a device calleda "Go Girl" that allows women to stand and pee... it is quite interesting.. and is creating quite a stir some places.. because women will rather than wait for a stall, just go to the men's room, and use the urinal..

Christina Horton
01-10-2010, 05:23 PM
I woud never use the mens room while Out dressed. I allways use the womens room.

Katesback
01-10-2010, 05:58 PM
When I moved to Florida I went to the nude beach down here one day. As I was walking along the beach I saw this really pretty girl with a great body (nude, I might point out) walking towards me. As she got closer I realized something was not exactly correct. SHE HAD BOY PARTS!

As she walked by I was kind of in shock. I would never have guessed I would see a pre opp girl nude at the nude beach. About 100 feet after she passed a guy walks up to me and asks me if I saw the "he/she". If I had been in the right mind I would have had a little chat with him and then dropped the bomb on him that I am trans as well.

Needless to say I was not able to rail him since I was still in a sort of shock and I ended up just shaking my head and saying something like "ya see new things everyday". He agreed.

If you ever come down here in South Florida Haulover Nude Beach is world famous and I have seen this girl there on other occasions. She has more balls than I ever had.

Katie

christinek
01-10-2010, 07:34 PM
What an awesome thread!

Wile at the SCC we went to the local mall. We walked into the ladies room and were checking our our makeup. No problems, I was OK with that! Four young girls walked in and my meter went way off the charts.

I am thinking this is someone's kids! I am out of here, this is OK for adults but as soon as you add kids to the mix the approval rating dips below acceptable. Think about a pedophile who dresses just to gain closer acceptable access, not cool!

I would have rather been in the mens room taking comments and crap than subjecting someone's kids to that. So that said I applaud the lady too and think in hinds site she did the right thing and took it on her cheek for the benefit of others children and families

BRAVOO!! :daydreaming:

dennisGTS
01-10-2010, 08:13 PM
I went to the cinema today, and while in the bathroom, a transgendered person came in (who easily passed by the way!) wearing a long leapard print coat. She certainly turned a few heads when she entered, and then proceeded to walk over to a urinal and do her business. I love how confident she was doing that, and didn't even go into one of the several available cubicles. If you are reading this - I salute you and you looked fantastic!

My wife also said how good she looked to me, as she saw her exit the bathroom, and said she could have easilly used the woman's toilets.

Kate xxx

After hearing the "horror stories" from my wife about the womens restroom toilets (women hovering and getting pee all over the seats), I think that that transgendered person is probably better off using the urinal... :heehee: but if I were CDing out in public, God knows how much courage I'd have to muster up in order to do that in the first place, the last place I'd want to venture into is the Mens room with the possibility of getting beat-up (worst case scenario).

jenna_woods
01-10-2010, 08:18 PM
I would never dare to use use the nen's roon while dressed,