PDA

View Full Version : A little late, but my new year's resolution --

Bailey_in_Mansfield
01-10-2010, 06:27 PM
I'm not really one for New Year's resolutions. But this one occurred to me a few days into the year, and I figured I'd go ahead and post about it. I want to be able to pass when I wish to, by December 31st. I have the kind of figure that's needed, I just need to smooth out my face and learn some stronger voice control...and learn how to do it with asthma. :P (Which means I'll also need to cough like a female too, since that will never let up.)

Busy day today, I'll be back later to talk more. :)

Bailey

linnea
01-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Very best wishes for the new year, and good luck with your resolutions!

DiannaRose
01-10-2010, 06:50 PM
Keep us posted, Bailey. You have a lot of ladies behind you! :)

Midnight Skye
01-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Sound like too much fun Baily! Remember you also have to learn to laugh and sigh as a female too... I was accused of laughing like the girl the other day... I think she meant like a little girl. But what can I say, I've always been giggly.

Bailey_in_Mansfield
01-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Back! I was thinking while I was out, I'd kind of like to make myself a little to-do list or something for working toward the image I want. You know, things like shaving my legs (which is nothing new to me), getting a facial peel or some other way to exfoliate or something... Getting a pair of glasses that have the same prescription on them but look more like what a girl might wear, etc.

I was also thinking I'd like a little bit of critique and input on my look and such, which would require posting pics. I have posted one pic of my real (male) self in an obscure thread that even I can't find right now, but was wondering... Is there a way to protect pics on here so that only members can see them? One way would be to post them in a members-only, private forum...but since those private forums are mostly M.A.B. and F.A.B......I want every member to be able to see them... Just not random Google visitors. Anything we could do for that?

Tamara Croft
01-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Is there a way to protect pics on here so that only members can see them?It's called the picture and video gallery, which 'is' only available to full members and you won't find any in a google search from that section.

Bailey_in_Mansfield
01-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Awesome, sorry, I didn't realize that that forum was restricted. :) Thank you Tamara!

OK, so let's see... I'll need a good wig... a facial or something along those lines... makeup... and voice lessons or something like that. Oh, and more clothes, but I do have enough clothes to get started. I'm working on my Bailey smile (see my avatar) and posture... Anyway, between makeup, trips to the spa and a nice wig, this could get pricey... yay. :P LOL

Kathi Lake
01-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Anyway, between makeup, trips to the spa and a nice wig, this could get pricey... yay. :P LOLOh my, is this ever true! Still, no one said being a woman (or emulating one) was easy - or cheap. To me, with the incredible joy it brings me, it is money very well-spent (and oh, good Lord, do I ever spend it! :o)

Kathi

Bailey_in_Mansfield
01-11-2010, 02:01 PM
Heh, except I don't make much, haha! And because of some drama at work, very soon I might not be making any. -_- Heck of a time for me to make an expensive New Year's resolution, LOL

Elaine Michelle
01-11-2010, 09:26 PM
You have a terrific smile Bailey. I don't think you need any work there.

Elaine

Bailey_in_Mansfield
01-11-2010, 09:51 PM
No no no, that avatar isn't me. That's what I'd like to look like, and I'd would like to be able to smile like her. :)

Elaine Michelle
01-12-2010, 09:36 PM
That is certainly a great look to aspire to.

Elaine

victoriamwilliams1
01-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Best wishes as well for the new year:)

sherri52
01-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Good luck Bailey. Practice with makeup and voice and you'll have it.

Patty
01-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Good luck and practice, practice and practice some more :hugs: