PDA

View Full Version : Come Out in 2010!

JiveTurkeyOnRye
01-10-2010, 08:04 PM
I've been slacking off on posting this because I've been so busy with work and whatnot lately that it's been hard for me to sit down and really dedicate myself to authoring a post.

First off, let me state that this message is not directed at people who do not have any desire to come out. Your choice to stay in the closet and keep your crossdressing private is your decision and I respect that. But to those of you who do not fall into that camp, those of you who stare longingly at posts from those who have come out and wish to God that you too could go out, be out, and be honest with the world about who you are, this thread is for you.

I hereby challenge you to come out in 2010!

This challenge is meant in the most positive of spirits, a desire on my part to see others be as happy as I am. I made it my new year's resolution in 2009 to get comfortable and open with my crossdressing and gosh darn it, I did it, and while I still have work to do, I'm out and I've never felt less stressed and more comfortable with myself in my life. No more constant insecurity, no more attempts to hide aspects of my personality or shying away from certain topics. 2009 I set myself free and I urge you to do the same!

And of course, let us know all about it!