PDA

View Full Version : Bath Room mix up

Terri Andrews
01-10-2010, 08:18 PM
We were out shopping today and stopped for a quick lunch . I wanted to stop at the restroom before we left ,so I looked at the symbols on the door and went in . Opps ,the first thing i saw was the urinal ,WRONG PLACE . I went out and went to the proper room . While in the stall I look up and see a mans head pass by .
Now, I am really confused so I finish up ,wash and leave . My wife ,who was watching the whole thing is laughing .We watch and a man comes out of the ladies room like he was supposed to be there .
I guess he made the same mistake I had made ,but did not recover as quickly .
It added a little humor to our day .

jenna_woods
01-10-2010, 08:23 PM
wow, that's some experance you had, glad it wasn't me, but I have almost gone into the wrong restroom, but I caught my mistake before I got all the way in,

Natasha TG
01-11-2010, 12:31 AM
hmmm, I went to a great bar with my wife on saturday night in drab, the same bar that I have been to as Natasha with Ashley a couple of times. Its the first time me and my wife have been there together, I had to go to the toilet and I almost went to the ladies by habit:eek:

JenniferR771
01-11-2010, 10:02 AM
A woman one time told me she would not be comfortable if a cd man entered the women's room. So years ago, at a TG event at a gay bar in Saugatuck, I was undecided...used the men's room. I got a few startled stares as I was washing my hands. Now I use the womens. Fine, but longer lines. A gay woman said my hair looked nice.

Samantha43
01-11-2010, 10:28 AM
I was in a hotel several years ago and went into the restroom in the lobby. I was in male form, I don't go out much crossdressed. I wondered why there wasn't a urinal, but went ahead and did my business. On the way out I passed a woman going in. She gave me a strange look and I wondered why she was going into the mens room........OOPS! :o Now I look at the signs a little closer.........

Bailey_in_Mansfield
01-11-2010, 11:01 AM
Hilarious! I almost made the same mistake a few days ago when I had to go shopping with my mom. Had to stop at the restroom, and noticed my body turning toward the door into the women's room, then caught myself and switched. Checked over my shoulder to make sure my mom wasn't anywhere nearby to see. Whew. I can just hear her now: "Son, is there something you need to tell me? I could have sworn you had a yoohoo when you were born."

sherri52
01-11-2010, 11:06 AM
I always use the rest room based on how I am dressed, it draws less attention.

Karren H
01-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Oh yeah... Been in the mens room enfemme and the ladies room in drab before.. That's why I head for the unisex restroom is available!

Toni_Lynn
01-11-2010, 04:59 PM
About 12 years ago I was working as a contract programmer at the head offices of a large grocery store chain (note to Karren Hutton -- its the big bird one). I was lost in thought on how to resolve a problem and got up from my desk and walked down the hall to the washrooms.

I walk in and immediately thought, hmmm -- look .. new wallpaper. Oh -- and it sure smells nice in here. I never noticed that odd vending machine over there. And hmmm --- what happened to the white porcelain 'things' on the wall. Hmmm -- white porcelain things on wall? Vending machine? Doesn't smell stinky? YIKES! I'm in the ladies room!

I was so used to going down the hall at my last assignment and turning left, lost in thought, I did just that. The gents was on the right in this case, however.

When I worked as disk-jockette while in college, I always used the ladies, although, truth be told, I only worked weekends and no one else was there.

I'm proud to say that I used the girls restrooms in every school I every went to. First ventured in while in grade 3.

By grade 12, at a different school. I was regular user of one at the little occupied far end of the school. I was on early dismissal, and so that meant that I went home with teh first shift as were (some went periods 1 to 8, others 2 to 9). When I was doing rehearsals for palys I was in, I used to have an hour to waste. So, I'd get a copy of Seventeen from the library, since I worked there and could borrow stuff without checking it out, and head over to the girl's room over in the new addition. I confidently strode in, and occupied a cubicle. Once, after a few minutes, two girl walked in. GULP! The one said 'is there anyone in here' and the other replied, 'nah just some other girl' :)

They had a smoke, and then quickly ducked out. Apparently I wasn't the only one who knew the value of this clandestine location! Gotta wonder if I was the only CDer though :daydreaming:

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Karren H
01-11-2010, 05:42 PM
Potty-perks, Toni?? Hahaha

Christina Horton
01-11-2010, 06:10 PM
LOL . I did that in drab a few years ago at a truck stop on Ontario Canada. I walk into the bathroom and sat down to go #2 and while in there I hear what sounded like heals clicking on the floor. I pecked under the door to the next stall and saw high heal shoes and a nylon leg setting next to me.

Well I started to chuckle to myself and not out loud. She left and I was there so I finished Quietly , and left . No one saw me and when I got back to my rig I started to laugh so hard I almost pee'ed myself. I though I had none left but almost. So that is the only time I went into the wrong BR. It is still funny to me LOL.