PDA

View Full Version : split toe pantyhose

obsessedwithpantyhose
08-04-2005, 11:39 AM
http://www.tohos.com/WWDart.htm

at the bottom of the link for the story of the inventor ull find a link to the inventor,,,, im sure if u ask her nicely she will let u buy stock :D

by the way ,,, i sent her an email asking her to join r group, so she could make some sales,, maybe we could get a group rate :p

Carla_CD
08-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Can ya buy stocks in these????

Jamie M
08-04-2005, 11:50 AM
Cortani’s background isn’t typical of a budding legwear entrepreneur. Before graduating from college with a degree in human communications, she drove a cement mixer, was a bartender and fixed and resold cars she would purchase at police vehicle auctions.

sounds like a typical crossdresser to me ;)

Tristen Cox
08-04-2005, 02:31 PM
I've heard these have been out for a while, although I thought they were new myself :confused:

Jennifer_Ph
08-05-2005, 09:24 AM
As a pantyhose afficianado, I can tell ya - they are uncomfortable. The string between your toes gets ugly over time. :)

Jodi
08-05-2005, 03:10 PM
I have worn the Hanes toeless pantyhose with sandals for the past two summers. I use the ones in the "Beyond Bare" collection. I find no problem with comfort. For those unfamiliar with these. Where the toe is cut off, there are two holes, one larger. the first three toes go into the larger hole and the 4th and 5th toe go into the smaller hole. the little thong goes between the 3d and 4th toes. These will work with all sandals except those with a single very thin toe strap.

Jodi

maryannsung
08-05-2005, 03:15 PM
I bought a pair about a year ago and had only worn it once. You have to have the right type of sandals with a front band to cvoer the seam. I have since switched to Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs. Get the Ligth Glow color, others are too dark. Tip, spray several thin layers on, dust it baby powder, use a brush to remove the excess powder.