PDA

View Full Version : Excercise

NewDresser
01-10-2010, 10:29 PM
In an attempt to lose a few pounds in the new year I decided to look into getting some workout DVDs. Since I would be doing these by myself in the privacy of my own home I decided to make it a little more fun by purchasing my first sports bras and get some programs geared more towards women.
Does anyone else regularly exercise while dressed? Any suggestions for some good Videos?

Jamie Burton
01-10-2010, 11:57 PM
I do my yoga practice dressed as Jamie at least once a week! I'll wear yoga pants (naturally) and a workout top or a sports bra. Yoga is my primary from of exericse and I love it! My practice has helped me achieve much greater self acceptance of myself as a crossdresser and also made me much more flexible!

I've taken a few pics of myself in yoga poses - I usually just wear a headscarf when I practice as I don't want to get my wig too sweaty. I like the scarf anyway, I think it's sexy!

SusanCACD
01-11-2010, 06:46 AM
Look on you you tube for the "bomb shell body work out". it is primarily for trans women to help the waist, thighs and butt.

Susan

Shari
01-11-2010, 06:59 AM
Like many here, I intended to return to my regular exercise program in the new year but there always seems that something comes along and gets in the way.
I've shoveled snow for 8 out of the last 10 days. It's replaced my early morning workouts with Denise Austin.
Kind of tough to shovel with heels on too.
Is it spring yet?
Sigh.

WendyMichelle
01-11-2010, 07:53 AM
I do mine at home, lite barbells and the tread mill. Of course dressed apropritly Started last Nov. starting to see the result.:)

Stefanie_Adams
01-11-2010, 07:59 AM
Look on you you tube for the "bomb shell body work out". it is primarily for trans women to help the waist, thighs and butt.

Susan

Yeah I have gotten this video from Lucille Sorella it never plays and always freezes. Looked for it on Youtube and never find it.

Claire Cook
01-11-2010, 08:10 AM
I've shoveled snow for 8 out of the last 10 days. It's replaced my early morning workouts with Denise Austin.
Kind of tough to shovel with heels on too.
Is it spring yet?
Sigh.

Guess I'm lucky -- I don't have to shovel snow. I do Denise Austin workouts every day -- Yoga Body Burn, Cardio Blast and sometimes her pilates CD. They've helped to lower my blood pressure, and I just LOVE to workout with the girls! Of course in workout clothes -- but with a pushup bra rather than an exercise bra.

I especially like her "Cardio Dance" -- I'm still working on getting those hips to swivel. :heehee:

Joni Marie Cruz
01-11-2010, 08:14 AM
I guess that explains why I couldn't find it on youtube either.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Yeah I have gotten this video from Lucille Sorella it never plays and always freezes. Looked for it on Youtube and never find it.

Karen7cd
01-11-2010, 08:39 AM
I jog in a sports bra and sometimes lift full dressed in tights, helps me to focus on the muscles I want to develop to look more curvey