PDA

View Full Version : New and learning

annomusE
01-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Hello Everyone,
I have recently admitted that I enjoy cross dressing and have not yet worked up enough courage to go out in public (to be honest I don't think I want to). I have enjoyed mixing my clothes with my girlfriends (I told her). I was wondering what any one else might think of mixing and matching styles!

some examples are skirts with t-shirts, dresses with my own shoes, tank-tops and Carhearts ext ext...

AnnomusE

Karren H
01-11-2010, 11:13 AM
I don't really like mixing that much.... Especially male stuff when I'm enfemme... I have incorporated some fem thing in drab.. And it works but the other way around just doesn't do anything for me... They do make pink Carhearts ya know! Lol.

Ohhhh and welcome to the forum...

sherri52
01-11-2010, 11:19 AM
You might be able to mix a "T" with a skirt but most male clothes don't go with the femme clothes. When enfemme stay enfemme. When in drab go half enfemme. For me it's waist down enfemme (jeans) and underdress.

Stephanie Miller
01-12-2010, 10:32 PM
You mix your clothes with some of your girlfriends - and she knows about "AnnomusE"? Tell you what... you now have my permission to go get your own and leave hers alone. :cheer:
Mixing? Why?