PDA

View Full Version : Pics?

Toyah
08-04-2005, 12:32 PM
In case anyone is interested have posted a few!!! photos at

http://spaces.msn.com/members/Toyahs-Dream/ peruse at leasure broadband recomended may put more there depending on how bad the comments are:D :love:

Jamie M
08-04-2005, 12:35 PM
You seem to have your space set for private viewing only , you may find yuo have to set it to public for people to see it

Toyah
08-04-2005, 12:46 PM
You seem to have your space set for private viewing only , you may find yuo have to set it to public for people to see it

Opps thought I had hang on a moment.

Julie
08-04-2005, 12:51 PM
A wonderful set of photos there Toyah, thanks for sharing those.

Julie

Natalie x
08-04-2005, 01:02 PM
Great pictures, you slinky minx. You must spend a fortune on clothes, even more than me, I reckon. Yes, I for one would like you to post some more.

(Aside: Do you, Toyah, or any of you other girls, get any problems from having a public profile in msn spaces? I had to delete my profile after only a few days because I was swamped with proposals of various sorts from men all over the world. I mean, what's missing in their lives that 30 year old men want sex with a 60 year old tranny?!!!)

Toyah
08-04-2005, 01:06 PM
Great pictures, you slinky minx. You must spend a fortune on clothes, even more than me, I reckon. Yes, I for one would like you to post some more.

(Aside: Do you, Toyah, or any of you other girls, get any problems from having a public profile in msn spaces? I had to delete my profile after only a few days because I was swamped with proposals of various sorts from men all over the world. I mean, what's missing in their lives that 30 year old men want sex with a 60 year old tranny?!!!)

Dunno at the moment, I did not leave a profile as such so dont see how I could be swamped but will see.

Jamie M
08-04-2005, 01:06 PM

I had to change my MSN profile recently and I have added a couple of blogs for precisely this reason . It can get exceedingly infuriating but I think that if you make it clear in your profile then these people do think twice about it .

Touch wood haven't had any problems since the last profile change :thumbsup:

Marla GG
08-04-2005, 01:10 PM
Toyah,

Wow! What a wardrobe and you wear it very well! I'm so impressed!

Julia,

I was wondering, what kind of info did you change and why do you think it helped? Just curious!

Jamie M
08-04-2005, 01:14 PM
Well for a start I made it absolutely clear what I am and what I'm about . When people would contact me before , i would give them the benefit of the doubt as to what they were expecting but all too often I was left disappointed. Now if they read my profile and still get all like that with me then I feel rather permitted to have a dig at them straight away . As for what I changed I can cut paste the two so you can see the dif if you'd like :)

Sharon
08-04-2005, 01:18 PM
That's quite (!) a collection of photos, Toyah. You look sensational! :)

Marla GG
08-04-2005, 01:22 PM
Well for a start I made it absolutely clear what I am and what I'm about . When people would contact me before , i would give them the benefit of the doubt as to what they were expecting but all too often I was left disappointed. Now if they read my profile and still get all like that with me then I feel rather permitted to have a dig at them straight away . As for what I changed I can cut paste the two so you can see the dif if you'd like :)

I don't want to put you to any trouble...but if you have your old profile and wouldn't mind sending it to me in a PM, that would satisfy my curiosity! If you don't have time though, that's okay :)

Oh yes and Toyah...this is your thread baby.....sorry for what I just did to it....did I mention you look awesome? Check out those curves! :D

Jamie M
08-04-2005, 01:24 PM
:topic: , sorry toyah :rolleyes:

Toyah
08-04-2005, 01:32 PM
:topic: , sorry toyah :rolleyes:

Just glad that the terrable twosome have not had a go at destroying this thread yet:) .
Hi girls:hugs: love you both lots.

Have added a few more to the site now.

Olivia
08-04-2005, 01:57 PM
Wow! Nice pics Toyah! You look great in every one of them. What a wardrobe you have girl!! You must have ton's of closet space, huh? Thanks for sharing, Olivia

Tristen Cox
08-04-2005, 02:44 PM
A few pics huh, I'm still going through them. Nice clothes, love the little black dresses. Are those real catsuits or did you just paint yourself?:D

Priscilla1018
08-04-2005, 03:10 PM
Very good photos,unfortunately my old eyes ar'nt what they once where. :kewlpics:

Tiffy
08-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Toyah, girl I am blown away. What wonderful pics and you look stunning. :thumbsup: BTW, may I borrow your wardrobe? ;) You have great clothes and they fit you well. Way to go girl. :whistle: :eyes:

Jealous kisses, April

Toyah
08-04-2005, 04:16 PM
A few pics huh, I'm still going through them. Nice clothes, love the little black dresses. Are those real catsuits or did you just paint yourself?:D

Real catsuits bit of effort, would love to see you in one of em:D

Rikki
08-04-2005, 11:23 PM
Nice pictures. You look as though you could be having a little bit a fun in all the pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

Rikki :thumbsup:

Sweet Jeanette
08-05-2005, 12:55 AM
Not Bad! :thumbsup:

Tristen Cox
08-05-2005, 01:26 AM
Real catsuits bit of effort, would love to see you in one of em:D
Me too... some day

racquel
08-05-2005, 01:51 AM
Exellent Toyah,exellent.what a wardrobe. :eek:

WandaJones
08-05-2005, 02:13 AM
Very professional photos. You sure know how to strut your stuff Toyah ! :cool:

Melissa Ryan
08-05-2005, 07:34 AM
Melissa's s.o. Lyn here, Those pics are sensational Toyah, I love the outfits (well most of them) I would love to be able to wear stuff like that. How did you hold your breath so long in those corsets????? The hair you had in the Spray pics was fantastic and I think really suited you.....Keep up the good work truely sensational....
Hugs .......Lyn........

KarenXDR
08-05-2005, 07:49 AM
I do know you're gorgeous. I know you are expert at make-up. It's obvious you have a huge wardrobe in exquisite taste. What I can't figure out is whether you're rich...or broke!

Thoroughly enjoyed...thanks for sharing.

And - Natalie - BE FLATTERED!! This old broad ("bird" across the pond?) sure would be!

Lipstick kisses

Karen

Toyah
08-05-2005, 11:20 AM
Melissa's s.o. Lyn here, Those pics are sensational Toyah, I love the outfits (well most of them) I would love to be able to wear stuff like that. How did you hold your breath so long in those corsets????? The hair you had in the Spray pics was fantastic and I think really suited you.....Keep up the good work truely sensational....
Hugs .......Lyn........

I do know you're gorgeous. I know you are expert at make-up. It's obvious you have a huge wardrobe in exquisite taste. What I can't figure out is whether you're rich...or broke!

Well thank you all for your kind comments you are all too kind just a couple of comments before I let this die its natural death.

Well Lyn it is good to know you like most of my things, it is not tricky wearing a corset though dont wear one all the time maybe 75%. Strange you said about the hair in the spray pics because thats the one my wife likes, for me I am not sure.

Karen I really wish I was good at makeup, it works in the mirror, it works long shot but you do not want to see close ups. I keep trying close ups but am never happy. As for cost some of my dresses were quite expensive, I do get quite a lot from charity (thrift) shops and quite a few belong to my wife, we can share about half our things.

Will update every couple of months with a new album and keep everyone informed once again thank you all:)