PDA

View Full Version : have u ever been to comfertable dressed

danielle.cd
01-11-2010, 12:10 PM
well i have, one day i dressed my self and was planing to work on my truck but i figured i would just were a coat no wig and regular jeans, well i got fully dressed and forgot to take off my wig and my boobes were noticeible through my coat, well i just went on with my what i was doing and forgot all about it till i herd my neighbors door shut then i freaked out ran into the house took off my wig and almosted pooped myself, see i live in a trailer park thats like the gossip tree, and i havent been outside in the femme during daylight, i was so scared that the nosey butted neighbors saw me and say something to all there neighbors and people that we know on the other side of the park that dont need to know needles to say it was scary :eek:

Persephone
01-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Sorry to hear that you had a shock, Danielle. When you lead a double life you have to start to think like a spy. Would Maxwell Smart have forgotten to take off his wig?

Hugs,
Persephone.

Karren H
01-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Ohh yeah... So comfortable that I've had to look down and see how I was dressed........ But never to the point where I would make any kind of mess! Lol.

Nicole Erin
01-11-2010, 03:37 PM
In a trailer park I would assume being out during the day would be safer than at night.
I mean people don't go thru trailer parks at night for a reason.

jenna_woods
01-11-2010, 03:46 PM
sorry you got so scared, and yes I have got to comfortable dressed, once I was hanging around the house dressed doing some house work and remembered that I needed to go to the dumb, and pick up my pills, so off I went, was at the dumb wen I relized how I was dressed, that did not bother me but picking up my pills did, but I went and got them fully dressed and no one said a word then or the next time wen I picked them up in man mode,

sallyjones
01-11-2010, 04:08 PM
ive had a similar situation. i was dressed, took a nap, got up went to check the mail and saw that i was dressed in my truck window. but, i dont think anyone saw me. whew!

danielle.cd
01-11-2010, 04:40 PM
some times its so natural that u dont even think twice, i often dream of the day this is the way i dress all the time no matter what but sometimes its only a dream

PhillyGuy2Girl
01-11-2010, 06:48 PM
I always feel comfortable when dressed femme. One time I decided to step outside for a smoke dressed(I know its a bad habit but I'm planning on quitting in 2 days on my birthday,Jan 13th) and my GG neighbor pulled up and I was just standing there and realized I'm dressed,put out the cigarette and scooted in. She didn't notice,but it was a close one.

Felicity:)

sherri52
01-11-2010, 06:57 PM
I've gone out to the mail box dressed and got caught on the way back. I was wearing an orange two piece with shorts and T on but the bathing suit with forms showed right thru the T. I haven't seen that person since and he was supposed to see me the next day. It wasn't a friend so I never thought about it again. I do wonder though how many people he may have told.

Loni
01-11-2010, 06:58 PM
too many times i had to do a quick change.

got poped at work for makup on the face,:doh: nobody has said anything about my nails being shinny,:heehee: (clear all the time) toes are hidden in work boots.:battingeyelashes:

and i must check myself before going out, way to easy to forget something.:brolleyes:

Vicki65
01-11-2010, 07:01 PM
I tend to prefer less comfortable. Uncomfortably high heels, too tight corsets etc :devil:

In fact, I have a bit of a joke with my SO when we do 'the funky thing'. I like to say that "I'll go and change into something less comfortable" :D

Beth Wilde
01-11-2010, 07:30 PM
I have a pair of wedges I love to wear whenever I'm in my room (Scene setter: I am in the Military and live in barracks, private room, shared toilets etc down the corridor), 3 times now I have gone to the toilet and only remembered I was wearing them when they clicked on the tiled floor in the toilets, I also have painted toenails.... Cue peering carefully around the door then running back to my room.....