PDA

View Full Version : Notice someone you Knew

Jessica S
01-11-2010, 12:38 PM
Did anyone ever notice someone on this site or any other site(crossdressing) that they knew?
If so, did you make contact with them or just let it be?

kristinacd55
01-11-2010, 12:46 PM
I've been on since 07 and haven't, but certainly think about it. Don't know if I would contact them or not, I would think I would though.

AllieSF
01-11-2010, 01:44 PM
No, not yet. I have however, met someone here who graduated from the same University that I did in the far north of Michigan and someone else here who graduated from the same Catholic boys high school. Small world.

carolinoakland
01-11-2010, 02:00 PM
mmm. I met people here that I eventuall met in the real world...

jenna_woods
01-11-2010, 02:27 PM
I have been on most of this year and haveen't found anyone yet, and yes I would say hi,

Karren H
01-11-2010, 02:33 PM
No, not yet. I have however, met someone here who graduated from the same University that I did in the far north of Michigan ............ Small world.

Hey. Me too!! What a coincidence!! :D

lavistaa62
01-11-2010, 04:15 PM
I think I'd have a hard time not contacting them- it would nag at me until I did. Exceptions being if they were the sort of person who didn't seem trustworthy or if there was some sort of ill feeling. If I wasn't sure if I knew them I might ping with a PM asking if they knew such or such or someone just to make sure it's them and to give a hint without fully revealing who you are or what the relationship might be.

sallyjones
01-11-2010, 04:41 PM
not yet but if i run into one of you gals i will definately stop and make frinds. so cool.

juliemshaw
01-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Not yet - but if I did I'm sure I would contact them. The fact that they are posted on a site like this would tell me they would be open to talking with me about it. At least, I HOPE they would!

:)

Julie Michelle

Sandygal
01-11-2010, 04:45 PM
HEY! Don't I know you?

joandher
01-11-2010, 04:48 PM
I went to a monthly meeting and got chatting to a girl and discovered it was my postman,
the mail will never be the same:heehee:

:hugs: J-JAY

Carole Cross
01-11-2010, 06:07 PM
One of the girls on here is a member of my local TG support group,

SweetCaroline
01-11-2010, 06:54 PM
There are several regular posters on this site that I consider personal friends, but I very often met them through this site first, so it's not the same a knowing them beforehand as males and then seeing them here.

I actually wouldn't be too surprised it someone I know in 'real life' such as a co-worker or distant relative, saw me here or some other site (I'm very active as Caroline on both Facebook and MySpace) and recognized me. I don't look too much different in male mode and very open about things such as my location. But if it did happen I would worry too much since I already consider myself 'out', I just don't mix my CD activities with my Job, etc.

sherri52
01-11-2010, 07:00 PM
I haven't seen anyone but would definitely contact them.

Jessica S
01-11-2010, 07:27 PM
I have never notice anyone either. It's not from a lack of looking. I always check to see who is new from the area's I know people from.