PDA

View Full Version : Add Another Fem Day

Wendrme
01-11-2010, 02:04 PM
As a follow up to a post I wrote a couple days ago:

I am having soooooo much fun doing girly things. And with each new thing I do I find that I am calmer and enjoying myself all the more.
This morning I put my high heel ankle boots on and drove to a nail salon a little piece away. I told myself that i could do this. I was dressed in drab except for the knee high hose and the high heel boots. I did have a little clear shiny lip gloss on.
I got up my courage and opened the car door and walked across the parking lot and open the door to the salon. It was empty of customers. Thank God!!!
A young asian girl, good looking, of about 25 or 26, was behind the counter.
I asked how much did they charge for a pedicure. The amount being reasonable, I asked if I could have one done. No problem, please step over to the center pedicure chair.
I got to the chair and unzipped my boots and took off the knee hi hose. The young lady had me sit in the chair and turned the massage on. It was great. About that time a middle aged asian man came out from the back, her father I guess, and was so nice to me. We talked a long time while his daughter was working on the feet. After talking with the father I picked up a copy of the Victoria Secrets catalog which was laying there I used the catalog to find a shade of pink which I wanted for my toenails. There was a bra in just the right shade on page 27. The girl had now gotten to the time to decide on a color for the polish. I showed her the bra and asked her to match it on my nails. She brought four or five bottles of polish for me to pick from. I chose OPI A Dozen Rosas. A medium pink.
Now came the part I loved. Two careful coats of the color and a clear top coat and I was to sit there for 20 minutes while it dried with my feet raised up on the front part of the chair.. A little before the polish application another customer came into the shop. A very nice looking young lady of about 28 or 29. She knew the nail tech and started a conversation with her right there while she was polishing my nails. All she said to me was "That is a very pretty color". After I sat there drying for twenty minutes the nail girl was working on her friend's hands. I put my hose back on and then my boots. I purposely didn't put my coat on because I wanted to walk the length of the shop twice to listen to the click of my high heels on the hard floor as much as possible. It was so much fun to walk by the GG and the tech with my heels clicking on the floor. I paid and left a nice tip. Then I walked back the length of the salon to retrieve my coat and then out the door feeling a little more girly. I will be back.

carolinoakland
01-11-2010, 02:08 PM
well, you're done for now... you're hooked! Carol