PDA

View Full Version : out by my self.

sallyjones
01-11-2010, 04:26 PM
so i was getting ready to go to germany for work and i thought i would like to go out. i didnt have anyone to go with so i said what the hell. i got a hotel room and showered, shaved my legs and face, and then got dressed. finally got my make up right, too. so i grabbed a hand full of courage and left the hotel room. i had called for a cab, but due to the cold wheather it was going to be a while. so i just drove. that means i cant drink(you know liquid courage) too bad. so i went to the bar and sat there a little nervous for a while. then a woman started a conversation with me. i loosened up alittle and then a woman came in and saw me. she said wear that red girl. so i talked to her for a bit and didnt wind up leaving the bar til 2 oclock. sorry so long winded but i just had to tell someone. thanks for reading all this and please comment if you want.

Persephone
01-11-2010, 04:35 PM
Very cool, Sally! Sounds like you had a great time!

Please tell us what you were wearing!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Joni Marie Cruz
01-11-2010, 04:37 PM
Good for you, girl, sounds like you had a good time. Do you really go to Germany to work? Wow, what a long commute from Kansas!<smile>

Hugs...Joni Mari

sallyjones
01-11-2010, 04:38 PM
well i wore jeans, a white cami, and a red three quarter sleave shirt and a black belt. soory no pics my batteries were dead in my camera. maybe next time.

helena.gcd
01-11-2010, 04:43 PM
cool story,sis!!! i'm glad that you had a good time being yourself. I wish one day i can go out like you did and have a conversation with another person while dressed:daydreaming:

CATgirldo
01-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Ooo! Excellent Lady!
I'm a bit surprised you had to drive. Europe is great for public transportation. I lived in London for 5 years and used cabs, the underground, trains and an occasional bus. Helped keep me out of trouble... Liquid courage is good!

CAT

sallyjones
01-11-2010, 07:10 PM
went out in the states the night before europe.

sherri52
01-11-2010, 07:15 PM
All alone and you still had a good time. That's great

Glenda58
01-11-2010, 09:06 PM
That's how it starts. Just going out on your own. Then you meet someone they talk to you then somebody else. And you end up with a great nite out. Then you'll want to do it again. That's how I started I was going out all the time everywhere till I got married now I only go out when she leaves town for a day. But it still fun to dress up and go out.

Elaine Michelle
01-11-2010, 09:14 PM
That's a nice story Sally.

I am so impressed that you can be so spontaneous. You just decided to go out and then you did it!

I am especially impressed that you had some nice conversations with women and ended up closing down the bar.

Elaine