PDA

View Full Version : Well i did it

BonnieJG
08-04-2005, 01:48 PM
Last week I went outside for the first time in the yard at night it's a start.
Last night I got my FIRST pair of open toe SHOES in white last night i walk all over the house around 10:30 I went outside for a walk around the block for the first time pair of shoes . Now I had to get a new dress had to stop pick up a nice summer outfit orange mine skirt and a pink top a great summer look so all day today gess what I put on :rolleyes: I love my new shoes I can't wate to get more , By the way I got me a set of press on nails in blue air blush with flowers Boy i'an having fun this week

Still try to work on going out during the day but see my face is to man like and little over weight 230 working on it

How can i look more like a girl ? Help ! I have been dressing about 4 years just a bra and panties for the last year Ive dressing more and more I would like to go out side during the day with my wife but for now I gess stay around the house

Bonnie ;)

Natalie x
08-04-2005, 02:05 PM
Bonnie, you are flying, girl. Good for you!:thumbsup: :love:

Wendy me
08-04-2005, 02:36 PM
Bonnie way to go girlfreind was that not a rush being outside???? enjoy and be safe....

Gemma
08-04-2005, 02:38 PM
Well done Bonnie, it will just get better :)

Tristen Cox
08-04-2005, 08:39 PM
Well done Bonnie, more and more every time. Enjoy every minute of it. :cool:

~Tammy~
08-04-2005, 09:06 PM
This is great to hear Bonnie.

As Gemma says it will just get better, but my opinion is try not to rush things. Enjoy the exhilaration of the moment and build on it gradually.

Its strange but I actually felt alot more comfortable going out to meet Tamara at 6am wearing a skirt, stockings and boots, with a short sleeve guy top, no wig or makeup, rather then going out at night fully en-femme. I felt more freedom instead if being encased in a wig and everything else. Probably due to being a little claustophobic.

psdibe
08-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Way to go Bonnie once you feel the breeze across your legs in a skirt in in those open toed shoes you never want to stop. the first time is always the hardest after a while you amy have to catch your self as to not get cought

Enjoy it will only get better.
Hugs PD

Rikki
08-04-2005, 10:32 PM
Way to go Bonnie, ssounds like you are doing all the right things. Just go easy and enjoy each step to the fullest. It only gets better girl.

Rikki :thumbsup: