PDA

View Full Version : Been In a Pink Fog

Glenda58
01-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Hi Girls haven't been around lately. But just before Xmas I got into a Pink Fog and I can get out of it.

To start I went Xmas shopping for the wife when it started I buy one thing for her and two for me. But I haven't been dressing up for over a year. So it nice to shop and buy small things for me. Then I needed tee shirts for work I bought 8 womens tees in all colors short and long sleeve. Then 3 sweaters. I needed new jeans I bought 5 pair 3 size 10 a size 6 and a size 4 skinny jean (wife says they fit me tight and make me "look like a woman"):). Then I needed dress pants that fit because I lost some weight. I got 2 dress slacks in black size 8. Now I needed dress shoes to with the slacks. I got 1 pair black flat heels and ankel boots with 1 3/4" heel I wear them everywhere.

I been working out with the wife at the gym. So guess what happen I bought a work out outfit 3 bra tops, shorts, biking shorts that fit tight and yoga pants. Plus womens tennis shoes.

With all that I had to get panties to go with all that.

I got to stop I'm running out of room to put everything. Even with me tossing out my male cloths to goodwill.

SuzanneBender
01-11-2010, 08:47 PM
Funny how one thing for the wife always ends up in two things for us! Buy her jewelry. You get credit for a great gift and you can still use it. :)

Doesn't sound like you are in a fog sounds like you are just taking advantage of the great sales this season!