PDA

View Full Version : Becoming Gemma: Episode 9

Gemma
08-04-2005, 01:52 PM
Link to Episode 8
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11913

George had been out of work for nearly 6 months with his broken heel, he also believed his desire to wear woman's clothes ever again, had vanquished, yet he was feeling very regretful and wished he still had his bag of delight's, George had also lost his nerve to buy any more clothes, even after an afternoon in his local.
"Hello Mum, just ringing you with my new number", George had brought himself a new mobile phone, It had internet capabilities and it wasn't long before he started to make friends via a chatroom and just a little longer with a girl called Samantha, she had a 12 year old daughter and a marriage which was falling apart. They exchanged numbers, sent photos and spoke to each other whenever possible, It wasn't long before the pair were falling in love and Samantha was going to take herself and her daughter 200 miles to go and live with George, once he had moved out of his brother's and got his own place. George didn't want Samantha finding out about his crossdressing from a third party when she had moved to be with him and decided she needed to know everything, "I have to tell you something about me Sammi and you may not like it" he told her "it isn't anything horrible, but you need to know. I love you and even though we haven't yet met I know we are supposed to be together, what it is Sam, is, I'm a crossdreser", there was a moment's pause, when Sam replied, "Sorry George, I have to go, I'll ring later" the phone went dead,
Beep beep, George's phone lit up with a message from Sam, "Probably to tell me to get lost" George said to the handset he was holding, he pressed read, Sorry, I really had to go, what you just told me isn't a problem, I will phone you when I can, Love you, Sammi x x, George smiled with relief, he thought he had scared the poor girl away with his truthfulness.
True to her promise Sam phoned George that evening and true to his own he told her everything, even the girl name he had chosen for himself, Samantha listened without prejudice, asked a few questions and told George she admired his honesty, loved him for who he was and looked forward to the day they could be together, that day was November 2002, when Samantha's husband found out and it came a lot sooner than expected, she had to leave her daughter, but she was going to fight for custody of her.
Thomas, George's brother. wasn't impressed and George promised they would get their own place as soon as possible, in the meantime George and Samantha discussed their pasts, learnt about their likes and dislikes and what they had to look forward to in the future, even his crossdressing.
With George being back at work, he was able to pay his phone bill and connect back to the internet, he showed Samantha some of the sites he had had visited before being cut off, but most of all TgChat and the girls he called family, Samantha could see how happy George was chatting with his friends on TgChat and one morning she asked him "How would you like to try my clothes on George?","What you won't mind?" George said a little surprised,"No, that's why I said it, I think your like my red dress and I'd like to see you in it", without being asked twice, George was soon upstairs, undressed and searching through Sam's belonging's, he put on a black bra, stuffed it with socks and chose a pretty pair of purple thong's with black trimming, which tied up at the side, Samantha's dress was a beautiful long gown, it had a scooped neckline and an asymmetric hemline, she helped George get into the dress and as it fell down his body and legs he felt a shiver of pure delight, George felt fantastic and felt even closer to Sam for helping him and accepting him for who and what he was.
In February of 2003, George and Samantha moved into their own flat above a friend of his, the second night in their new accommodation, Samantha asked, "Shall we do each others make-up","Yeah that'll be fun, just let me have a shave first" George replied, Samantha applied make-up to George's face, she used a foundation first, something he had never used, It felt magical to him and she carried out each application on his eyes, lips and cheeks, George looked in the mirror and it was the first time he actually felt he looked different, he loved his new face, Samantha on the other hand wasn't impressed with George's effort and told him he had made her look like a Panda, but the pair did have a good laugh about it, George dressed in Samantha's clothes that evening and was given her blessing to dress whenever he wanted to.
George and Samantha started to order clothes for each other and he purchased his very own wig off the internet, it was burgundy in colour and a shoulder length cut, Sammi had told George that that colour would suit him best, but it didn't stop him from ordering a long blonde wig too. George started to shave all over and dressed nearly every day, his collection of women's clothes was growing fast, he wasn't even sure what to wear some days, but whatever he chose, he had no guilt feelings and felt ever so comfortable and his love for Sammi grew stronger.
The pair moved into the bottom flat when George's friend moved out and one night while fully dressed in his newly acquired red tartan mini skirt and red strappy shoes, Sam said to him. "Why don't we go in the garden","What! the neighbours might see me" he remarked, slightly shocked at the thought, but also filled with excitement, "George it's one in the morning, no-one's going to see","OK then" George said, Sam unlocked the backdoor and went into the garden first, George popped his head out of the door, holding his blonde hair back, "See no lights on, no-ones up, out you come" Samantha said to him, George put his heeled foot out on to the path, soon followed by his second, this was the first time Gemma had been out into the open air, Samantha walked to the end of the garden and called him over, George/Gemma walked to her, the excitement he received when he heard the sound of the shoes hit the cold slabs was so electrifying, he honestly thought he would burst, George walked up and down for ages, he could've walked up and down all night and would defiantly be doing this again very soon.
George received a substantial compensation check from his accident and brought himself and Sammi new outfits, he even got a pair of breast forms of the internet, but he wanted to meet other's like him and during a search on the net one morning he came across a crossdressers site for his area, he instantly signed up and left a post for other's to view, Hi, my name Is Gemma, I'm 41, I live on the Isle of Sheppey and live with my gf Samantha, who is supportive in what I do, hope to speak to someone soon x x.
Two days later, he had a post from a cd called Robyn, who also lived on the Island, a couple miles from him and would he like to meet for a drink, George set up a date in his local for the following Friday.
George entered the pub the night he was to meet another crossdresser, his local was quite busy, but George noticed whom he was looking for straight away, two men well over 6 foot tall, were leaning on the bar, they were wearing shorts and from where he stood he could tell they had shaved their legs. George walked over to them, "Hi, I'm George, well, Gemma" he whispered "Hiya, I'm Robyn and this is Lianna, a friend of mine, hope you don't mind that I brought her along","No, of course not, fancy a drink" and shook hands with the two of them. When Samantha joined the party of three, George was deep in conversation with his new friends, "Do you know the Riverside pub in Rochester, George" Robyn asked, "No" he replied, "We only found it a couple months ago ourselves" Lianna interjected, "It's a gay/tv pub down on the Medway" she added, Rochester was only 20 miles away, "Why don't you come out with us, it's on a Wednesday" Robyn asked, "Can I Sam","Of course you can, It will be good for you" Samantha told a delighted George.

Next time in Episode 10 of Becoming Gemma

George and Samantha arrive at Robyn's house for Gemma's big night out.

Natalie x
08-04-2005, 02:02 PM
Lovely, what a lovely story. George has certainly found a "gem" in Sammi! :D

Thanks for sharing.

Melissa Ryan
08-04-2005, 02:18 PM
When do we get the book? I love this! Thanks for taking the time to share with us!

......Melissa........

Wendy me
08-04-2005, 03:00 PM
wow once again i was totaly into reading this....there's only one problme i can't wait for the next chapter....thanks so mutch for shareing it with us ....

Toni
08-04-2005, 04:42 PM
Hi Gemma,

Thank you for the nice things you said about me and my missus. I've just read Becoming Gemma from the beginning to the end in one go and I found it so simple it was enchanting. You may not be, or want to be a Charlotte Bronte but you sure can hold a reader. Congratulations and roll on the next chapter, I for one can't wait.