PDA

View Full Version : I love crossdressers

lady_jane_az
01-12-2010, 11:23 AM
I would love to support some in my area but I have not got a clue where to start.

Katesback
01-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Think every Thursday the local authorities go out and round up all the strays and take them to the pound. If I remember correctly they keep them for three days and then put those that have not been adopted to sleep.

Sooooo you sould probably go check the pound over the weekends to see the strays they collected and perhaps adopt one of them.

Katie

Alice Torn
01-12-2010, 11:30 AM
That is big of you, and compassionate. One thing, you could do, is put in a good, or tolerant word, to other birth girls, or men, concerning men, who cd. Thanks.

carolinoakland
01-12-2010, 11:47 AM
I'd type crossdressers indiana. see what it gets you

Karren H
01-12-2010, 11:52 AM
You need to seek emergency medical attention.... Quickly!! :D

Tracii G
01-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Well you could find the local GLBT in your area and ask them if there are any transgender or CD groups.
Glad you love CDers thats very nice of you.

kym
01-12-2010, 12:55 PM
You need to seek emergency medical attention.... Quickly!! :D

if emergency medical attention is not sought in a reasonable amount of time you could become a version of Karren only in tight jeans lol.

seriously though we appreciate the support you are willing to give, this board will be a great place for you as well to help us out through our various issues.

LisaM
01-12-2010, 01:01 PM
Lady Jane,

You would find a friends if you went to a Chicago Gender Society meeting.
http://www.chicagogender.com/

lady_jane_az
01-12-2010, 01:43 PM
thank you Lisa

terrinoble
01-12-2010, 01:47 PM
I'm very glad you do! We could certainly use more like you.
:hugs:
Good seeing you in chatcity.

az_azeel
01-12-2010, 04:45 PM
I would love to support some in my area but I have not got a clue where to start.

another option.... you could try posting a thread in the meeting place.. good luck with whatever you try and do.. ;)

Carole
01-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Hi Lady Jane,
I don't suppose you'd consider moving to the UK, we could do with more like you.
As suggested just google 'transgender or crossdress' for your locale and I'm sure you will find support centres that you could approach.

Oh and a very warm welcome to our forum.

xdbiker
01-12-2010, 05:19 PM
hello lady jane Im not to far from you and i have been looking for a new friend drop me a pm thanks Jerzie

RADER
01-12-2010, 05:33 PM

You can PM me any time, I live in Illinois also. Rader :)

Jilmac
01-12-2010, 05:37 PM
How far is Ottawa Il from Milwaukee? It might be a worthwhile drive to know a GG friend.

SweetCaroline
01-12-2010, 08:58 PM
If you want to start a crossdresser group in your local area, all it takes is a little hard work and dedication.

Trust me. If there can be a CD/TG social group in Gardner Massachusetts, there can be one anywhere.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

SuzanneBender
01-12-2010, 09:07 PM
You go girl. Anything that brings a little bit of commeraderie and unity for our sisters is awesome. Thanks for even thinking about doing this.

sherri52
01-12-2010, 09:07 PM
contact your local crossdressers or tri-ess club they will be glad to have you as we are here.

lady_jane_az
01-12-2010, 09:14 PM
i can't pm yet but i hope be able to soon

Hi Lady Jane,
I don't suppose you'd consider moving to the UK, we could do with more like you.
As suggested just google 'transgender or crossdress' for your locale and I'm sure you will find support centres that you could approach.

Oh and a very warm welcome to our forum.

I would love to move to the UK always wanted to go

docrobbysherry
01-12-2010, 10:00 PM
:heehee::heehee::heehee::devil::devil::devil::D:D: D

Think every Thursday the local authorities go out and round up all the strays and take them to the pound. If I remember correctly they keep them for three days and then put those that have not been adopted to sleep.
Sooooo you sould probably go check the pound over the weekends to see the strays they collected and perhaps adopt one of them.

Katie

I just couldn't help myself! Oooo, Kate! You're EVIL!
But, a GOOD evil!:brolleyes:

Presh GG
01-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Hi Lady Jane,

Please call and check first with any TG club you may want to attend. I know some do not allow GGs unless they are with their spouse, for multiple reasons.
GLBT bars are a good place to start , Or this site.

Best wishes,
Presh GG

Emily01
01-12-2010, 10:59 PM

i think that's very gracious of you! i applaud you! :clap2:

lady_jane_az
01-12-2010, 11:47 PM
Thank you

eluuzion
01-13-2010, 03:19 AM
Have you looked in your Closets? There are usually a few hiding in there...:battingeyelashes:

well, as General Custer said just before his famous battle...

"Somebody always has to be the leader"...

ummm...maybe I did not pick the best example...hehehe.

Ads in Craigslist is an option, (although sometimes a pretty kinky one). One can usually find a bread trail by starting out at some of the big "profile" type sites...URnotalone, etc etc. and "searching" your way from listings in your State...to hopefully...your city. etc.

Not sure how artistically inclined you are, but when I was an artist, the fairs, exhibits, and events provided many opportunities not found in the "wall street" world.

good luck...

maddiegrl2k6
01-13-2010, 08:50 PM
Hi! It's awesome to finally meet a gg who wants to help us who lives nearby! I live less than an hour from you and still have a lot to learn! It'd be awesome to chat sometime! This is my first time posting! So it's nice to be in such an awesome group of people. I've been lurking for a while!

Maddie