PDA

View Full Version : first time for me!!

kym
01-12-2010, 08:58 PM
so tonight me and my SO and her sister were sitting there deciding what to do for dinner. Me in a denim skirt and a pink top, them in their night clothes. We decided that we were going to do Mcdonalds through the drive thru and dine at home. I offered to change clothes and go out to get the food for us when my SO responds" no need to change clothes, just throw on your wig and I'll help you with makeup and we will go get some food." After she and her sister made me up and adjusted my outfit a little, we went out to get dinner. Now this sounds mundane to most, but it was my first time out in public enfem. In the past i have walked the dog in a skirt and a tank top, but this was the first time out in the public and away from the relative safety of my apartment and my "closet". The really amazing part for me was that no one gave me a second glance. It was an enlightening experience for sure and I thought that I would be nervous, but it felt natural to me. Me and the SO also talked on the way there and back about this not being the last time I go out in public enfem, She wants me to go out as much as I feel comfortable whenever i want. I'm still buzzing from the experience and looking foward to the next time I go out. :love::hugs:

SuzanneBender
01-12-2010, 09:03 PM
You go girl. Give your SO a hug! That is awesome. Welcome to getting to be you in the real world.

Tina L.
01-12-2010, 09:07 PM
You are one very lucky lucky gurl, i'm hoping my gf will include me in a girls night out with just her and i at first.

sherri52
01-12-2010, 09:13 PM
congrats Kym. Isn't the feeling awesome. No stopping now, you go girl.

carolinoakland
01-12-2010, 09:19 PM
the world didn't come to an end did it...? So what's next..? Carol

lady_jane_az
01-12-2010, 09:20 PM
congrates it sounds like you have a good support team

kym
01-12-2010, 09:42 PM
the world didn't come to an end did it...? So what's next..? Carol

next is a shopping trip to the macys where both the girls work i have just been informed. hot dog.:love:

victoriamwilliams1
01-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Congrats on getting out:)

docrobbysherry
01-12-2010, 09:47 PM
I just LOVE "first time" stories!:D

KristinSkye
01-12-2010, 10:34 PM
That's awesome Kym! I'm still waiting for my first real time out, but it sounds like you've got it goin' on ^_^ I don't blame you for not being able to wait until the next time.