PDA

View Full Version : Is your flight path clear?

helenr
01-12-2010, 10:35 PM
As my little blue estrofem tablet dissolves under my tongue early this morning, I reflect on physical changes, wonder where they may lead. Both joy and apprehension come to mind as I view my upper torso in the mirror.
I wonder if others have similar concerns, see their future paths clearer ?

StaceyJane
01-12-2010, 10:39 PM
ahhh.... A little estrofem in the morning. Yes, it's a wonderful feeling isn't it.

SuzanneBender
01-12-2010, 10:47 PM
"Negative ghostrider that pattern is full", but I feel the need for speed and am still planning on doing a fullout fly by of the tower no matter the consequences.

Whooo that fills my Top Gun quote quota for the day. My future path is definately not clear, but its time to move forward! Now off to go find a Naval Aviator to sing you lost that loving feeling to me.

carolinoakland
01-12-2010, 10:52 PM
it was like communion every morning the first week...the first effect I felt though was the t blocker side effect, frequent trips to the loo, after three days. I felt the first real estrogen effects in softer skin and finer hair, at about six weeks. But remember, the full effect doesn't kick in until about six months, give or take.Muscle mass turning to fat, fat redistribution. The rest of it, well, doing this means I am the whole person I need to be to stand and face it... that was easy now wasn't it?

Faith_G
01-12-2010, 11:14 PM
Yes, the path is clear. :happy:

Jenny Chen
01-13-2010, 12:35 AM
you mean there is suppose to be a path!? Uh oh i did something wrong~ Back to the drawing table.....

I guess I am just the happy go lucky type, I go with the flow and see where it takes me :)

CharleneT
01-13-2010, 10:40 AM
The path is clear, how to get there is a different story !!

Frances
01-13-2010, 10:50 AM
As my little blue estrofem tablet dissolves under my tongue early this morning, I reflect on physical changes, wonder where they may lead. Both joy and apprehension come to mind as I view my upper torso in the mirror.
I wonder if others have similar concerns, see their future paths clearer ?

The word apprehension is somewhat of an alarm bell to me. Are you seeing a therapist or are you transitionning on your own? Are you self-medicating?

MJ
01-13-2010, 11:06 AM
it's like flying through an asteroid belt

Lauren1973
01-13-2010, 01:12 PM
I totally understand. I was on the little blue pill for some time before I went to the shot route.(much better results and safer) I am starting to get the changes that are noticeable to everyone no matter how I dress.I find myself more reassured and less caring as to how others precieve me and focus on how I AM much happier. I may not be beautiful but I am me or at least headed in the right direction. It is hard though to find a job, family, no friends(oh there are still a few they just wanna be friends from a distance). Plenty of mountains to climb over but what a journey so far. Everything changes mind body and soul. I am not sure who I will be when I get to the other side of this but I am happier than I have ever been and I was always unhappy before ...so to live with the struggle is OK I can make. So the path if you can find it is the rough one but at least we made the journey.

Lauren

pamela_a
01-13-2010, 01:13 PM
VFR and unlimited ceiling

Teri Jean
01-13-2010, 03:45 PM
One of my favs is from Independance Day, "let's kick the tires and light the fires". "All I want to do is kick some alien's butt." There may be turbulance and an occasional bogie but the sky is the limit and the horizon is clear, so keep the shiny side up and the oily side down.

There is nothing like doing mach 2+ with your panties on fire. Wooooohooooo. Teri

helenr
01-13-2010, 11:46 PM
many good posts.I appreciate humor. Re Frances' concern, not currently seeing a therapist. I have to find a competent one who won't require a half dozen 45 minute hours to educate that person at $100. a pop. I am not depressed, just more relaxed and mellow. Naturally I have regrets-hard to reach almost 63 and not have a number of them. Wish I could be a normal husband, but as our friend Popeye says, 'I yam what I yam'. I got a fortune cookie and it mentioned that the next week green would be my color-my wife laughed when I remarked it is always green-and it ain't easy being green-as we all know.