PDA

View Full Version : Are these for you?

lingerieLiz
01-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Had a bunch of errands to run today and decided to wear all fem clothes but in drab mode, jeans, shoes and a pink and white shirt. I also wore a white lacey bra which was not in your face visible but easily seen and with my silicone enhancers so I was a full C cup. It was also warm enough today that I didn't have to wear a coat. Most of the stops were unrelated to shopping, but checking on damage from this cold weather. No one cared what I was wearing

The event of the day was when I purchased some panties and bras at TJ Maxx. The clerk held one of the bras up and said are these for you? To which I answered, They sure are. She was speechless! The younger clerk behind her started laughing. I'm sure she observed my boobs and bra. The clerk said this will match your eyes. A black bra matches who's eyes? I told her I already had the matching panties. I thought it was fun, but I'm not sure she ever really believed me. After I left I figure the younger clerk clued her in.

I'll tell about my great finds in Clothing, Accessories & Shopping Talk

April Renee
01-13-2010, 01:08 AM
Same sorta thing happened to me right before the holidays at the mall and it was sorta busy, I went in to VS semi fem, jeans, top and sneakers.... and while I was busy minding my own picking out a few panties an associate came up and started out with the usual greetings and asked if I needed any help and "do you know her size?" I looked at her and said "No, these are for me"....short pause..."OHHH they're for YOU". Not real loud but loud enough for ear shot. Didn't phase me... Couldn't care less about a seasonal worker that's probably not even there any more. I guess she really didn't notice my outfit at first. I wasn't overly fem but not really drab and I did have on a great VS underwire..so either she wasn't paying attention or I just blended in...don't care...I haven't been back to the mall yet for April but I'm sure there is going to be some new spring stuff out $oon
April

Angie G
01-13-2010, 01:19 AM
Way cool Liz.:hugs:
Angie

k lynn
01-13-2010, 06:36 AM
Yes their new spring panties or in geart new colors ordered some this morning over the phone.:)