PDA

View Full Version : A good day

KerryLynn
01-13-2010, 06:46 AM
Following my New years resouloution I have started being more relaxed with with the way i dress. Yesterday i went out with my hair pulled back in a split pony tail with a ribbon a long sweater and a pair of No boundries jeans I went to the local church and got ma'am ed twice and then once again at walmart no one outed me Just walking around getting food from mcdonalds the little things that made me feel good :). I thought i looked cute who would have thought that in broad daylight i would pass still even at 31.

Talk to everyone soon
Kerry

sissystephanie
01-13-2010, 08:20 AM
Good for you!! You are Kerry, and that is the only person that matters. Unless of course you are married, then certainly your wife counts!

But aside from that, if you are happy with the way you look, that is what matters! Self-confidence in your apparence is a very big step in happiness! Go for it!!

linnea
01-13-2010, 08:34 AM
wonderful day! good for you, Kerry! I haven't had a full day quite like the one you described, but I think that it's just what I need.

Angie G
01-13-2010, 09:51 AM
That's great Kerry. You go girl.:hugs:
Angie

Stephanie Miller
01-13-2010, 12:39 PM
You thought you looked cute?
We'll be the judge of that thank you! :devil:
How 'bout posting a pic?

Glad you had a great time. Keep the good times rolling....

Midnight Skye
01-13-2010, 04:13 PM
Sounds like fun Kerry! Your outfit sounds simple but cute, the kinda thing woman like to wear around now days. Great to hear you're relaxing about your feminine style. Its so freeing when you feel you can go anywhere however you wish.

Rianna Humble
01-13-2010, 05:01 PM
Loved your post - congratulations hun

I thought i looked cute who would have thought that in broad daylight i would pass still even at 31.

Wish I could remember what I was doing when I was 31 - let alone how I looked!

KerryLynn
01-14-2010, 12:58 AM
2nd day out same thing no ma'ams but not werid looks and a couple smiles :) Makes me wonder what im gonna wear tommrow :D

Rianna Humble
01-14-2010, 02:03 AM
I have a GG friend with a wicked sense of humour. If I asked her that she would suggest thigh-highs, mini skirt & cropped top. :D

Imagine that on a beach-ball (me) in the snow :eek: and anything you choose has got to be an improvement.

Chari
01-14-2010, 09:59 AM
IMO, you always have to be comfortable and confident in who you are, no matter what you are wearing! Observe what other GGs your age are wearing, their makeup, jewelry, hair styles, etc to give you ideas so you don't stand out in a crowd - unless that is your intent. There is more to CDing than just the clothes and makeup. Learn to walk, move, sit, and stand as a woman too. It all takes practice, practice, and more practice. Enjoy!

Karren H
01-14-2010, 11:53 AM
Awesome... Gutsey....... and I'm glad you went struck down... When you entered the church... In those fem jeans!!! Ekkkkkkkkk. :)

KerryLynn
01-14-2010, 11:43 PM
So far only one person has anything to say in the negitive. Is that a guy or a girl lol this was in walmart i just swayed my hips a lil more and kept walking. all the while laughing to myself. I thought it was funny