PDA

View Full Version : Have you heard this one before?

EnglishRose
01-13-2010, 12:08 PM
Reading a couple of the "what was your first item of clothing" threads, got me thinking about some of my earliest dressing experiences. To begin with in my CD 'career' I would borrow some of my sister's dresses and wear them for short periods of time, and once borrowed a full length slip to wear as a nightie. My mother found it in my cupboard when she was putting clean laundry there (whoops).

Anyway we had a short talk full of pregnant pauses, and she didn't ask the feared questions, such as "are you gay"? Instead, she asked something far more puzzling. "Do you fancy your sister?"

Anyone else heard that one before?! I only just remembered her asking me it and it's quite disturbing. It was about sixteen years ago and I must have blotted it out.

Lisalove1976
01-13-2010, 12:10 PM
My mother asked me if I wanted to see somebody to "FIX" the problem.... so not much better here.

Kerigirl2009
01-13-2010, 12:16 PM
My mother only asked me if I liked to wear womens clothing. If she would have persisted I might have told the truth.

sissystephanie
01-13-2010, 12:25 PM
My mother died when I was 7, and it was shortly after that I started dressing! After an Aunt and Uncle came to live with us, my Aunt did find out about my CD activities. She never did ask me a question like those on here, just told me to quit doing it! Like that was going to stop me!! I just got more hidden!! So I guess nobody has ever asked me any of those questions!

Christina Horton
01-13-2010, 12:31 PM
Never hear that one before. Weird one for sure. The only thing my mom thought was that my CDing was a faze in my life. I told my family in 92 or so a d it took her untill last year to figger out that it's not a faze and to except it. We have even gone shopping and to dinner together. Plus last Christmas I for the first time got gifts for Christina. Mostly from her. I wrote about it so if you want ti see the pics look up my thread " A Christmas for Christina" in my profile.

So what has happened with your mom. Is she ok with it now do you two talk? Come on we need details Hun. We are girls her. So spill.

Stephanie Miller
01-13-2010, 12:32 PM
If I think of it in a non-guilt sort of way, I kind of see a reason for that question in order for her to find out if you felt jelousy of some form towards your sister so that maybe your mom could find better balance for the two of you? Could be way off base, just a thought.

EnglishRose
01-13-2010, 12:34 PM
So what has happened with your mom. Is she ok with it now do you two talk? Come on we need details Hun. We are girls her. So spill.

Well, we've never mentioned it again, but I can SWEAR she found a bra in my room a couple of years later. It didn't get brought up. So the only people that know are my supporting and loving wife, and a good female friend that I've pretty much lost contact with.

Edit: Didn't really answer the question fully... I've always had a good relationship with both my parents (who are still together after nearly 40 years and seem happy) and nothing else changed at all as a result of this.

Persephone
01-13-2010, 01:36 PM
Instead, she asked something far more puzzling. "Do you fancy your sister?"

Are we ignoring the elephant in the corner here? Isn't it possible she was worried about incest? That she was expressing a fear that you were "getting it off" on your sister's lingerie because you were fantasizing about your sister?

aggi123
01-13-2010, 01:45 PM
I think my mom found my makeup but is being hush hush...But no, I've never been asked anything like that. I don't have a sister anyways =P

EnglishRose
01-13-2010, 02:26 PM
Are we ignoring the elephant in the corner here? Isn't it possible she was worried about incest? That she was expressing a fear that you were "getting it off" on your sister's lingerie because you were fantasizing about your sister?

Sure... if someone doesn't understand it then I suppose they could think that. The fact I'd worn her own dresses and such was unknown to her at the time.

Sharon B.
01-13-2010, 04:37 PM
I used to sneak into my older sister's bedroom in the afternoon after being at the local swimming pool while my mother was doing some ironing and try on my older sister's long leg panty girdle. I would get caught by my mother and about the only thing she would say was she would buy me one but it never happened.
Maybe if she did a lot of things in my life would be different now. I still wouldn't be hiding it.

Emma Leigh
01-13-2010, 04:49 PM
Maybe she said it cos she found your sisters underwear in your cupboard, and assumed incest!, you probably would not consider this option, because you knew why it was really there, and would be worried of her reaction. I first started wearing my mothers full slips as nighties, I was about 8 or 9, she went mad, didnt stop me though, just crawled into the closet and stayed there.

Frédérique
01-14-2010, 10:41 AM
Instead, she asked something far more puzzling. "Do you fancy your sister?"

The first person (a woman) I told said, “Do you want to become a woman some day?”
The second person (also a woman) I told said, “Would you like to borrow some of my clothes?”
I haven’t told a third person (yet)…:heehee: