PDA

View Full Version : a long time coming

bobi jean
01-13-2010, 04:20 PM
Good afternoon ladies and gents
I'd like to introduce to you, BOBI, THE NEW ME!
I am now Bobi Jean, or just Bobi as I prefer.
It has been right at a month since my last post on here so a LOT has taken place. I now live in my own apartment. Everyone in the complex knows me as Bobi, they know I am a cross dresser and will eventually go 100% of the time living as a female. I now visit with a therapist every other week. I now attend a "transgender coming out" group meeting every week and I already live about 85% of the time as Bobi. (100% of the time at the apartment). I now have my own bank account in my name (Bobi) with photo ID. I am so much more relaxed, so much more comfortable, and so much more able to enjoy being me. I really can not relay in words the feeling of satisfaction this has brought into my life. Right now the only two people that mean anything to me at all, that do not know about Bobi, is my two grand daughters. Their mother is ready to let them know about, and meet, Grandpa Bobi, but DAD isn't so much ready yet. we're still working on that but I don't think it will be much longer. I had mentioned in an earlier post about the story I wrote, well my therapist read it and is wanting me to get it published and made available to the world in order to help others going through what I have gone through all my life. Maybe it would help but I am still just a little hesitant. After reading the story and talking about Bobi for the first three meetings, my therapist told me that I have always been a girl. I was just one of those girls born into the wrong gender. She, the therapist, also said that I had taken care of about four years worth of theray simply because I wrote the story in the fashion I did. What she means by that is; I already knew what needed doing, when to do it and had a very realistic approach to gettin it done.
So, if needed I will accept the decision of the administrators to drop me from this site because I am NO LONGER A CROSS DRESSER. I am now a woman that happens to be stuck in a mans body. I am a heterosexual woman according to the therapist. By the way, I have decided not to have any SRS done but I may have breast implants within a year. still thinking about hormones, I'm not fond of some of the side effects and or dangers involved with them. I'm just too old to pay that kind of money out for such a short period of time (best guess 15 years) that is enjoyable years not til death. now 20 years younger and I'd knock the SOB next in line out to take his place for SRS. Now, I'd end up in the hospital alright, the ER, not for SRS.
I've taken to much of your time already so will go for now. Just thought I'd update a little and will continue to do so every now and then (as long as the administrators will allow).
p.s. don't have time for pictures right now but will try to get some posted tomorrow. I take some every time I leave the apt for meetings and such
bye for now and every one have a good day, I will
Bobi

Kathi Lake
01-13-2010, 04:25 PM
Well, good luck to you, Bobi. Tell me, why would the admins drop you because you're not a crossdresser?! Have you not been here long enough to know that we have people from SO many areas on the scale? The only way you can/should drop off the board is if you want to, not because you have to.

Kathi

Rianna Humble
01-13-2010, 04:58 PM
Great post, but I agree with Kathi, why would you expect to be dropped from our family just because you are a woman?

I certainly missed the bit in the FAQs where it says "when Bobi discovers her true self, she can't remain in our family" :eek:

carolinoakland
01-13-2010, 05:09 PM
um, while some ts sites do restrict to ts only this one is not a cd only site. I've been one year RLE and i'm still here. I started out as a cd, just like you. So, no worries. As far as SRS, I want as much time being right I can afford to get. one statement that so touched me was the ts that said " I was born a man, but dammit I'm going to die a woman."But don't sweat it girl, everybody lives the life that's right for them, and anyone who tells you otherwise is not your friend. Carol

sherri52
01-13-2010, 05:20 PM
I have to agree with the others Bboi. The administrators aren't about to kick you off. If anything they'll beg you to stay. There are too many people here that have questions for those of you that have taken the permanent roll of the opposite gender. So many transgenders have left the site when the transformation has been completed. Others want to know how it feels nad what to expect. It is the girls and guys that made that transformation that can answer. It's a great post, don't stop telling us of you progress.:love:

Tamara Croft
01-13-2010, 05:25 PM
As one of the Admins here, I can say you're not going to be kicked off this site just because you're no longer a CD. Have you not read the banner? #1 Site for cd's, transsexuals etc... You might also be interested in the private section we have here for transsexuals called 'safe haven'. If you're going the whole distance, you'll have a lot of things in common with the members in that section :)

bethplays
01-13-2010, 07:33 PM
Congrats Bobi,
You are an inspiration. I'm so glad you are happy in your new world.

ronni white
01-13-2010, 09:53 PM
Great!
I knew you were on the right track.

My best.

Ronni

PretzelGirl
01-13-2010, 10:41 PM
I am so happy for you Bobi! I have always loved the stories you have shared as you have always had so much fun. Please be here more than "every now and then".

bethw
01-14-2010, 07:39 AM
Hi Sis;
I'm so glad things are working out for you. You've come a long way since we PM'd. Please don't leave the site. I'd miss you terribly.
If you get the chance I'd love it if you'd PM me so we can catch up. Have a happy life. I'm jealous.
Hugs your sister
Beth

Jennifer Marie P.
01-14-2010, 08:27 AM
Congratulations, Bobi to your new life and to womanhood.

bobi jean
01-14-2010, 11:04 AM
Thank you all soooooo much.
The part about being kicked off was "supposed to be taken as a joke"
I need to work on my writing skills, huh ! ! ! (that's not a joke).....
Seriously though, I do not consider myself a cross dresser any longer, if I do cross dress now it is as a FTM while wearing guy clothes (YUCK)
nor do i consider myself a male any longer.
I AM NOW A HETEROSEXUAL FEMALE. It is a shame I have a penis and not a vagina though. For those concerned about SRS, hormones and all the other aspects of being 100% woman. I am just to old to go through with a full transition. I'm 60 years old, I feel like a woman and act like one for the most part.
It is strange to be told by a near complete stranger and then to finally realize that you should have been "the other gender". That is not a feeling that can easly be described. I actually sat here for the last 15 minutes trying to think of a single word or a short phrase to describe the feeling. CAN'T!! (need a little help here)
For those who have gone thru it, you know what I mean.
For those who are about to, or who want to go thru it, before you do, take some time and write your thoughts and experiences down, put them together, then think real hard about it, and most importantly, "honestly" answer each and every question you have to yourelf on paper. That took me almost two years and I am SO HAPPY I did. I am very early in transisioning, knowing I will never fully transision, but could not be happier about it....
The realization of finally knowing is such a felief, almost overwhelming, but oh what a feeling it is.
have work to do, will return later
Bobi

SherriePall
01-14-2010, 11:04 AM
Bobi -- The best of everything in your new life (or is it just your real life). Please stay and keep in touch with how things are going for you. Take care.

Patty
01-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Bobi it is so good to hear that things are going so smooth. I enjoy reading about how things are changing for you. :hugs:

Angie G
01-19-2010, 09:18 PM
You go girl.:hugs:
Angie

Presh GG
01-20-2010, 12:15 AM
Hi Bobi!

Congratulations !

Don't you know 60 is the new 40?

Seriously if you want it, 20 or 30 years is a good amount of time.

All the very best
Presh GG

Michelle Lynn A
01-21-2010, 03:23 AM
Good Luck to you Bobi !!!!!!!!