PDA

View Full Version : Eureka

Tina L.
01-13-2010, 10:54 PM
Has anyone here been to the Eureka Springs Arkansas crossdressers getaway ? Looks like it could be fun.

JulieC
01-14-2010, 01:45 PM
Has anyone here been to the Eureka Springs Arkansas crossdressers getaway ? Looks like it could be fun.

I haven't been but I've read many accounts of going, as I have an interest in going myself. Everything I've read has been very positive.

DonnaT
01-14-2010, 01:50 PM
Seems the last I heard the event no longer takes place. I could be wrong, however.

Victoria StJohn
01-14-2010, 01:59 PM
I believe the event still takes place. Here's the link to their site and 2009's schedule. I hope this helps you with more information. Cheers, VSJ :) :)

http://www.femmegetaway.com/index.html

lisalove
01-14-2010, 05:14 PM
Yes it still goes on. The last one was only a couple months ago.

linnea
01-14-2010, 10:16 PM
I've never attended, but I hope that we'll get a report of your adventures there!

Kathrynn
01-14-2010, 10:42 PM
Yes Tina the getaway still goes on. My wife and i were at the last one and had a wonderful time. It occurs in November. If you want to know about it, log onto Acrossdresserssecretgarden.com introduce yourself and ask for Becca. Tell them that Kathrynn from Tulsa told you about it.

Tina L.
01-15-2010, 12:24 AM
Thank you Kathrynn i'll do that, were girls actually walking around town and shopping? i have yet to be out while dressed except a halloween party.and this might be a perfect place to do that.

Tina

lisalove
01-15-2010, 05:51 PM
Me and a couple of other gurls went down there 2 years ago. we didn't actually attend the event, just went down to see everything down there.
We saw and talked with several of the attendees, who were all over town. in the shops, at a restraunt we had dinner at, and just walking around town.

I had planned on attending last year, but with no job, I just couldn't afford to go, and I live not too far from there. So far this years isn't looking any better, but we'll see what happens between now and the next one.