PDA

View Full Version : Continuing my story

Val Tan
01-14-2010, 01:00 AM
I just re-read my last thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103225) here back in March last year.

I thought I'd give an update.

I didn't manage to tell my girl that early on. But a few months back, I had an opportunity to reveal my past. She was shocked, but she assured me that she loved me, and that she would want to know more. Well, she did read up and ask me questions. During my dressing days, I too, was confused and unsure of what and why I was dressing. But after her questions and discussing this with her, we both came to the conclusion that firstly, I dressed in the past as a form of escapism. Which is true. And secondly, and more importantly, I am not a CD, but perhaps I have an underwear fetish. I know I'm not a girl trapped in a man's body. I didn't dress to "be" a woman.

She accepted my fetish, and though she was uncertain initially about how to react, she now feels that she does like me in panties. We shop for panties together, and we share panties. She's comfortable with me wearing panties to work and when I'm with her. On my end, I have to say I was rather shy at first too, when shopping for panties with her, and when I was showing my panties to her. But now I'm also comfortable with all these.

I never imagined I could have an accepting partner, especially in Singapore where the idea of men in panties brings up much revulsion and disgust by both genders. I am really happy at the way things turned out. :)

I think the final word that I want to say is to be honest with your partner. If your partner truly loves you, they will accept you for who you are. And one should not have secrets in a relationship.

Thanks for reading :)

carolinoakland
01-14-2010, 01:05 AM
now remember to go slowly

Shelly67
01-14-2010, 02:00 AM
:hugs:
All the very best to you both , have fun !
Shelly x

lavistaa62
01-14-2010, 09:57 AM
It's good to hear things are progressing well and that you've come to better understand yourself. I had thought actually that CD and similar would be more accepted in Singapore than in the West- well the US anyway.