PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!

funazgirl28
01-14-2010, 11:22 AM
I am 27 years old. I am a guy that likes wearing girl jeans, panties, spaghetti strap tanktops, but am scared to go out in public. How can I feel comfortable doing it? There are a lot of places in the mall that are willing to help me pick out outfits, but want to be able to wear the girls clothing out in public. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to wear wigs, or anything! I live in arizona!

Kimmy55
01-14-2010, 11:32 AM
My advice ( and I am speaking with very little experience in the matter as compared to others ) is to start slowly at first.Maybe just panties and girl jeans for the first few times and then progress as you feel comfortable.

sallyjones
01-14-2010, 11:36 AM
find a girl that is ok with you dressing to go out with. or dress get in your car and just drive around for a while. beleave me it does wonders for you confidence and talk about a flock of butterflies.

Kathi Lake
01-14-2010, 11:47 AM
My advice is to certainly enjoy wearing the things you like, but temper that with wearing things that other women are wearing at the time as well. You say you don't like to wear wigs and/or makeup? I do so that I can blend much better. A guy in a dress is an instant target, and subject to much scrutiny. Dressing to blend at least reduces some of that, in my experience.

Kathi

Karren H
01-14-2010, 12:03 PM
And loose the girls jeans... Jane Q Public's initial glance of someone wearing girl jeans can lead to mixed gender signals and a closer inspection but no one expects a guy to be wearing a skirt or dress!! (Kind of like no one expects the Spanish Inqusition either.... ).

That's my theory and I'm sticking with it! Ha!

funazgirl28
01-14-2010, 12:09 PM
I'm pretty confident wearing girl jeans and panties. I've started wearing spaghetti strap tanktops, but I wear a jacket when I enter the mall. How can I be confident enough to lose the jacket? Any advice would be appreciated!

Nicole Erin
01-14-2010, 12:13 PM
I would not start with the mall. That is kind of a big step, I mean a lot of teenagers and you know young men are checking out everything that looks remotely female, I mean it could be Ellen Degenerate in male mode and the guys would be falling in love.

Just go other places until you have some confidence built up.

Another thing - you will notice certain articles of clothing might help or impede your confidence.
Like me, I have no problems wearing pretty much any woman top or pants but when it is a skirt I get nervous. I guess cause skirts draw attention.

With your tops though, I don't think anyone would notice or care, you should be fine.

funazgirl28
01-14-2010, 12:17 PM
I hope that I can start wearing more girl tops when I go to the mall. I love wearing spaghetti straps! But, I don't want to wear wigs!

Kate Simmons
01-14-2010, 12:35 PM
I guess it really depends on what you are trying to accomplish and just how thick or thin your skin is Hon.:)

funazgirl28
01-14-2010, 01:00 PM
I find women's clothing more comfortable!

Charona
01-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Nicole commented that skirts draw attention. I think they draw attention when worn by women, too. I suspect that is because so few women wear them these days. That makes a skirt (or dress) an unusual item of attire, no matter who is wearing it. The unusual attracts notice.

funazgirl28
01-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Would spaghetti straps draw attention if a guy was wearing them?

DonnaT
01-14-2010, 01:44 PM
You just need to have the proper attitude. Then you can wear what you want, when you want, where you want (as long as it is in safe places). Always be aware of your surroundings.

Sure, some may have issue with it, raise a voiced concern, etc., but as long as you are in a safe place it's unlikely anyone will confront you physically.

The people of walmart web site (http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/) has a number of images illustrating that it can be done.

So, develop a thick skin, an I don't care attitude, take the reins in your hands and just do what you want.

Would spaghetti straps draw attention if a guy was wearing them?
More than likely, but do what you want anyway.

Kathi Lake
01-14-2010, 02:10 PM
You keep going back to the spaghetti strap tank tops. What it is about them that "does it" for you? Are other girls wearing them in your area? If so, you must be in the Southern hemisphere, because it sure is cold here! :)

If your arms and shoulders are hairless and sufficiently girly, then by all means, go for it! I say that because, once again, I am a big proponent of blending into your surroundings. I have seen a tak top on a guy and all I could think of was, "Wow. Poor tank top." :)

Kathi

funazgirl28
01-15-2010, 03:33 PM
I like the way I feel in them. I feel sexy, and they keep me cooler. I love my back!

danielle.cd
01-15-2010, 04:24 PM
bigest thiing for me is do i look like a guy in a spageti strap tank or a girl, is my beard shadow showing , did i shave my armpits ,

if u look like a guy in womens clothes your gana get snikered at
no mater what u do
but if there is a chance that u could be a women and the people dont think your a guy, (your makups properly done your hairs done up like a girl and you not walking like a matcho monkey ) then what r u afraid of.
at least theyll be wondering instead of snickering

JenniferR771
01-15-2010, 08:04 PM
Find one of those baseball caps that has the built-in hair or built-in ponytail. Perfect.

docrobbysherry
01-15-2010, 08:12 PM
------- But, I don't want to wear wigs!

You WILL! When you're MY age, Fun!:heehee:
By the way, I have a PREDICTION for u:
the life u THINK u know, will SOON END!

In your NEW life, what to wear, and to where, will become AUTOMATIC for u!:eek:

Relax! It's a GOOD THING!:thumbsup:

sherri52
01-15-2010, 09:36 PM
Panties and jeans I wear all the time and I'm almost 58. The spagetti straps are over the top if you want to wear them without a wig. Tank tops you might get away with if not to femme looking. Best to completely dress like a girl to wear all that you want.