PDA

View Full Version : 2 great shopping experiences!

Daniela76
01-14-2010, 12:23 PM
I had 2 great experiences in the past 2 days!!

This morning I stopped at Wal-Mart to pick up a pair of slacks that I tried on the other day. Then I looked for a blouse to match & found one. I found on in L & was wearing my tummy shaper cami so I thought it might fit. I walked up to the fitting room attendant & asked nicely if I could try it on. She let me in the WOMEN'S fitting room door!!! I almost cried!! I'm not really passing, but I present well I guess. Or she is just sympathetic!!
I also got to try on my LBD at Target last week in the women's room, but this was even better!!

Last night was awesome!! I went to DSW in Rosedale (MN). I was looking around for a while. Have not had much luck with SA's there so far. Tried on a couple pairs of sneakers, then one of the SA's asked if I had any questions. I started to shy away but then mustered up my courage and asked her about the widths for women's athletic shoes. I told her they were for me and she accepted very kindly. She was really friendly and helpful. I can't remember her name though!!!
She helped me with a pair of shoes I really liked and recommended a color I didn't think I would like. They were 1" wedge heel mary jane slip-ons in dark red. I thought I would like the black or brown better, but she said the red looked the best & would stand out more!!
I also asked her about boots since I had already looked at some & couldn't fit in them well. She looked all around & brought me a couple pairs to try on. She treated me so kindly & respectfully. I am sooo in love with her!! She was really cute & pretty.
I am definitely going back to buy the shoes & talk with her some more. I may have to muster up the nerve to ask her out. I'm prepared for the rejection though.

splitlife
01-14-2010, 10:08 PM
You had the courage to go in, try on, and talk to her. She was accepting, willing and respectful. Why not talk to her again and even ask her out. Try lunch or "coffee" first and see if she's girlfriend material or "girlfriend" material. Can't hurt.

linnea
01-14-2010, 10:19 PM
I've had consistently good luck with SAs: helpful, supportive, pleasant. I think that you will too.