PDA

View Full Version : well here i sit again

Staci G
01-14-2010, 05:17 PM
The wife is at work i have several hours so I have done my nails, makeup, and can't even get dressed because i wrecked a nail and had to redo it, don't ya hate the wait? anyway i have to pick up my daughter at 6 and I am hoping its a little dark by then she says its ok for staci to come get her as I think some of her friends know about Staci. She has a friend that is MtF I have met, so I know her crowd is open minded well wish me luck I'm going out

Joni Marie Cruz
01-14-2010, 05:46 PM
Good for you, girl.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Christina2008
01-14-2010, 05:54 PM
Have a great time. Your daughter has a MtF fiend?, that's so cool.

Staci G
01-14-2010, 06:00 PM
Have a great time. Your daughter has a MtF fiend?, that's so cool.

Shes young like 19 or so an beautiful, I met her at the MAC counter looking at some make up I intend to buy as soon as the funds are here in Feb.

Persephone
01-14-2010, 06:00 PM
I have done my nails, makeup, and can't even get dressed because i wrecked a nail and had to redo it, don't ya hate the wait?

Very cool that your daughter and her friends seem accepting. That's great as long as it is O.K. with her.

Have you considered doing your nails last, so that they do their drying while you are driving? Biggest hassles are opening the car door and fastening the !@#$% seat belt.

NikiMichelle
01-14-2010, 10:31 PM
How did you build the courage to come out to your daughter?? You stand to lose a lot....

linnea
01-14-2010, 10:35 PM
How did you build the courage to come out to your daughter?? You stand to lose a lot....

Good for you for coming out to her. There are risks, of course, but it's a great feeling to have a loved one know and support and accept.
Congratulations!

Andy66
01-14-2010, 10:49 PM
How nice that your daughter and her friends are accepting.
... and yeah, either do the nails last, or first, just before you take a shower. If you do them last, have your keys out before you begin. ;)

Staci G
01-14-2010, 10:50 PM

She found a pair of very big heels high heels after that I didn't have a lot of alternatives

Diana L
01-14-2010, 11:24 PM
Try doing your nails last.