PDA

View Full Version : Growing your hair out then getting it cut

annomusE
01-14-2010, 07:36 PM
Hey every one,
So Im newer to cding and to be honest enjoy wearing both male and female clothing (and some times both at the same time.) and I was wondering are there any hair cuts that are more unisex then most. I am growing my hair out so its more feminine but I was curious as to your thoughts on the matter.
cheers to all,
E

alexis GG
01-14-2010, 07:41 PM
Go onto google, or whichever search engine you use and type in unisex haristyles into images and see what it comes up with...

brassieres
01-15-2010, 12:08 AM
I've let my hair grow, but it looks much better short instead.

Chari
01-15-2010, 10:34 AM
Look in Hair Style magazines - especially the "short style" to get ideas of what you would be comfortable with. Depending on your face shape, amount of hair, etc - most short styles (Bobs, wedges, & layered looks) can be either for gal or guy. If you find an understanding and non judgemental Hair Stylist, they will listen and can recommend a hair style that will look good with whatever you are weariing!

Jamie001
01-15-2010, 09:04 PM
Just bring the hair stylist a picture of a girls hair style that you would like and she will do it. It is really that simple and I have done it many times with many hair stylists.

sherri52
01-15-2010, 09:16 PM
If it's long enough just have it cut like a girl and put it in a tail when in drab

jenniferishappy
01-15-2010, 09:27 PM
i am in the same situation. i would like to get a haircut with bangs like my wig. there is no way to tie bangs back in a ponytail. however, if you let it all grow so that brushing it straight back its all the same length, then you can mousse it up and brush one side over and get a good look. i will post a pick when i feel bolder and it is just a liiiiitttle longer:daydreaming:
i really think most unisex haircuts tend to be for short hair though with women looking for something shorter but fem.

CATgirldo
01-15-2010, 10:21 PM
If it's long enough just have it cut like a girl and put it in a tail when in drab

That's what I do. I get it cut as my femm self and ponytail it in drab.

CAT