PDA

View Full Version : Had a great time yesterday

Amanda Katharine
01-14-2010, 07:40 PM
My wife got me to dress up for her wearing my black pencil skirt, red shimmery blouse, some chocolate colored hose and red heels. We then went to our bathroom and filled the tub up and crawled under the shower fully dressed together. She had a red dress that I'm really jealous of with black hose. Sorry but that's all I'll reveal about our night. Just wanted to post and brag on my wife a little.

dilane
01-14-2010, 08:14 PM
My wife got me to dress up for her wearing my black pencil skirt, red shimmery blouse, some chocolate colored hose and red heels. We then went to our bathroom and filled the tub up and crawled under the shower fully dressed together. She had a red dress that I'm really jealous of with black hose. Sorry but that's all I'll reveal about our night. Just wanted to post and brag on my wife a little.

What really makes me think this is a troll is that no GG would ever accept chocolate hose with a black skirt...

carolinoakland
01-14-2010, 08:19 PM
What really makes me think this is a troll is that no GG would ever accept chocolate hose with a black skirt...

I wonder about the whole "post and brag'' comment...Kind of rude...

sherri52
01-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Dry cleaning bill is going to be high this month.

Andy66
01-14-2010, 08:26 PM
Oh no, the shoes! Are the shoes ruined? :eek:

jenna_woods
01-14-2010, 09:06 PM
sounds like you both had a good time

Amanda Katharine
01-15-2010, 04:05 PM
Shoes are fine. It's hard for me to find shoes so I got some heels for the purpose of getting wet in the shower. As long as they're allowed to air dry next to some warm dry air, they'll be good for a long time.

As far as my hose choice with a black skirt, I call them chocolate because they're not a pure pitch black. I guess the proper term is off-black but I call them chocolate just out of personal choice. Thankfully too my clothes are all machine washable so getting them wet isn't an issue. The clothes I buy are all machine washable unless I see something I just really like and even with dry-clean only clothes, getting them wet then allowing them to air dry just like the shoes is just fine. I do have a suit that I've worn in the shower many times that I've gotten a little big for so I've not worn it in a little while, but it's still in as good shape as it was when I bought it.

BTW, I do not appreciate the troll comments.

msniki48
01-15-2010, 04:34 PM

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT Dilane!!!!

no taste...lol

hugs msniki

Staci G
01-15-2010, 04:37 PM
Where is the little guy in the white suit yelling "de plane de plane boss" Not one of my fantasies

charlytuna
01-17-2010, 08:50 PM
hey that great that you and your wife can play like that. My and I play dressed but never in the shower congrat to both of you and enjoy life together

wetlook crossdresser
02-27-2010, 09:12 PM
Hi Miss Elizabeth,
It is nice to meet another wetlook crossdresser and before I was separated from my wife we used to do some together and it was wonderful. Ever try it in a bubble bath? That's so much fun too. Wet satin is one of my favourite materials along with cotton lycra, PVC, taffeta, organza, and of course the various material combinations of stockings, pantyhose, and tights. Best wishes to you and I hope you have a long and happy marriage full of love and mutual support.
Cheers!
Chris:)

karennjcd
03-07-2010, 01:14 AM
... and nice to see another thread on this interest! :D

Don't worry about the shoes. Those who do it intentionally will wear shoes that won't get too damaged by the water. Patent leather pumps are good to go within 24 hours. Obviously a linen or satin shoe will sustain some damage, as would a dyed shoe :( . I have this in mind when I purchase my high heels!

Unless Miss Elizabeth was planning on wearing those same shoes out of her home that very night or the next day, she did not need to worry about her shoes squishing outside every time she would take another step. Like her,

Dry clean only clothes, well again there's a reason why they are dry clean only, so I simply don't buy those.... only what I can throw in the washer or dryer. But again, if they are only going to be worn around the house and nobody outside is ever going to see them, then heck keep on having your fun with them! Be happy!:)

Next step for you and your wife, as long as you are clearly on the same page with the CD and wet interests, is to go to one of those resort hotels that has the in-room swimming pool. :daydreaming:

Karen :heehee:

Loni
03-07-2010, 02:37 AM
i guess i just do not understand dressing up and then jumping into the shower??

but then i do not have a wife.

Bunny Girl Zoe
03-07-2010, 09:23 AM
That sounds like one brill night.

karennjcd
03-08-2010, 01:32 AM
i guess i just do not understand dressing up and then jumping into the shower??

but then i do not have a wife.

Neither do I have a wife (anymore).

There are many men who enjoy seeing women (GG's) get wet in their clothes. Perhaps the CD's who do it lack that companionship, so we just doll up and go for it ourselves!

SuzanneBender
03-08-2010, 01:56 AM
Sorry dear anything but black or nude hose with a black skirt is a faux paux and that makes you all wet! :heehee: Actually I just checked the transgender rule book. You can wear any color combination you want as long as you are jumping in the shower with your bride. Section 6 Paragraph 16 subsection A.

Soggy clothes are not my idea of fun, but if you two had fun then more power to you sis.