PDA

View Full Version : Us Girls

brassieres
01-15-2010, 03:48 AM
I have to be honest, while I do have the desire to crossdress, I never considered myself a girl or the woman within. Does anyone else feel this way? I apologize if I offend anyone by this.

Also, I was looking for the best folder to put this in, and this was the only one where it seemed to fit.

Princess29
01-15-2010, 04:05 AM
I'm kind of the same (if I understand you correctly). While I'm trying to present as female, I know that I'm not and dont think of myself as one. Other people will think differently. I've been with some t-girls when one was addressed as "sir" (I dont think that instance was out of ignorance, more out of not knowing as the waitress at this restaraunt was really young) and she immediately corrected the waitress saying "dont you mean maam ?" but I dont think I would have done the same but we're all different, have different methods and expectations and different ways of handling things

brassieres
01-15-2010, 04:07 AM
Thanks, while I guess if I ever dressed outside enfemme, that I would want be addressed as such, however as it has been said, I do not think of myself as a woman in general (although sometimes I wish that I was.)

Karren H
01-15-2010, 06:19 AM
I'm just your typical guy in a dress!!

Christina Horton
01-15-2010, 06:21 AM
How you feel and what you wear are two differnt things. I dress in womans clothes , Plus I idenifie as female too. Also I want to live 24/7 as a woman but don't want SRS. Every one is in there own sittuation and no one person's feeling will be the same for all , or none. It's highlly personalized for each of your sisters and brothers out there. If you only " just" want to wear women's clothes and not be seen or thought of as a woman then you just do that. Be like some of the others here and just do it. I think it take much more courage to wear a dress or skirt without dressing fully then to CD fully. If that's what you want to do... Have fun doing it. If you want to try to CD fully then try it. If you think you want SRS then you go through all the right step to do it. You are welcome here no matter what you want out of your CDing.

Rianna Humble
01-15-2010, 07:38 AM
I have to be honest, while I do have the desire to crossdress, I never considered myself a girl or the woman within. Does anyone else feel this way? I apologize if I offend anyone by this.

I don't see how anyone can be offended because you tell us how you feel (or don't feel).

Whether you consider yourself a girl, a boy or something in between you are still a valuable member of our family.

How you feel and what you wear are two different things.

If you only " just" want to wear women's clothes and not be seen or thought of as a woman then you just do that. Be like some of the others here and just do it. I think it take much more courage to wear a dress or skirt without dressing fully than to CD fully. If that's what you want to do... Have fun doing it. If you want to try to CD fully then try it.

You are welcome here no matter what you want out of your CDing.

:yt::iagree:

Not only can't I put it any better than Christina, I didn't :heehee:

sherri52
01-15-2010, 10:30 AM
I'm into the clothing and the look of being a female. Although when in drab I still dress half enfemme, I still like to consider myself a man and act accordingly with some restraints.

jenna_woods
01-15-2010, 10:34 AM
wen I am fully dressed I am a women in my mind and that's all that matters

AllieSF
01-15-2010, 03:33 PM
I am like you. I enjoy dressing as a female and do not have any desire to be one. At least not "yet"! There are a lot of us like this. I love to be able to interact with others while out and about when dressed as a woman. That is my high.

sissystephanie
01-15-2010, 05:48 PM
I'm just your typical guy in a dress!!

Karren's statement had always fit me. I am a man, but I love to wear nice feminine things! And I do!!:)

brassieres
01-15-2010, 07:06 PM
How you feel and what you wear are two differnt things. I dress in womans clothes , Plus I idenifie as female too. Also I want to live 24/7 as a woman but don't want SRS. Every one is in there own sittuation and no one person's feeling will be the same for all , or none. It's highlly personalized for each of your sisters and brothers out there. If you only " just" want to wear women's clothes and not be seen or thought of as a woman then you just do that. Be like some of the others here and just do it. I think it take much more courage to wear a dress or skirt without dressing fully then to CD fully. If that's what you want to do... Have fun doing it. If you want to try to CD fully then try it. If you think you want SRS then you go through all the right step to do it. You are welcome here no matter what you want out of your CDing.

Thanks Christina!

I don't see how anyone can be offended because you tell us how you feel (or don't feel).

Whether you consider yourself a girl, a boy or something in between you are still a valuable member of our family.

:yt::iagree:

Not only can't I put it any better than Christina, I didn't :heehee:

Thank you also Rianna!

And thank you everyone for your replies so far also.

Cassandra
01-15-2010, 07:18 PM
When I'm dressed I feel that I am a woman. I do womanly things, like when I go to the bathroom I use the women's restroom and take my time in there like a woman would.

docrobbysherry
01-15-2010, 08:27 PM
I try to do a good job of creating the ILLUSION of being a pretty woman, in the mirror. If I'm successful, I can get VERY TURNED ON! :D

Do GGs ever feel that way, looking at their reflection? I think rarely, if at all!:eek:

Janet Bern
01-16-2010, 10:32 AM
I am just like AllieSF

I am like you. I enjoy dressing as a female and do not have any desire to be one. At least not "yet"! There are a lot of us like this. I love to be able to interact with others while out and about when dressed as a woman. That is my high.
Janet

carolinoakland
01-16-2010, 10:58 AM
While you enjoy expressing your female side, you know you are a male. And that's great. I thought I was for years....and then I went to an out of town tg conference and spent my first three days fully enfemme. I told myself I didn't want to be a woman,it would be to much work, and ran as fast and as hard as I could. But you can't outrun yourself, and that Carol has some great legs! I'm glad I let her catch up. And no, there's nothing wrong with what you're feeling, I think it's called self acceptance, congrats! carol

MarcieBflo
01-16-2010, 11:10 AM

Also, I was looking for the best folder to put this in, and this was the only one where it seemed to fit.

I hope you feel better now as you can see by all the posts you have lots of company . . . . I also love to dress & look as fem as passable, but still wanna revert back to a "man" . . . Enjoy & have fun with it !!

Dee2U
01-16-2010, 04:48 PM
I have only been here a very short while but seems to be an inviting home for everyone. I absolutely understand feeling like a man and just wearing womens clothing. That was me 40 years ago. It has been over time and reflection that I have come to understand, that for me anyway, it has been about expressing a true femininity that I have within. Vive la difference among us all!...Dee

JiveTurkeyOnRye
01-16-2010, 06:56 PM
I always consider myself male and don't really try to pass. I never call myself a woman but I occasionay do refer to myself as a girl or say I want to be in girl mode. I think of it less as having a woman within though and more like being "one of the girls" the same way woman can easily be "one of the guys" without identifying as male.

SuzanneBender
01-16-2010, 07:11 PM
While you enjoy expressing your female side, you know you are a male. And that's great. I thought I was for years....and then I went to an out of town tg conference and spent my first three days fully enfemme. I told myself I didn't want to be a woman,it would be to much work, and ran as fast and as hard as I could. But you can't outrun yourself, and that Carol has some great legs! I'm glad I let her catch up. And no, there's nothing wrong with what you're feeling, I think it's called self acceptance, congrats! carol

Carol your experience is much like mine. I knew there was a genie in the bottle, but hey I was male so I was just a guy in a dress. Until the day I cried driving home after being a woman for a week. Then I knew. Do I consider myself a woman? Not really, but I also don't consider myself a man. I love all things femme, but still like some of my male role. I am stuck in between. It makes checking that darn block on forms kinda difficult.

Brassiers this is a great question and no offense taken.

The wonderful thing about gender is that it is not either or. Everyone it is somewhere in between. Just look at all of the "ladies" that have posted in this thread. We each are us in our own way and that is what makes us special.

Nicole Erin
01-16-2010, 08:01 PM
How you feel and what you wear are two differnt things. I dress in womans clothes , Plus I idenifie as female too. Also I want to live 24/7 as a woman but don't want SRS.
Pretty much what Christina said for me. Except with the SRS, well if it was an affordable option yes I would but ultimately I don't care "what I got" as long as it works.